Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Stupid drivers AND pedestrians...

Started by Berry Sweet, January 21, 2019, 06:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

....I'm starting to get really agitated with the amount of stupid people on the road...as well as stupid pedestrians.

Yesterday an idiot just jumped out into the road to cross the street, no cross walk, no lights, just in the middle of a random street...I had to slam on my breaks so I didnt hit the fuckin idiot...there wre cars behind me too who slammed on their breaks...this has been happening far to often...its like pedestrians think they are invincible and entitled...like bro, a car hits you, of you dont fuckin die, you re pretty much gonna get mangled up for life.  Is it really worth it?

I got off work early today and did some errands....8m leaving the parking lot...of course its busy...a car in front of me and another behind me, we are all waiting to turn and get out of the lot....anyway, I'm sitting there and waiting my turn... to the left of me is a guy parked and he starts backing up, I'm all like "yo loser, I'm right behind ya!" .. worried this fuckin idiot was going to back right into my car and t-bone me, I laid on my horn....he stopped...thank goodness!  I'm still waiting for the cars infront of me to move....literally 2 seconds later the idiot continues to back up again....like what the actual fuck???  I'm still behind his car??? So I just laid on the horn for a good solid minute....who fuckin does that??? Seriously??  I just wanted to get out of my car and fuckin punch him the face...I swear to God he most likely didnt have a license...there are too many people (more like complete and total fucking morons) around like this.

Bricktop

That's it, Berry...let it all out...let it all out...

Anonymous

I hate driving in Vancouver. Actually, I hate Vancouver period.

Berry Sweet

Lol....this happens daily.  Literally.  

Every.  Single. Fuckin. Day.

Theres no excuse for this kind of stupidity.  The fuck is in the water? Or is something in the air?? What's making people so dumb?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Lol....this happens daily.  Literally.  

Theres no excuse for this kind of stupidity.  The fuck is in the water? Or is something in the air?? What's making people so dumb?

Life in Vancouver .

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I hate driving in Vancouver. Actually, I hate Vancouver period.

I fuckin hate it here but I'm stuck here for a while.  In the near future I'm fuckin outta here.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Lol....this happens daily.  Literally.  

Life in Vancouver .

Yeah, but no signs of actual intelligent life, that's for sure.

Frood

People who start driving very young in rural areas are the best drivers. City people not so much.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"People who start driving very young in rural areas are the best drivers. City people not so much.

I duno for sure, city folks are just tired and stressed up, or maybe that's why they drive so bad.  Except for fking ch*nks, there's no excuse for them, just lack of morals.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"People who start driving very young in rural areas are the best drivers. City people not so much.

I duno for sure, city folks are just tired and stressed up, or maybe that's why they drive so bad.  Except for fking ch*nks, there's no excuse for them, just lack of morals.

Kids raised in rural areas are often given keys to an old paddock wagon many years before they're legally able to drive on the roads.

By the time they are, they've got the driving abilities and better sense 10 years or more beyond their city peers. It's how me and my siblings were raised as well as everyone else in the area. When we were bored we'd take a ute out back and practice as early as 10 or 11 years old. As a consequence, we're strong and considerate drivers now.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"....I'm starting to get really agitated with the amount of stupid people on the road...as well as stupid pedestrians.

Yesterday an idiot just jumped out into the road to cross the street, no cross walk, no lights, just in the middle of a random street...I had to slam on my breaks so I didnt hit the fuckin idiot...there wre cars behind me too who slammed on their breaks...this has been happening far to often...its like pedestrians think they are invincible and entitled...like bro, a car hits you, of you dont fuckin die, you re pretty much gonna get mangled up for life.  Is it really worth it?

I got off work early today and did some errands....8m leaving the parking lot...of course its busy...a car in front of me and another behind me, we are all waiting to turn and get out of the lot....anyway, I'm sitting there and waiting my turn... to the left of me is a guy parked and he starts backing up, I'm all like "yo loser, I'm right behind ya!" .. worried this fuckin idiot was going to back right into my car and t-bone me, I laid on my horn....he stopped...thank goodness!  I'm still waiting for the cars infront of me to move....literally 2 seconds later the idiot continues to back up again....like what the actual fuck???  I'm still behind his car??? So I just laid on the horn for a good solid minute....who fuckin does that??? Seriously??  I just wanted to get out of my car and fuckin punch him the face...I swear to God he most likely didnt have a license...there are too many people (more like complete and total fucking morons) around like this.

Morons sadly are allowed to breed... now we have too many.

They dropped our 60kms per hour speed limit through the suburbs to 50 kms per hour... 40kms near schools during childrens comings and going hours... and our highways are 70 kms or 60 kms... country roads 110kms. The majority stick to the limits but there are always morons speeding 20kms past the speed limits.

I hate bicycles on the road... those guys are wankers and regularly hit and killed.

Where I live, predestrians have the right of way so we drive accordingly. Make sure you always have good tyres on your car.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"....I'm starting to get really agitated with the amount of stupid people on the road...as well as stupid pedestrians.

Morons sadly are allowed to breed... now we have too many.

They dropped our 60kms per hour speed limit through the suburbs to 50 kms per hour... 40kms near schools during childrens comings and going hours... and our highways are 70 kms or 60 kms... country roads 110kms. The majority stick to the limits but there are always morons speeding 20kms past the speed limits.

I hate bicycles on the road... those guys are wankers and regularly hit and killed.

Where I live, predestrians have the right of way so we drive accordingly. Make sure you always have good tyres on your car.

Cyclists at night not wearing reflective clothing is stupid.

Frood

Cyclists are just stupid in general.
Blahhhhhh...