The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stupid drivers AND pedestrians...

Started by Berry Sweet, January 21, 2019, 06:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

There is this street here which has a real fast traffic light at the end of it..

I think some people just troll you and deliberately make sure you get the red light.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I had the same experience with some dumbass guy, I'm so installing my dashcam app if this happens again.  :sdfjh(2):

I have one now Zetsu.

Imo it's more reliable then insurance, not worth getting into legal issues with all the trolls and fools on teh streets nowadays.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

This girl today was just plain old stupid I'm general.  A total no brainer.  But I do sometimes believe SOME pedestrians purposely do what they do so you will 'accidentally' injure them and then they can make a false claim for quick cash.

ICBC really needs to crack down on this..and I believe they already are doing this.  Speaking of my case...its been 4 months...they're still investigating the guy, and nothing makes sense.

What kind of dash cam do any of you have? How do you like it? How much you pay for it?? And where you get it?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I had the same experience with some dumbass guy, I'm so installing my dashcam app if this happens again.  :sdfjh(2):

I have one now Zetsu.

Imo it's more reliable then insurance, not worth getting into legal issues with all the trolls and fools on teh streets nowadays.

Exactly.  I so agree.  I should really go get one this weekend.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

I have one now Zetsu.

Exactly.  I so agree.  I should really go get one this weekend.

You'll never be without one again Berry.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"When I drove this afternoon to Melbourne to visit one of the Costco's, I expected to have to deal with a bunch of fresh off the boat immigrant drivers on the roads as is usually the case in that suburb but I was pleasantly surprised. Those inside Costco were still rude trolley drivers though.

I bet your hubby sorted them out.

:001_rolleyes: