The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Australia explained.

Started by Bricktop, January 04, 2019, 07:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Israelis and Australians are amongst the world's leading exponents of dry land farming.

If you have a minute read this.

12 top ways Israel feeds the world

From drip irrigation to natural pesticides, Israeli innovations are helping to fill hungry bellies everywhere, but particularly in the developing world.

https://www.israel21c.org/the-top-12-ways-israel-feeds-the-world/">https://www.israel21c.org/the-top-12-wa ... the-world/">https://www.israel21c.org/the-top-12-ways-israel-feeds-the-world/

WA get's winter rains... and 22 C days...

The other states just mow down their trees.

Our wheatbelt...

https://ibb.co/TcTPgnY">

A very nice landscape.

caskur

That's near Bindoon.

The countryside there is breathtaking in every direction.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Beware of those Australian freeway signs.

">

The poor woman doesn't want to drive again.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Beware of those Australian freeway signs.

">

The poor woman doesn't want to drive again.
Where in Australia was that?

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Everything falls apart in Melbourne. It's run by communists.

@realAzhyaAryola

Parts made in Australia. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Melbourne...

She wasn't injured thankfully.

Frood

We send our injured or brain dead to Western Australia.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

If I were an aussie.. I would sell it..

">

@realAzhyaAryola

I can't stand their accents, honestly. I want to cover my ears when they speak. As though the English, Scottish, and Irish accents aren't bad enough...
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I can't stand their accents, honestly. I want to cover my ears when they speak. As though the English, Scottish, and Irish accents aren't bad enough...

I find Northern England and Scotland accents the most difficult to understand.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I can't stand their accents, honestly. I want to cover my ears when they speak. As though the English, Scottish, and Irish accents aren't bad enough...

I can't stand our East Coast accents either. Their accents deteriorated over the decadess... They cannot even pronounce Australia correctly.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I can't stand our East Coast accents either. Their accents deteriorated over the decadess... They cannot even pronounce Australia correctly.

I can't tell the difference..

I can barely distinguish between Australia and New Zealand.

caskur

Well the big difference is for 6 (six) Kiwi say SEX heavier accented it sounds like SUX...

And for SEX, they say six (6)

Someone somewhere a century ago got their  i and e mixed up I think.

Even if a person from NZ who has been in Australia for 30+ years, one can pick up that difference in accent alone.
- Andy Warhol