The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I must surely be one of the few posters around who can co-exist peacefully on all 3 forums.

4 ifya count bastard factory.

What gives, folks?

How come y'all is sucha belligerent bunch?

You are are on every forum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"I must surely be one of the few posters around who can co-exist peacefully on all 3 forums.

What gives, folks?

I've told you previously...you don't "co-exist" here. You are barely tolerated, constantly mocked and pilloried, and regarded as nothing more than a serial pest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Mexican crybaby has threads eveywhere bitching and lying that she was banned or whatever. She got to plug her shit TRF incarnation, now quit fucking whining.

Kylie is stupid, and lies like a rug. Nobody believes her attention starved bs anyway.

Bricktop

I never did get that rack shot.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"I never did get that rack shot.

Aw. So she never sent you a titpic she found on  the internet?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

She assured me that the pic on offer was authentic, with taut and perky breasts on full display.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"

What gives, folks?

I've told you previously...you don't "co-exist" here. You are barely tolerated, constantly mocked and pilloried, and regarded as nothing more than a serial pest.

And yet when you were posting as leopardsocks at the other forum you went beserk, eh BT?

You were attacking the mods, making wild insinuations about them.

It almost seemed you were suffering from ptsd or somethin BT.

And that inked angel drove you nuts eh?

You were sttacking her right left and center.

Maybe that place was too feminist fer ya BT.

In any event you proved once and for all that ya caint git along with everybody on every forum, a skill i managed to master, eh BT?

Blurt

Quote from: "The Virgin"Maybe that pkace was too feminist fervta BT.

Covfefe?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Covfefe?

Do you think old Joe will ever get laid?

Bricktop

Covfefe?

ac_dunno

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"

Covfefe?

But you admitted to Bricktop at one point paying all those bar sluts for sex, Hoimin.

That wife you claimed to have rescued from an Asian gutter...is she just another one of those bar sluts?

Y'know at least that Gordy Gambino character was honest about his escapades in Thailand & elsewhere.

So should you Hoimin.

You should at least come clean and admit that you need to buy love & pay bar sluts to have sex wid you.

After all, who else is gonna latch onto some bald fat guy with a beer gut like you, eh Hoimin?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"

Covfefe?

But you admitted to Bricktop at one point paying all those bar sluts for sex, Hoimin.

That wife you claimed to have rescued from an Asian gutter...is she just another one of those bar sluts?

Y'know at least that Gordy Gambino character was honest about his escapades in Thailand & elsewhere.

So should you Hoimin.

You should at least come clean and admit that you need to buy love & pay bar sluts to have sex wid you.

After all, who else is gonna latch onto some bald fat guy with a beer gut like you, eh Hoimin?

Perhaps, you can point to the threads where Herman says the only women he has been with were paid or that his geologist wife lived in a ghetto.

What I'm seeing is pure jealousy.

Anonymous

Fash, that was old Joe's way of saying no, he doesn't think he will ever get laid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Fash, that was old Joe's way of saying no, he doesn't think he will ever get laid.

I think it's admirable that JOE is saving himself for marriage..

Few people today have his restraint.

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

Post YOUR pic, Hercules.