Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

An old rivalry

Started by Vancouver, January 02, 2019, 04:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

I have recently acquired Mortal Kombat X. The Blind swordsman Kenshi was my favorite character. My friend always used Scorpion.

This was against the AI. I have fought my friend countless times on Mortal Kombat Deception for the PS2 14 years ago. His teleporting firekicks were the cheapest. I must master the flying sword attack to stand a chance in a real fight. Our PPV match will be in 2 weeks.

">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I have recently acquired Mortal Kombat X. The Blind swordsman Kenshi was my favorite character. My friend always used Scorpion.

This was against the AI. I have fought my friend countless times on Mortal Kombat Deception for the PS2 14 years ago. His teleporting firekicks were the cheapest. I must master the flying sword attack to stand a chance in a real fight. Our PPV match will be in 2 weeks.

">

Good luck TVG.

JOE

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"I have recently acquired Mortal Kombat X. The Blind swordsman Kenshi was my favorite character. My friend always used Scorpion.

">

So...ya like Augmented Reality as opposed ta the real thing, eh VG?

Personally, I'd only engage in Medieval Fantasies if I got ta pick up a real broad sword, shield an' a shield, eh VG? Tharz even ackub in Vancouver devotedto it, eh?

">

Otherwise its jes' Kidsstuff, eh VG?

Anonymous

You sure like to put your own spin on things JOE.

:laugh:

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You sure like to put your own spin on things JOE.

:laugh:

That is what sixty year old virgins do.

Bricktop

My 8 year old grandson kicks my ass in a game similar to that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"My 8 year old grandson kicks my ass in a game similar to that.

That's not unusual.

Print
User actions