Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Women are making a mess of it.

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Have you noticed that women in the old days were stronger than modern women..

My grandma doesnt take any shit from anybody.. And she old as dirt.

But nowadays they measure female strength by counting the amount of VDs she has.. And the amount of fatherless kids she has..

And how they parade themselves naked like some kind of animals.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Have you noticed that women in the old days were stronger than modern women..

But nowadays they measure female strength by counting the amount of VDs she has.. And the amount of fatherless kids she has..

I don't know about Finland, but that is not not considered strength here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Have you noticed that women in the old days were stronger than modern women..

I don't know about Finland, but that is not not considered strength here.

Surprisingly we are less tolerant of shenanigans than the north-americans are.

A 100 years of equality has refined the gender roles to the point where women cook food and clean the house while men chop firewood.

The feminists think an independent woman is a woman who sleeps around and gets stuck with fatherless kids.

An independent woman shaves her head and goes naked on public.. Telling people how big of a slut she is..

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I think it's time to have an open discussion about the idiocy and social erosion that is modern feminism.

Females are really screwing things up. Clearly, tertiary education institutions are inculcating young women with ideologies, myths, distortions and even hatred that is going to have long term deleterious effects on society, and it's time this wave of madness was stopped in its tracks.

Yep, I agree. It's not in women to rule.

I remember a couple of decades back watching a show (possibly Oprah) where there was a discussion with women on a subject (can't remember what one) and NONE of the females agreed with each other and I thought, "omg, we'd be in worse trouble if they were running things than we have now with men."

And I've always been a feminist... not a nutcase like the new breed are.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Maybe the title of this thread should be changed from "Women are making a mess of it" to "Feminazi SJWs are making a mess of it"? It would more honestly represent the content of the thread.

Just a thought.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

JOE

Whether people like them or not, I give credit to feminists for the advancement and development of birth control methods such as the pill.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"Maybe the title of this thread should be changed from "Women are making a mess of it" to "Feminazi SJWs are making a mess of it"? It would more honestly represent the content of the thread.

Just a thought.

they need to shut their big gobs..

Females already won their cause... fighting for the sake of fighting defeats the cause.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "JOE"Whether people like them or not, I give credit to feminists for the advancement and development of birth control methods such as the pill.

Except the pill crushes libido and can cause stroke.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I think it's time to have an open discussion about the idiocy and social erosion that is modern feminism.

Females are really screwing things up. Clearly, tertiary education institutions are inculcating young women with ideologies, myths, distortions and even hatred that is going to have long term deleterious effects on society, and it's time this wave of madness was stopped in its tracks.

Yep, I agree. It's not in women to rule.

I remember a couple of decades back watching a show (possibly Oprah) where there was a discussion with women on a subject (can't remember what one) and NONE of the females agreed with each other and I thought, "omg, we'd be in worse trouble if the were running things than we have now with men."

And I've always been a feminist... not a nutcase like the new breed are.

Two females in the same room... Its a sparkling powder-keg..

You always have to be on the look out for potential snowballing... Re-direct the conversation.

And dont pick sides even though your woman is trying to signal you how crazy that other bitch is... Dont look at her direction.

Odinson

This is the natural state of affairs..

Caskur... Your place would be where the blondie is.. And you´ll love it..

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/104362/1993127-conan_the_barbarian.jpg">

Odinson

Here is another example..

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/12/16/6d/12166dcaebd5ce25489294b084cd8965--conan-the-barbarian-red-sonja.jpg">

caskur

OMG... I'm the Queen of Flame.. I earned my badges. I've passed my crown to Flea who is just as good...lol ;)

Now hush sweets, I am trying to be a regular poster...

excellent bloody artwork BTW. I love that sort of art.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"OMG... I'm the Queen of Flame.. I earned my badges. I've passed my crown to Flea who is just as good...lol ;)

Now hush sweets, I am trying to be a regular poster...

excellent bloody artwork BTW. I love that sort of art.

Flea is a discussion killer.

caskur

Flea is Flea... She just has a good time trolling but she does like deep discussions too. Probably not the ones we talk about here.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Here is another example..

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/12/16/6d/12166dcaebd5ce25489294b084cd8965--conan-the-barbarian-red-sonja.jpg">

The real horny devil me...

https://s138.photobucket.com/user/caskur_2006/media/Dead%20Budgies/dsc-00042.jpg.html">
- Andy Warhol