Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

welcome feral

Started by Anonymous, December 30, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Welcome.  I post erratically cause my sleep sucks.  I too have been busy.  I was hoping I could have the rest of the week off, but they called me in.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Problems sleeping Berry?

Again, yes.

That's too bad Berry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Welcome.  I post erratically cause my sleep sucks.  I too have been busy.  I was hoping I could have the rest of the week off, but they called me in.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Problems sleeping Berry?

Again, yes.

That's too bad Berry.

Berry Sweet

I guess its normal.  Many people seen to have this problem.  I'm curious as to why?

I have been meditating at bed time and using selenite.  Its bought me some calming and peace.  It's been working little by little.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I guess its normal.  Many people seen to have this problem.  I'm curious as to why?

I have been meditating at bed time and using selenite.  Its bought me some calming and peace.  It's been working little by little.

I've never heard of selenite.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I guess its normal.  Many people seen to have this problem.  I'm curious as to why?

A kilo of Epsom salts in a hot bath before bed does the trick for me.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Its a crystal.  You can use it for cleansing and recharging.  Incorporate Reiki and move energy, align your chakras.

Anonymous

Its a crystal.  You can use it for cleansing and recharging.  Incorporate Reiki and move energy, align your chakras.

And it works?

Frood

And it works?

Only if you believe it does.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

And it works?

Only if you believe it does.

Opinions and results vary.

feral

I have issues with sleeping as well.

My problem with sleep seems to stem from thinking too much about too many things.

I wake up every two - three hours thinking about ridiculous things that I need to do.

Takes me anywhere up to an hour to fall asleep again..

Found this on youtube LOL - its suppose to help one fall asleep.

">

I watch it and think about the different soaps I want to buy and try this for myself..

Blurt

Welcome, Feral.

Is it true, what Leo says about you?

I like smart women.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"

I have issues with sleeping as well.

My problem with sleep seems to stem from thinking too much about too many things.

I wake up every two - three hours thinking about ridiculous things that I need to do.

Takes me anywhere up to an hour to fall asleep again..

Found this on youtube LOL - its suppose to help one fall asleep.

">

I watch it and think about the different soaps I want to buy and try this for myself..
Soap carving, okay.

feral

lol...that was my reaction as well ^^

Quote from: "Blurt"Welcome, Feral.

I like smart women.

Thankyou for the welcome... :)

Who is Leo?

Anonymous

Quote from: "feral"lol...that was my reaction as well ^^

Quote from: "Blurt"Welcome, Feral.

I like smart women.

Thankyou for the welcome... :)

Who is Leo?

Bricktop, I believe he was Rotwang on other forums.

Odinson