Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

If you have anything dark and dirty,

Started by Berry Sweet, January 16, 2019, 01:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"They were frauds.

"the group found themselves accused of lip-syncing by Gregory McPherson, also a music teacher at Berklee College of Music, who was listed as an associate producer and string arranger on the group's third album, Step by Step. McPherson alleged that Maurice Starr sang the vocals while the group lip-synced to pre-recorded vocals during their live performances. McPherson also filed a breach of contract and creative infringement lawsuit against Starr.

The group immediately responded to the allegations and interrupted the Australian leg of their tour to fly to Los Angeles to perform live on The Arsenio Hall Show.[20] After performing a medley of their previous hits and their new single, the group (along with Starr) was interviewed by Hall. The group admitted to singing with a backing track during live performances and also admitted that Starr sang harmony on some background vocals"

I read about all that.  This was all Stars doing, eventually they broke free of him and got rid of him.

A lot of stars were lip syncing in those days.  The pressure was enormous and the tours were far too many.  Theres been so many stars that have had to cancel tours because of their vocal cords, had to have down time or even vocal cord surgery.

I really dont give a shit if a star is lip syncing, atleast I got to actually see them in person and watch them dance and perform.  That's more than enough for me.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop, you're just hating cause you actually like NKOTB but you cant sbow your gaganess for them cause you're a guy...

Bricktop

Yeah, you got me, Berry.

I also dig George Michael, Britney Spears, Ricky Martin and Boyzone.

Rock on, babe.

Blurt

I knew it. I knew it!  :laugh:

Nothing like sipping a fine whiskey while relaxing in the den and tapping your foot to "Girl, You Know It's True" by Milli Vanilli.

Leo, you spry bopper, you.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"I bet you're an ABBA fan!!!!

He seems more like a Sean Mendes type.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"I knew it. I knew it!  :laugh:

Nothing like sipping a fine whiskey while relaxing in the den and tapping your foot to "Girl, You Know It's True" by Milli Vanilli.

I got caught by a Youtuber laast weekend cutting moves...

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blurt"I knew it. I knew it!  :laugh:

I got caught by a Youtuber laast weekend cutting moves...

">

Not bad for an old fart like you.

Bricktop

I'll still be dancing when you go from two wheels to three, young'un.

Clean living, eating healthy and avoiding alcohol has its rewards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'll still be dancing when you go from two wheels to three, young'un.

Clean living, eating healthy and avoiding alcohol has its rewards.

Herman will not live a long life if he doesn't quit the liquor.

Bricktop

Especially if it's barrel wash.

Whereas single malts are known to extend life substantially.

"1. Prolong Your Life

A 2010 study released by the Research Society on Alcoholism found that middle-aged and older adult moderate drinkers had a lower overall mortality rate than heavy drinkers or even non-drinkers. So raise a glass of your favorite uisge beatha and toast to long(er) life!"

https://www.wideopencountry.com/10-health-benefits-drinking-whiskey/">//https://www.wideopencountry.com/10-health-benefits-drinking-whiskey/