The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Guns are good.

Started by Bricktop, January 05, 2019, 07:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

The argument that because we can use other implements to kill, it's OK to have the most effective and efficient means of killing available to all is irrational.

It should also be reminded that in most countries knives ARE illegal to carry, unless there is a lawful purpose to do so.

How many people would have died in LA if the offender had a knife?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The argument that because we can use other implements to kill, it's OK to have the most effective and efficient means of killing available to all is irrational.

It should also be reminded that in most countries knives ARE illegal to carry, unless there is a lawful purpose to do so.

How many people would have died in LA if the offender had a knife?

What if the offender had a truck?

Bricktop

Pretty hard to drive a truck into a concert venue.

Frood

Pretty hard to shoot through a windscreen or at tyres with an iPhone and selfie stick when some mentally ill sort decides to go on a rampage.

Maybe you are an elite manbag swinging ninja though.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

But Bricktop does have a point, it's true knife also kills but only b/c they're much easier to obtain I believe and serves a practical purpose aside from harming others, meanwhile guns on the other hand really is the worst invention mankind has ever made.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"But Bricktop does have a point, it's true knife also kills but only b/c they're much easier to obtain I believe and serves a practical purpose aside from harming others, meanwhile guns on the other hand really is the worst invention mankind has ever made.

The Chinese invented gun powder.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Zetsu"But Bricktop does have a point, it's true knife also kills but only b/c they're much easier to obtain I believe and serves a practical purpose aside from harming others, meanwhile guns on the other hand really is the worst invention mankind has ever made.

Yep, not to mention the most ironic thing is they accidently invented it originally hoping to create the medicine of eternal life, now so many people are easily killed b/c of this stupid alchemist.   ac_unsure

Odinson

If I could beam all the firearms away, I would..

Bring back swords, bows, axes and spears.

Crusade to recover the kingdom of Jerusalem.

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Yep, not to mention the most ironic thing is they accidently invented it originally hoping to create the medicine of eternal life, now so many people are easily killed b/c of this stupid alchemist.   ac_unsure

Think of how many have been saved by it.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Pretty hard to shoot through a windscreen or at tyres with an iPhone and selfie stick when some mentally ill sort decides to go on a rampage.

Maybe you are an elite manbag swinging ninja though.

So, it's OK that everyone carries a gun, and around 600 people PER WEEK die of gunshot wounds in the US to protect us from how many deaths by truck? Or knife?

You aren't very bright, are you?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Think of how many have been saved by it.

But that's only b/c the other side is plague with guns, if we look at the US, a place where buying firearms couldn't be any more easy we hear news quite often about mass shooting thanks to someone with a few loose screws in teh head and suffer from small penis syndrone.

Bricktop

Yeah, but to Freud they don't matter.

All that matters is he "protects" his family with a gun.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, but to Freud they don't matter.

All that matters is he "protects" his family with a gun.

That's the same feeling I'm getting too, as long as I'm ok, it matters little if others are at risk thanks to the ridiculous laws he support.  Sorry no offense Dinky.

Bricktop

Oh, don't be concerned at offending Freud. He is offensive by default.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, don't be concerned at offending Freud. He is offensive by default.

Lol the guy does troll quite often and does ask for it, meanwhile I'm still interested in finding out why he's always so butthurt about our law enforcement and military personals.  ac_umm