News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

People appearing LIVE on social media feeds...

Started by Berry Sweet, January 20, 2019, 08:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

..mostly women I am talking about....I dont get why they have to check themselves out before they start talking? They have to fix their hair and check their make up...takes a whole 30 seconds...like, you couldn't do that BEFORE you started recording your stupid yack session??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..mostly women I am talking about....I dont get why they have to check themselves out before they start talking? They have to fix their hair and check their make up...takes a whole 30 seconds...like, you couldn't do that BEFORE you started recording your stupid yack session??

Who specifically are you referring to?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..mostly women I am talking about....I dont get why they have to check themselves out before they start talking? They have to fix their hair and check their make up...takes a whole 30 seconds...like, you couldn't do that BEFORE you started recording your stupid yack session??

Good question...sorry I wasnt clear...just random friends on fb....but not just them, sometimes it just random ladies on select pages...

...sometimes it's not ladies, its men too...lookongBenin the camera while recording and picking their nose or plucking a nose hair...even removing gunk from the corners of their eye....lile really?  Is that how you conduct yourself upon meeting people?? or talking to people??

Hey wait, let me fix my hair, adjust my balls and pick my nose before representing myselfwhile all are watching...

Odinson

Because women are like that..

The final preparations start at the last minute... Which causes everything to be delayed.

Men would have been executed for this kind of behaviour long ago.

Bricktop

I'm done with Facebook. Its just another leftist shill operating under its own laws.

The hammer is going to fall on these social media moguls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Good question...sorry I wasnt clear...just random friends on fb....but not just them, sometimes it just random ladies on select pages...

...sometimes it's not ladies, its men too...lookongBenin the camera while recording and picking their nose or plucking a nose hair...even removing gunk from the corners of their eye....lile really?  Is that how you conduct yourself upon meeting people?? or talking to people??

Hey wait, let me fix my hair, adjust my balls and pick my nose before representing myselfwhile all are watching...

Got ya now.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"Because women are like that..

The final preparations start at the last minute... Which causes everything to be delayed.

Men would have been executed for this kind of behaviour long ago.

I'm a woman, I'm not like that.  I dont post LIVE videos of myself talking, but if I did, I'd check myself first BEFORE recording...start recording and get straight to the point immediately...you have most peoples attention within the first 5 seconds of your recording...dont waste it on nose hairs nd adjusting your hair...*clap clap*

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm done with Facebook. Its just another leftist shill operating under its own laws.

I too am waiting for the day it will snap and fail....it cant last forever...it will likely change over time.

Have you noticed the world and peoples attitudes have changes so fast and drastically lately....I'd say over the last 5 years...massive change.

I'm 40.  I watch people I went to high school with on social media thru pics and videos of themselves.  I feel disgusted watching some, it's as if a lot of them never actually grew up....they still act as if they are a teenager (I think some of them are actually stuck in that mindframe).

The constant pictures (selfies) every single day...work out and yoga pics....no one literally cares...you look same as yesterday and last year.

Berry Sweet

Got ya now.

Yair.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm done with Facebook. Its just another leftist shill operating under its own laws.

I too am waiting for the day it will snap and fail....it cant last forever...it will likely change over time.

Have you noticed the world and peoples attitudes have changes so fast and drastically lately....I'd say over the last 5 years...massive change.

I'm 40.  I watch people I went to high school with on social media thru pics and videos of themselves.  I feel disgusted watching some, it's as if a lot of them never actually grew up....they still act as if they are a teenager (I think some of them are actually stuck in that mindframe).

The constant pictures (selfies) every single day...work out and yoga pics....no one literally cares...you look same as yesterday and last year.

I have acquaintances that live every day through Facebook. It is an addiction, just as kids are addicted to video games.

I can't stand it.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I have acquaintances that live every day through Facebook. It is an addiction, just as kids are addicted to video games.

I can't stand it.

They think they are important.  They think people actually want to know what's going on in their lives.  They think they are some kind local celebrity.  Sometimes the patheticness is amusing to watch.

Anonymous

I'd like to believe that but................

Bricktop

I think there is a trend growing of people abandoning Facebook.

Not in any significant numbers...but enough to suggest that its day in the sun is waning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think there is a trend growing of people abandoning Facebook.

Not in any significant numbers...but enough to suggest that its day in the sun is waning.

I'm seeing that too.

Blazor

Exactly. Fuck Fakebook!

I cant wait til it falls too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.