News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

multiple fatalities after mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch New Zealand

Started by Anonymous, March 15, 2019, 12:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"
The land of hobbits, Ents, Elves and wizards..

What happened..

hobbits, Ents, Elves, wizards and an Australian psychopath.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53912491_572297939940477_5776369892269752320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=8b17711a13c55da893dccead097d775a&oe=5D06D992">

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Bricktop"It's insane he was able to buy ONE firearm.

But FIVE? Wouldn't a diligent, effective and modern firearms control system report that as an anomaly?

The NZ government is complicit. It has a duty and responsibility to ensure firearms do not fall into the wrong hands. The data, had it been effectively gathered and reported, should surely have red flagged this lunatic.

New Zealand is perfect and so are the people, didn't you know?  :001_rolleyes:

And he WAS reported to the police... and the police fobbed the informer off.

I think the NZers have been deflowered and welcomed into the 21 century.

What happened..

https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/fruit-loop-dunedin-hunters-reveal-how-brenton-tarrant-acted-at-rifle-range/news-story/63b2eef1aac281ddbd9e8526943096e5">https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/f ... 26943096e5">https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/fruit-loop-dunedin-hunters-reveal-how-brenton-tarrant-acted-at-rifle-range/news-story/63b2eef1aac281ddbd9e8526943096e5

EXCLUSIVE

The accused mosque massacre shooter was a gun club "fruit loop" who allegedly "shot like he meant it" with high powered rifles in practise with other shooters.

Police believe Tarrant is responsible for Friday's Christchurch massacres — and allege he travelled between two packed mosques and gunned down 50 people.

He was arrested 36 minutes after the initial attack at the Al Noor Mosque.

Tarrant also allegedly made verbal rants about young skateboarders and his right to carry firearms which left one animal hunter "shaken" after spending a day shooting with the accused.

But the hunting enthusiast claims nothing was done when he told police in the southern New Zealand city of Dunedin about Tarrant's odd behaviour.

Tarrant is accused of the worst massacre in New Zealand history, a terror attack that started shortly after 1pm local time on Friday in Christchurch when he stormed a mosque and started shooting.

The 28-year-old, who is from Grafton in NSW but moved to Dunedin two or three years ago, allegedly shot and killed 50 people in two mosques during a rampage he filmed and livestreamed.

He was arrested shortly after the attack and has been charged with one count of murder. Further charges are expected and he did not request bail on Saturday.

In Facebook posts obtained by news.com.au, one hunter described a shooting session between Tarrant and his friends at a remote rifle club south of Dunedin as worrying.

The post, from November 2017, talks about members of the rifle club and how "one in particular had me really worried".

News.com.au has confirmed the man being referred to is Brenton Tarrant.

It reads]
A Facebook respondent in the same forum replied, "I'd make a call to the arms officer the guy sounds like a fruit loop".

The hunter updated the post on Saturday, saying, "I'd warned the police about the rifle club where he trained ... un f***ing believable."

He claims police told him "they are a strange bunch" but "they are harmless enough".

He said]
Dunedin hunter Tristan, 34, who had a polite nodding acquaintance with Tarrant over the last two years, described to news.com.au the behaviour which alarmed him.

"He shot like he meant it and with high powered [weapons]. You don't need all that for hunting animals, which we do humanely," Tristan said.

At the pale blue clapboard home with a tidy garden rented by Brenton Tarrant in the sleepy Dunedin suburb of Anderson Bay on Saturday, police armed with rifles were still guarding the property on Saturday

After Friday's attack on two Christchurch mosques, police swooped on the rental house and bomb dogs were sent through the property's ceiling.  

This follows the alleged discovery of two IEDs (improvised explosive devices) on vehicles, at least one of which was associated with Tarrant's Dunedin address.

Tarrant appeared in Christchurch District Court on Saturday for less than three minutes. He smiled at media inside the courtroom.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

But FIVE? Wouldn't a diligent, effective and modern firearms control system report that as an anomaly?

The NZ government is complicit. It has a duty and responsibility to ensure firearms do not fall into the wrong hands. The data, had it been effectively gathered and reported, should surely have red flagged this lunatic.

What happened..

https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/fruit-loop-dunedin-hunters-reveal-how-brenton-tarrant-acted-at-rifle-range/news-story/63b2eef1aac281ddbd9e8526943096e5">https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/f ... 26943096e5">https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/fruit-loop-dunedin-hunters-reveal-how-brenton-tarrant-acted-at-rifle-range/news-story/63b2eef1aac281ddbd9e8526943096e5

EXCLUSIVE

The accused mosque massacre shooter was a gun club "fruit loop" who allegedly "shot like he meant it" with high powered rifles in practise with other shooters.

Police believe Tarrant is responsible for Friday's Christchurch massacres — and allege he travelled between two packed mosques and gunned down 50 people.

Tarrant also allegedly made verbal rants about young skateboarders and his right to carry firearms which left one animal hunter "shaken" after spending a day shooting with the accused.

But the hunting enthusiast claims nothing was done when he told police in the southern New Zealand city of Dunedin about Tarrant's odd behaviour.

Tarrant is accused of the worst massacre in New Zealand history, a terror attack that started shortly after 1pm local time on Friday in Christchurch when he stormed a mosque and started shooting.

The 28-year-old, who is from Grafton in NSW but moved to Dunedin two or three years ago, allegedly shot and killed 50 people in two mosques during a rampage he filmed and livestreamed.

He was arrested shortly after the attack and has been charged with one count of murder. Further charges are expected and he did not request bail on Saturday.

