The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mars Anomaly Collection - Suspicious Objects Photograped by Rover

Started by Frood, February 13, 2019, 09:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....

I knew about the matching topography, I "think" maybe Caskur on here had showed us some stuff.

Yup, they faking Marks like Obama did his birth certificate  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

They've already set a trap to catch any life forms that may exist on Mars.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't have em. it was a girl at work that was looking at em.... i already knew they were faking mars so i never bothered to get the links....

I knew about the matching topography, I "think" maybe Caskur on here had showed us some stuff.

Yup, they faking Marks like Obama did his birth certificate :laugh:

That was silly.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm of the belief that we were once there many thousands of years ago and somehow managed to get to Earth with technology since lost to us.

It's an interesting theory that's been around for decades. However, given that we know quite a bit about our ancestors, if they were indeed interplanetary refugees they would have brought technologies that would have changed the course of human evolution. There is no relics or artifacts that provide any evidence that challenges the origins of the human species.

There is also no evidence that Mars could have supported life. No remnants of plants, fossils or life sustaining properties.

Frood

There are some bits of evidence in Indian (Country) history with scripts which speak of flying machines and radiation readings on certain sites that have been measured. Similarly with ancient Egypt, South American civilizations, Sumerian, etc. A lot of the ancient astronomy and navigation skills still haven't been figured out.

There was science of sorts. Not all of it has been explained. Same goes with folklore and texts.

And the building blocks for life are known to exist on Mars. Whether life sprung from it or exists currently is the billion dollar question.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Which raises questions that could be answered by a wild array of possibilities; time travellers, lost advanced human civilisation, moon creatures, gods, or advanced dinosaurs.

The technology capable of shifting an entire planet of "people" from one to another across a gulf some 6 months wide would have been of such magnitude that it could not have possibly occurred without leaving even a slight trace of THOUSANDS of spacecraft.

Frood

How do we know space craft is the only possibility or that some of the anomalies in the photos aren't bits of an ancient craft or machine?
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Yup, they faking Marks like Obama did his birth certificate :laugh:

That was silly.

He really did Fash! Im not lying! Trust me, Im a pro, it was altered, I seen it myself, and there are others with proof that it was altered.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

JOE

JOE

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
">

A convincing collection of photographs showing objects which don't appear to belong on a planet which has never been inhabited by a higher life form.

I've been following some of these amateur Mars topography enthusiasts for awhile now and some of the objects defy logic.

What do you think?

I'm of the belief that we were once there many thousands of years ago and somehow managed to get to Earth with technology since lost to us.

Actually even before the existence of such images, I'd heard/read that scientists believed that the atmosphere of Mars had changed over time & that it was possible to have sustained life.

Perhaps at one time Mars had surface temperatures similar to earth & had life as we knew it on earth when it began billions of years ago.

Also earth was much hotter than now and our atmosphere was heavy in Oxygen supporting plant gorms near the poles. So its quite likely there was life on Mars once

JOE

Here's a video which theorizes that there was once life on Mars but that the planet died:

">

However earth had defences which allowed it to flourish and sustain life