Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Women are making a mess of it.

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Women were at home bitching about taking care of the kids when this kind of shit happened..

Stalingrad 1993 is probably the best war-movie I´ve ever seen.

">

Blurt

The D 'n' D chop is pretty good. Blazor does indeed have some competition.

Leo, you know I love to troll you on the battle of the sexes. Relax.

Both men and women are required to make a whole "wholer." No doubt about that.

Even if I do believe that women are inherently superior.

Proof? There's Odie, a man's man, trying to convince us that men handle stress better than women by showing us yet more evidence of how men are prone to violence when they make a mess of things.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Women were at home bitching about taking care of the kids when this kind of shit happened..

Wasn't there a lot less complaining in general in those days....and in many instances past generations had good reason to complain.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blurt"The D 'n' D chop is pretty good. Blazor does indeed have some competition.

Proof? There's Odie, a man's man, trying to convince us that men handle stress better than women by showing us yet more evidence of how men are prone to violence when they make a mess of things.

Women are prone to violence... They just arent very good at it..

Women are like pet cats... If they were 2 times bigger, we would have a problem in our hands.  ac_biggrin

Besides.. All we got here is built on aggressive behaviour..

If you are enjoying the benefits... You are in the same boat.

You just cant enjoy a mans wealth without taking part on the bad stuff that happened when he obtained it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Women were at home bitching about taking care of the kids when this kind of shit happened..

Wasn't there a lot less complaining in general in those days....and in many cases past generations had good reason to complain.

Probably...

Modern women would go complain to the Stalingrad veterans about how much women have suffered. ac_biggrin

German women were cheering when the german soldiers went to fight the soviets..

Thats enough reason for men to start a war.  :laugh:

Power, wealth, fame = Lots of women.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blurt"The D 'n' D chop is pretty good. Blazor does indeed have some competition.

But women are prone to be financially more to very dependent on men, while men themselves are much more independent in many criteria.  About violence I think both gender are teh same, there are just as much troublesome women as men and they just get their men to do the violent stuff for them, or do it themselves when they're capable of against a weaker target.  Meanwhile in dangerous scenario the girls just panics, freaks out and scream their lungs out until everyone goes deaf while men take decisive action to put an end to the threat.  Sorry no offense to any women here or out there, I still love women and can't help it, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Now you're just being silly.

Citing an Odinson post as a self inflicted injury is specious to say the least.

How many examples of female incited and committed violence would you like me to post?

But maybe one of your own can explain it better...

">

Et mon ami, je suis detendue. ac_cool

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"And here is the military stress...

The music is there to create a dramatic effect.

">

Manmade self-inflicted shit (no sympathy from me whatsoever)... I'd drop an A-bomb on every soldier and send them to meet their maker MUCH earlier than they anticipate!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

This caskur is even dumber than Joe.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Wasn't there a lot less complaining in general in those days....and in many instances past generations had good reason to complain.

Nah... women loved it when the men went off to war. They had to get out of their kitchens and do the men's work... they formed great relations with their fellow female workers and did not like it one bit when they were told the war is over, go back to your lonely kitchens.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Seriously, moron. Just stfu and go back to your dumb bird thread.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"This caskur is even dumber than Joe.

I'd put you on the frontline Sergeant Nobody.

Finally your mouth would be quit.

For Good.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Finally your mouth would be quit?

Yeah ok, whatever you say, dumb dumb.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"And here is the military stress...

The music is there to create a dramatic effect.

">

Manmade self-inflicted shit (no sympathy from me whatsoever)... I'd drop an A-bomb on every soldier and send them to meet their maker MUCH earlier than they anticipate!~

If you dont want to take care of kids... Close your legs..

Dont bitch about it.. Your agony is woman-made..  ac_biggrin

caskur

Quote from: "Zetsu"

But women are prone to be financially more to very dependent on men, while men themselves are much more independent in many criteria.  About violence I think both gender are teh same, there are just as much troublesome women as men and they just get their men to do the violent stuff for them, or do it themselves when they're capable of against a weaker target.  Meanwhile in dangerous scenario the girls just panics, freaks out and scream their lungs out until everyone goes deaf while men take decisive action to put an end to the threat.  Sorry no offense to any women here or out there, I still love women and can't help it, lol.

This is largely true although when I'm comfronted with tragedy, I behave as any first attender... Ambulance drivers have told me so...

So I probably disagree with that part of your post.
- Andy Warhol

Print
User actions