In Facebook posts obtained by news.com.au, one hunter described a shooting session between Tarrant and his friends at a remote rifle club south of Dunedin as worrying.

The post, from November 2017, talks about members of the rifle club and how "one in particular had me really worried".

It reads]
A Facebook respondent in the same forum replied, "I'd make a call to the arms officer the guy sounds like a fruit loop".

The hunter updated the post on Saturday, saying, "I'd warned the police about the rifle club where he trained ... un f***ing believable."

He claims police told him "they are a strange bunch" but "they are harmless enough".

He said]
Dunedin hunter Tristan, 34, who had a polite nodding acquaintance with Tarrant over the last two years, described to news.com.au the behaviour which alarmed him.

"He shot like he meant it and with high powered [weapons]. You don't need all that for hunting animals, which we do humanely," Tristan said.

At the pale blue clapboard home with a tidy garden rented by Brenton Tarrant in the sleepy Dunedin suburb of Anderson Bay on Saturday, police armed with rifles were still guarding the property on Saturday

After Friday's attack on two Christchurch mosques, police swooped on the rental house and bomb dogs were sent through the property's ceiling.  

This follows the alleged discovery of two IEDs (improvised explosive devices) on vehicles, at least one of which was associated with Tarrant's Dunedin address.

Tarrant appeared in Christchurch District Court on Saturday for less than three minutes. He smiled at media inside the courtroom.

Still, no threats, so not much the cops could do.

caskur

I get the impression Tarrant wanted to outdo, Anders Behring Breivik who shot 85.

I think Tarrant shot over 90.

Breivik only got 20 years total.. (what a joke)

Tarrant bragged he'll get 27 years but what he doesn't realise is NZ is not Norway and NZ will never let him out or Australia either.... He'll be going away for good.

The Maori are apparently going to kill him in jail. They'll get him too... no prblems.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

What happened..

EXCLUSIVE

It reads]

He said]

Look, cops tell people all the time if they see a threat or something suspicious to report it... so people actually DO REPORT STUFF and then the cops don't do anything. Same old story.

NO ONE goes to police to waste their time... if that guy was worried enough to go to police THEN the cops should have at least knocked on Tarrants door.

If this was Australia, the press would be HOUNDING the cops inaction instead of worrying about the brat who threw an egg at Senator Anning hailing the brat a hero..
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

What happened..

EXCLUSIVE

It reads]

He said]

Look, cops tell people all the time if they see a threat or something suspicious to report it... so people actually DO REPORT STUFF and then the cops don't do anything. Same old story.

NO ONE goes to police to waste their time... if that guy was worried enough to go to police THEN the cops should have at least knocked on Tarrants door.

If this was Australia, the press would be HOUNDING the cops inaction instead of worrying about the brat who threw an egg at Senator Anning hailing the brat a hero..

But. what did he really say. No threats were made. The cops could talk to him I suppose, but that's as far as it would go.

caskur

The dumb cops should have run a check and seen his arsonal ....

One character I know had his shotgun taken off him when he was going through a marriage breakdown... all he did was argue with the ex Mrs.

Anyway, gun owners in NZ will now all be suspects.  Cops do not want citizens armed for obvious reasons.

What Tarrant said was repeated by his informer on TV a couple of times but I can't remember every word so I'll say nothng for now.

Bottom line, don't rant like a lunatic and own an arsonal.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53912491_572297939940477_5776369892269752320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=8b17711a13c55da893dccead097d775a&oe=5D06D992">

Our pm does have selective outrage.

Bricktop

Whilst the point that meme makes is valid, it is erroneous.

This clown was no white supremacist. He was a deranged psychopath. Nothing more.

He wanted to kill, but there was enough reason in his demented and maniacal melon to cause him to choose targets that were not of his own kind.

He didn't hate islam...he hated the world and himself.

And this is why I'd take Mel's guns from him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Whilst the point that meme makes is valid, it is erroneous.

This clown was no white supremacist. He was a deranged psychopath. Nothing more.

He wanted to kill, but there was enough reason in his demented and maniacal melon to cause him to choose targets that were not of his own kind.

He didn't hate islam...he hated the world and himself.

And this is why I'd take Mel's guns from him.

I would take his beer from him.

caskur

He went to Europe and witnessed 1st hand Muslim migration... that was his motivation.

He's not really a white supremist, (whatever that is).  He only killed Muslims, no one else. He didnt go to a Synogog or Church, or Budhist Temple, he went to two Mosques.

He remarked that they breed like flies, (my words). That's actually what Serbs believe. Serbs can only afford two children and both parents have to work while gypsies and Muslims breed like flies and live on welfare. (old Yugoslavia).
- Andy Warhol

cc

His views were all over the map, and conflicting with each other

This guy did strange things in strange ways.  He spent some time in Pakistan not long ago. Go figure.

I agree that he was simply a deranged psychopath with a big ego and big mouth
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

He was a psychopath, with the usual complications of derangement, narcissistic personality disorder and sociopathology.

This wasn't an attack generated by islamophobia (whatever THAT is)...they were simply the tragic canvas for his demented and maniacal masterwork.

caskur

Quote from: "cc"His views were all over the map, and conflicting with each other

This guy did strange things in strange ways.  He spent some time in Pakistan not long ago. Go figure.

I agree that he was simply a deranged psychopath with a big ego and big mouth  

Sounds like our whole country.

Quote from: "Bricktop"He was a psychopath, with the usual complications of derangement, narcissistic personality disorder and sociopathology.

This wasn't an attack generated by islamophobia (whatever THAT is)...they were simply the tragic canvas for his demented and maniacal masterwork.

Can he be cured? Will he ever realize his sins?
- Andy Warhol