The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Ok...

Odd, the Chinese here are very friendly. Perhaps the Australian culture rubs off on them. Second gens are good Australians. In my experience, Chinese people have a great sense of humour, and are quite happy to chat if there English is up to it.

They are very conscientious when working and very focused, which may come across as distant and indifferent on occasion, but they will smile when smiled at.

Anonymous

I don't think the spic maid really deserves that new toilet brush I said she could have this year. Clean off the old one with her toothbrush and keep scrubbing.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica"
Quote from: "Herman"I don't think the spic maid really deserves that new toilet brush I said she could have this year. Clean off the old one with her toothbrush and keep scrubbing.

I use your mouth as a urinal and piss down your throat, you perverted old racist.   :yuk:

That kind of back talk to your employer is why you won't be getting a new toilet brush this year.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"I don't think the spic maid really deserves that new toilet brush I said she could have this year. Clean off the old one with her toothbrush and keep scrubbing.

I use your mouth as a urinal and piss down your throat, you perverted old racist.   :yuk:

That kind of back talk to your employer is why you won't be getting a new toilet brush this year.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:MG_216:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I thought you Canucks were like Australians.

Whites are a shrinking minority in Vancouver. And the whites that remain are progtard scum.

The Orientals are not the friendliest and the Pakis are rude assholes. To hell with Vancouver. :negative:

I find most of the whites are leaving for smaller towns, Calgary or the USA.  I have many friends who have left for the USA.

I love in Coquitlam, so it's not so bad.  Therr is a lot of asians and persians.  50% of the asians (mostly younger generation) are ok.  They're nice and have integrated into society.  I work with a few and they are kind.  The Persians on the other hand refuse to learn the language or adapt to our customs.  They are the first ones to scream racism when something happens..esp when it is their fault, and they dont get their way.  They are the ones who steal and sell drugs.  I see many of them with those wheeled baskets you use at the grocery store..  they just take them use them for their own personal use.  You cant take those things...imagine if we all took those? We'd have nothing to use at the super market.  They're also the ones who like to wear massive bling and think they are so entitled.

When I hop on the skytrain, once I get to burnaby, its immigrantville and very rude behaviour.

Just my observation.  One main reason why I NEVER go dt.  Not everyone directly in Vancouver is from there...many work there or are there for the day trying to fit in so hard and many women dress up and go dt to look for a rich man...its so pathetic.  Rich guys dont go to bars and pubs after work.

Anonymous

Not many Iranians /Persians in the Peg. We have the largest percentage of Filipinos of our population of any city in Canada. A lot of EI's and a lot of Africans.

Anonymous

You can try Mel.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Not many Iranians /Persians in the Peg. We have the largest percentage of Filipinos of our population of any city in Canada. A lot of EI's and a lot of Africans.

How can they stand the cold weather in Winnipeg?

Isnt -40 common for ypu guys?

I can't even take it when it gets down to 0 here.

I jes spend all my time in bed truin ta warm up

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It seems a lot of you Vancouverans want to leave.

Must be a shithole.

It sure as hell is a shithole.

JOE

Must be a shithole.

Lol!

An Herman wishes he could be hea' ta taste the champagne, bein driven around in Cadillacs & the good life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Must be a shithole.

Lol!

An Herman wishes he could be hea' ta taste the champagne, bein driven around in Cadillacs & the good life.

Been there with hot babes from all over the world. My paradise now is my farm. Hermanville, Saskatchewan. It's God's country and I am the dictator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Must be a shithole.

Lol!

Been there with hot babes from all over the world. My paradise now is my farm. Hermanville, Saskatchewan. It's God's country and I am the dictator.

You must love farming, and the land Herman..

Most drilling supervisors with overseas experience retire some place warm.

Bricktop

We have a Hermansburg here in Oz.

It's er...a little out of the way...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm3.staticflickr.com%2F2257%2F1506208284_a4a9fe5dd6_z.jpg&f=1">

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fozoutback.com.au%2FAustralia%2Fhermannsburg%2Fslides%2F1991052506.jpg&f=1">