Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

the police thread

Started by Anonymous, February 20, 2019, 12:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Velvet"A police thread?? Why?

A good question.

I await the answer with interest.

The rationale is the same as when SCOUSE was here..

Rather than multiple threads about the same topic,  we could put all posts here..

I gather you are not a fan of the idea?

Bricktop

It was only a week ago that a similar thread by Freud was rightly binned as one of his trolls.

Then, you think it a good idea to open another thread inviting him right in to continue his idiocy.

If it's such a good idea, why not discuss another occupations? I even went to the trouble of starting the conversations going for you.

Let's be clear. Only one member here has the credibility to comment with any authority on the subject. No-one else. So, I'm perplexed as to why you think anyone can discuss the issue with any authority.

The only reason I can see for the OP is to provide Freud with another opportunity to troll, shortly after his last effort was RR'd.

Unless, of course, you feel the members here are interested in the various occupations of others, in which case, kindly restore my threads to the main forum, so everyone can be included.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"===Only one member here has the credibility to comment with any authority on the subject. ===

OMIGOD, what tf am I reading here?

Who might that unique member be, I wonder.

Odinson

Being a cop is a full time job..

It would be all over the news if there was an off-duty cop at the scene but he didnt do anything.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"===Only one member here has the credibility to comment with any authority on the subject. ===

That would be me.

And though you may consider yourself, for example, eminently qualified to offer an opinion, you aren't.

So don't.

Anonymous

That would be me.

And though you may consider yourself, for example, eminently qualified to offer an opinion, you aren't.

So don't.

First, have you noticed that you've successfully derailed Fash's thread?  I hope someone moves this tangent (including my part of it) to the appropriate place.  

Secondly, if I follow your logic here, what in hell are you doing on my music thread?

Odinson

We have village bobbies who take you to your house if you are so drunk that you might not make it..

Either to your house or to the brig.

Bricktop

First, have you noticed that you've successfully derailed Fash's thread?  I hope someone moves this tangent (including my part of it) to the appropriate place.  

Secondly, if I follow your logic here, what in hell are you doing on my music thread?

Derailed?

I was not the initiator of the query regarding its bona fides. Nonetheless, it is and remains a fair question, given recent events.

Secondly, I am discussing music. I'm pretty sure I didn't raise the issue of Trump's wall in there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now, I have a question.

Aren't you a little old to be a troll? ac_umm

Frood

I too am curious. Fash's brother doesn't post here and all we've got is some washed up former cop from decades ago who throws fits online when younger women don't flash their boobs at him on cam.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

And I repeat...why start a thread that simply opens the door to more of this idiot's imbecilic trolling?

Anonymous

Derailed?

I was not the initiator of the query regarding its bona fides. Nonetheless, it is and remains a fair question, given recent events.

Secondly, I am discussing music. I'm pretty sure I didn't raise the issue of Trump's wall in there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now, I have a question.

First, the derailment occurred when you shifted from whining about the forum owner's choice to make this thread and adopted the posture that you alone were qualified to talk about the police.

Secondly, according to your logic you are not qualified to discuss music since you are not and have never been a professional musician.

Third, it's really weak to claim that everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

Bricktop

Derailed?

Now, I have a question.

First, the derailment occurred when you shifted from whining about the forum owner's choice to make this thread and adopted the posture that you alone were qualified to talk about the police.

Secondly, according to your logic you are not qualified to discuss music since you are not and have never been a professional musician.

Third, it's really weak to claim that everyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

1. I AM the only person qualified to talk about the Police. Period. Thus, I am equally entitled to ask why this thread was started. What is the OP seeking?

2. Music is not a profession. It is a form of entertainment AIMED towards those who listen. Thus, those who listen are quite capable of commenting on what they hear. If you were discussing the relative merits of a specific guitar, or amp system, I would have no valid opinion. THAT would require a person experienced in such matters.

3. I do not accuse you of trolling because you disagree. I accuse you of trolling because that is what you do. Denial would insult us both.

Frood

How precious. The worm trying wriggle off the hook.

The taxpayer pays police departments to faithfully execute their wishes as represented by politicians who campaign on policies in order to be elected.

That makes John Q Public well qualified to discuss politics and policing.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

The OP does not say "politics", or "policing".

It says "police". Rather specific to those of us who understand grammar and linguistics.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol