Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Brexit vote: MP's Reject Withdrawal Deal

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2019, 05:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The British parliament can't agree on anything about Brexit.

Bricktop

Too busy fighting amongst themselves for more power.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Too busy fighting amongst themselves for more power.

And how to get out of carrying out the results of a referendum.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Nigeel Farage has a new political party simply called Brexit. They are expected to do well in EU parliamentary elections.

Bricktop

The current government is collapsing hourly.

If May doesn't go, her party will revolt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Nigeel Farage has a new political party simply called Brexit. They are expected to do well in EU parliamentary elections.

Go Nigel. :thumbup:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Nigeel Farage has a new political party simply called Brexit. They are expected to do well in EU parliamentary elections.

Go Nigel. :thumbup:
Hear hear.  A well deserved back lash against progtard globalism, establishment parties, and arrogant politicians a who have contempt for democracy.

Anonymous

Theresa May is going to resign as prime minister.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Theresa May is going to resign as prime minister.

Inevitable.

cc

She resigned  today - effective as soon as party chooses replacement
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Good to see her get the boot, although to paraphrase the who--the new boss will probably be same as the old boss.  BUT keep booting them till you get a good one.

Sadly Farage got a bit wimpy in Islam, but glad to see his brexit party picking up speed, hopefully that will become a viable alternative to the prog and prog lite parties that run the place now

cc

Not like me to leave a post in limbo at at previous page bottom  ... dozy today

this will explain above response
QuoteShe resigned  today - effective as soon as party chooses replacement

cc

Exit Polls: Nigel Farage and Brexit Party Leading in Britain EU election with 37 Percent of Vote!

That said "officially" exit Polls and vote itself > 22:00 BST on Sunday 26 May

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/no-deal-brexit-vote/2019/03/13/b79d2c86-4405-11e9-94ab-d2dda3c0df52_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.26faeff564dc">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... faeff564dc">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/no-deal-brexit-vote/2019/03/13/b79d2c86-4405-11e9-94ab-d2dda3c0df52_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.26faeff564dc
QuoteLONDON — Parliament on Wednesday voted, twice, that Britain should not leave the European Union without a proper withdrawal agreement, signaling that lawmakers will also ask European leaders for permission to delay ­Brexit.

May said her government could ask the E.U. for a short extension to implement a deal if it passed by next week. If no deal is passed, May said she would be forced to seek a much longer delay.

BTW the Brexit referendum passed nearly 3 years ago (two years and 9 months)  and has still not been implemented.

The UK is a democracy ac_toofunny  yeah right   :001_rolleyes:

I saw on the news Britain can only delay it until June..

I believe any extension has to be ratified by all twenty seven EU members.

:thumbup: