The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Two fools meeting...

Started by Bricktop, February 12, 2019, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

She's baiting, like the little prog says.

Parroting the same question is not interviewing. It's badgering.

Taxation is NOT theft. It is not morally conscionable in how it's imposed in the modern age, but it is lawfully applied because we allow Governments to impose it as they see fit under legislation passed in our parliaments.

That is not to say that massive reform of taxation, like our electoral processes, are not wildly overdue. Governments using taxation to impose unpopular policy is unacceptable. ALL taxation must be approved by the plebiscite to become acceptable.

Frood

ac_lmfao Taxation is not theft.  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

feral

Quote from: "Bricktop"Here's my view on abortion.

It's none of my business.

It's a matter of choice for the female, and nobody has a right to judge her for that.

Carrying a rapists baby is repugnant and she has every right to exclude herself from that torment.

Agreed

Zetsu

I wouldn't consider a flat rate to be theft, but over a quarter of a person's salary taken for taxes is a bit too much.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

"Larceny is a crime against possession. Furthermore, it has two elements which must be met: the actual taking of the property, even if momentarily (actus reus), and the culpable intent to deprive another of their property (mens rea). Larceny involves the trespassory taking of property from possession of another, with the intent to permanently deprive the owner of that property."

Do you see the word "trespassory", Aaron. It's a BIG word, I know...but it means that the asportation of said property must be as a result of a trespass on the rights to ownership, which typically means taking the property WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE OWNER.

By allowing our governments to pass laws legalising the taking of our money, we in effect provide said consent.

Now, I get it that what is happening now is wrong...but it is not wrong because the government breaks the law. It is wrong because the government is free to make laws without requiring a plebiscite to approve those laws.

Our form of government must be drastically revised...and a key component of that revision is that ALL budgets of public expenditure must be approved by referendum. My preference would be that any political party must submit their proposed budget to the people as part of the election campaign, and if elected must conform to the approved budget...subject to unexpected situations that may arise, such as natural disasters, conflict, community and other emergencies.

Calling it theft doesn't help.

Frood

ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

The chimp is still insisting that taxation isn't theft.

Too funny.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Rather than act like a hysterical rhesus monkey, make a lucid argument, butternuts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I used to like infowars until I realized all their news were fake, lol for the girl in black she just needs to be kicked off a cliff.

I wouldn't call interviews with random university students news reporting anyway.

Infowars has fun with progs. It's entertainment.

Bricktop

It's like me toying with Freud!!

Odinson

These same pro-abortion people are so terrified when a veal gets cut up into meat jelly..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"These same pro-abortion people are so terrified when a veal gets cut up into meat jelly..

A veal?

You mean a seal.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"These same pro-abortion people are so terrified when a veal gets cut up into meat jelly..

A veal?

You mean a seal.

A baby cow..

Now I think veal means the flesh of a calf.

I meant calf.  ac_biggrin

Wazzzup

In Virginia a delegate tried to make abortion legal even a minute before a woman delivers.  That same day the same delegate proposed legislation to protect the canker worm which is a caterpillar that turns into a moth.

In New York they passed a similar law re abortion.    Now they are currently considering a bill to ban foie gras--goose and duck liver, from being served in restaurants because it is "cruel"

(BTW I am pro choice for the first one to two trimesters.)

Frood

A veal?

You mean a seal.

Both.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

In Virginia a delegate tried to make abortion legal even a minute before a woman delivers.  That same day the same delegate proposed legislation to protect the canker worm which is a caterpillar that turns into a moth.

In New York they passed a similar law re abortion.    Now they are currently considering a bill to ban foie gras--goose and duck liver, that being served in restaurants because it is "cruel"

(BTW I am pro choice for the first one to two trimesters.)

New York says ducks lives are more important than humam lives.