The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Outdoor pallet furnature

Started by Berry Sweet, January 12, 2019, 09:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Here ya go Berry, this is one stack, we have over half a dozen other stacks throughout the building. Have all ya want lol.

https://i.ibb.co/SKD1wQL/pallets.jpg">

My husband's shop uses a lot of pallets too.

Ours come with skids of paper on them.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

I'm excited to do this!  I hope they turn out ok.  It wont be perfect but I just hope its comfy and happy.

My balcony is L shaped and has a perfect larger area for this couch, all sheltered....it will be a good place to also smoke my midnight doobie.  I shall perhaps call it the "Blazor Area" or some other funky name....I can make a sign and everything...why not?  :Ghelyon:

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm excited to do this!  I hope they turn out ok.  It wont be perfect but I just hope its comfy and happy.

My balcony is L shaped and has a perfect larger area for this couch, all sheltered....it will be a good place to also smoke my midnight doobie.  I shall perhaps call it the "Blazor Area" or some other funky name....I can make a sign and everything...why not?  :Ghelyon:

:roll:  :roll:

I love it!!!

I "think" a while back I posted a sign that my niece made. This is not it, but pretty much what it says, and hangs over my bar area lol.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTntHHeKbVY_u-pi3P2FKDJEeeqlLJJeEzqaCs4XY9rzh2Uh2cw">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm excited to do this!  I hope they turn out ok.  It wont be perfect but I just hope its comfy and happy.

I love it!!!

I "think" a while back I posted a sign that my niece made. This is not it, but pretty much what it says, and hangs over my bar area lol.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTntHHeKbVY_u-pi3P2FKDJEeeqlLJJeEzqaCs4XY9rzh2Uh2cw">

I didn't know dwarves, elves, wizards and hobbits did those things.

Blazor

I love it!!!

Its because you havent watched Lord of the Rings my dear  :icon_wink:

Bricktop

Wait. What?

Someone among us has not watched LOTR???

How is this possible?

Anonymous

I love it!!!

Its because you havent watched Lord of the Rings my dear  :icon_wink:

ac_blush

caskur

Lord of the Rings was brilliant

The Hobbit was simply greater than this world... I have the collection AND the 100s of hours on how they actually made the 3 movies The Hobbit. I wished I was married to Peter Jackson... he is the greatest director EVER...

If you ever get a chance to see what went into making the sets and so on, watch it... It is mind blowing.  There is over 30 hours worth of EVERYTHING...

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Lord of the Rings was brilliant

The Hobbit was simply greater than this world... I have the collection AND the 100s of hours on how they actually made the 3 movies The Hobbit. I wished I was married to Peter Jackson... he is the greatest director EVER...

If you ever get a chance to see what went into making the sets and so on, watch it... It is mind blowing.  There is over 30 hours worth of EVERYTHING...

">

Everybody who saw it liked it.

Berry Sweet

Hmm...I should make a little hill outside my front door garden area and put a hobbit door on it...then make a little flower garden around it.

Bricktop

Blazor will design it for you!!!

caskur

liked it? omg, The Hobbit Triology is the most spectacular event I have ever seen... Disc one, a tad slow to start with... bit disc two and three... WOW!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hmm...I should make a little hill outside my front door garden area and put a hobbit door on it...then make a little flower garden around it.

I like that idea!!!  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "caskur"liked it? omg, The Hobbit Triology is the most spectacular event I have ever seen... Disc one, a tad slow to start with... bit disc two and three... WOW!!

:thumbup:

Personally, I liked the Lord of the Rings trilogy better vs the Hobbit one, but I liked them all. The Hobbit they used too much character CGI, when LotRs used more actual people dressed in costume. Thats my only complaint  :laugh:

caskur

No way is LoTR better than The Hobbit.

I loved that Lee Pace as the Elvenking... He was HAWT, real eye candy.

I bought the Extended Edition.... very good value for money where I come from...
- Andy Warhol