Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey, Odinson.

Started by Bricktop, February 12, 2019, 07:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Kudos for your contributions and sensible posts in recent times.

You've become a good contributor. You copped flak for some less than positive conduct, so you deserve praise for changing your direction and offering some worthwhile views. While the leopard's spots aren't entirely transformed, you're doing good work.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kudos for your contributions and sensible posts in recent times.

You've become a good contributor. You copped flak for some less than positive conduct, so you deserve praise for changing your direction and offering some worthwhile views. While the leopard's spots aren't entirely transformed, you're doing good work.

I totally agree..

Odi's become a valued contributor.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Ya, I guess he aint too bad of a poster now.

Bricktop

Compared to his previous conduct, he's almost in MY class.

Joking... :laugh:

But he's certainly overtaken Freud in terms of forum value.

Anonymous

Is anyone really in your class, I mean besides Blurt.

:laugh:

Bricktop

BLURT!!!!

He is a mere shadow...a whisperer compared to my stentorian proclamations and erudite and scholarly commentary.

Pshaw...

Frood

How nice, an utterly transparent smokescreen attempt from the forum shtstick.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Don't be disheartened, Aaron. With a little effort, you too can rise from the fetid depths of obscurity and contempt.

Odinson

Its just the sobriety talking..

Bricktop

It speaks well, then.

Keep it up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Don't be disheartened, Aaron. With a little effort, you too can rise from the fetid depths of obscurity and contempt.

He needs to sober up too.

Bricktop

Hmmm....I see your point...but being sober doesn't make you smarter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hmmm....I see your point...but being sober doesn't make you smarter.

It usually reduces the amount of idiotic spam.

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kudos for your contributions and sensible posts in recent times.

Odinson is great. And he is a former soldier. ac_drinks
The Russian Rock It