News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Has anyone ever used those portable expresso pumps before?

Started by Frood, March 07, 2019, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm a tea drinker. If I do have a cup of coffee, it's usually at a Second Cup or Starbucks.

Bricktop

Apparently they don't have those in remote areas of Australia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Apparently they don't have those in remote areas of Australia.

Who needs coffee. I don't often drink coffee. That should tell you something about coffee. :001_tongue:

Frood

In Australian one horse towns it's often lucky to be able to find a bakery or milk bar that does barrista coffee.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"In Australian one horse towns it's often lucky to be able to find a bakery or milk bar that does barrista coffee.

You don't need it.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"In Australian one horse towns it's often lucky to be able to find a bakery or milk bar that does barrista coffee.

You don't need it.

Blasphemy!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You don't need it.

Blasphemy!

I'm an infidel and proud of it.

Odinson

I have a thermos..

If I dont have that, I will stop at the gas-station for a cup of Joe.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Would you consider an expresso pump like that, Herman?

But, but. Hot coffee is not possible ... unless there is something I'm missing here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

My husband is Dutch......he likes very strong coffee..

I make it for him in a standard coffee maker.

Bricktop

Well, you'd know.

On the plus side, you can get a house for $50,000 with three acres of land.

Odinson

I got a moccamaster..

It is the coffee-maker of kings..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Well, you'd know.

Brother, make that at least 100 acres and that to me is  paradise.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Well, you'd know.

Brother, make that at least 100 acres and that to me is  paradise.

You wouldn't find those houses and locations paradise at all and the land is basically useless if not tainted by something such as mining contamination, rising salts, et cetera.

Anything under 100k anywhere in Australia is generally worthless and or harmful to your health.
Blahhhhhh...