Started by Anonymous, February 05, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I was born in the year of the horse.

So is my husband...

I'm born in Jan 60. I'm a pig....

An apparently the year of the pig is good news for horses... not so good for us piggies.

My mom was born in '60 too. She had just turned 16 when she had me.

:shock:

My daughter will be eighteen this year.

Time flies dont it!

That's not what I meant, but I agree with that..

Having  a child at sixteen....babies having babies..

I apologize if I seem judgmental, but that is the reality of high school student mothers.

I knew what you meant lol, I dont think you're being judgemental. Yeah I agree she was too young, got preggers at 15, my dad was 22. My sister had her first at 17, preggers at 16. I was 22 when my son was born.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

So is my husband...

An apparently the year of the pig is good news for horses... not so good for us piggies.

I had my son at 16 too... he died a few weeks short of his 24 th birthday.

Oh man, car accident?

My mom committed suicide when I was 23/24.

I don't know what to say Blazor.

Its ok, half the clues say suicide, and was ruled as suicide, but the other half of the clues I had point to murder.

Anonymous

So is my husband...

Time flies dont it!

I apologize if I seem judgmental, but that is the reality of high school student mothers.

I knew what you meant lol, I dont think you're being judgemental. Yeah I agree she was too young, got preggers at 15, my dad was 22. My sister had her first at 17, preggers at 16. I was 22 when my son was born.

I was twenty three when my oldest child was born, twenty five when I gave birth to my late daughter and twenty seven when my son was born..

I was young, but I wasn't a baby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I know it's off topic, but since the discussion  took a turn, I thought folks might find  this interesting.

TOKYO — Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso has reluctantly apologized for saying childless people are to blame for the country's rising social security costs and its aging and declining population.

"If it made some people feel uncomfortable, I apologize," Aso said Tuesday after drawing complaints over a comment he made over the weekend at a seminar in Fukuoka, his constituency in southwestern Japan.

The gaffe-prone Aso, a 78-year-old former prime minister, is among conservative lawmakers in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's government who've at times blamed the elderly or childless for long-term demographic trends. "There are lots of strange people who say the elderly people are to blame, but that is wrong. The problem is those who don't have children," he told the audience.

The comment was nearly the same as one he made in 2014 that also drew criticism. Others have made similar comments that many found offensive. In 2007, former health minister Hakuo Yamagisawa called women "birth-giving machines." In 2017, another senior ruling party lawmaker, Akiko Santo, said the government should consider awarding women who produced four or more children.

According to the latest government statistics, the number of births in 2018 fell to 921,000, the lowest since Japan began recording such statistics in 1899. Japan's total population fell by 448,000 people, a record decline, to 126 million.

Japan will be a retirement home in the future.

Blazor

So is my husband...

Time flies dont it!

I was twenty three when my oldest child was born, twenty five when I gave birth to my late daughter and twenty seven when my son was born..

Cool, we were close to the same age with our first child lol.

Less than a month and you'll be 41  ac_smile

Anonymous

So is my husband...

Time flies dont it!

Both of you look younger than your ages.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

So is my husband...

Time flies dont it!

Both of you look younger than your ages.

Lol thanks man  :thumbup:

I agree Fash does too.

I get it from my mom I think.

Anonymous

The old lady is a goat. She gave a red envelope or two.

Bricktop

Mine is a snake.

She hates snakes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The old lady is a goat. She gave a red envelope or two.

Isn't it fitting that you would post in a thread about pigs.

caskur

So is my husband...

Oh man, car accident?

Wow,... seems we have much in common.

I am sorry to hear about your mum...  :6:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

So is my husband...

Time flies dont it!

In the 70's, you had yor own apartment by mid teens.

Now we make our children stay at school for much longer.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"I know it's off topic, but since the discussion  took a turn, I thought folks might find  this interesting.

TOKYO — Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso has reluctantly apologized for saying childless people are to blame for the country's rising social security costs and its aging and declining population.

"If it made some people feel uncomfortable, I apologize," Aso said Tuesday after drawing complaints over a comment he made over the weekend at a seminar in Fukuoka, his constituency in southwestern Japan.

The gaffe-prone Aso, a 78-year-old former prime minister, is among conservative lawmakers in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's government who've at times blamed the elderly or childless for long-term demographic trends. "There are lots of strange people who say the elderly people are to blame, but that is wrong. The problem is those who don't have children," he told the audience.

The comment was nearly the same as one he made in 2014 that also drew criticism. Others have made similar comments that many found offensive. In 2007, former health minister Hakuo Yamagisawa called women "birth-giving machines." In 2017, another senior ruling party lawmaker, Akiko Santo, said the government should consider awarding women who produced four or more children.

According to the latest government statistics, the number of births in 2018 fell to 921,000, the lowest since Japan began recording such statistics in 1899. Japan's total population fell by 448,000 people, a record decline, to 126 million.

Back in the 1980s I watched a documentary about Japan. Watermelons and Rock Melons (cantaloupe) were $70 each, apples were $6 each, and to buy an apartment it would set you back $1,000,000.00 so for that dipstick to criticize the population for not breeding is just ridiculous. Most couldn't afford to do anything except work ungodly hours and speak to their wives less than 2 minutes a day.
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

So is my husband...

Oh man, car accident?

Wow,... seems we have much in common.

I am sorry to hear about your mum...  :6:

Yup lol.

Hate to hear that about your son as well  :6:

caskur

There is not even a word to describe the torture you go through losing a child.
- Andy Warhol