News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

multiple fatalities after mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch New Zealand

Started by Anonymous, March 15, 2019, 12:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I found out tonight the father with cancer actually committed suicide obviously the pain got too much for him.

The family of the shooter is large and highly respected.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Somebody says something you disagree with and you crack on their head. :oeudC:

It's going to get messy.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/teenager-who-egged-fraser-anning-speaks-of-being-tackled-by-30-bogans/ar-BBURQ8Z?ocid=spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... spartanntp">https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/teenager-who-egged-fraser-anning-speaks-of-being-tackled-by-30-bogans/ar-BBURQ8Z?ocid=spartanntp
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

How many christians have been killed in the middle-east since 2011..

You never hear about them in the news..

They get slaughtered because they go to a different church.

It was only matter of time before one of these muslims went jihad.

deadskinmask

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Agreed. It was well planned. The fact it was an Aussie acting in NZ says volumes

It is a central issue.

Why did he not carry out his atrocity on home turf?

Because he could NOT procure the weaponry necessary. That he COULD procure the firearms used legally, in a foreign country, as a non-citizen is a spectacular example of irresponsible gun control and oversight by an apathetic political system.

This was not an act of terror, or of white supremacism. This was a mass murder by a deranged madman aided and facilitated by a government asleep at the wheel. Using muslims as his target of choice was simply his way of validating his lust to kill.

Watching the media and the political class leap on this tragedy and turn it into "islamophobia" and a condition of white society was nauseating and sickening.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Watching the media and the political class leap on this tragedy and turn it into "islamophobia" and a condition of white society was nauseating and sickening.

It is sickening.

There is reason some do NEED semis in Australia... stations in the Top End protecting themselves from crocodiles for instance but what do they need to protect themselves from in NZ?

Strange. I never realized NZers had semis.

They'll be buying up ammo and semis in NZ now and burying them safely. It's the bullets that cause death, not guns per se.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

It's insane he was able to buy ONE firearm.

But FIVE? Wouldn't a diligent, effective and modern firearms control system report that as an anomaly?

The NZ government is complicit. It has a duty and responsibility to ensure firearms do not fall into the wrong hands. The data, had it been effectively gathered and reported, should surely have red flagged this lunatic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's insane he was able to buy ONE firearm.

But FIVE? Wouldn't a diligent, effective and modern firearms control system report that as an anomaly?

The NZ government is complicit. It has a duty and responsibility to ensure firearms do not fall into the wrong hands. The data, had it been effectively gathered and reported, should surely have red flagged this lunatic.

I knew NZ had liberal gun ownership laws.

caskur

New Zealand is perfect and so are the people, didn't you know?  :001_rolleyes:

And he WAS reported to the police... and the police fobbed the informer off.

I think the NZers have been deflowered and welcomed into the 21 century.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

That is a big leap from the 19th, where they nestled comfortably away from the modern world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That is a big leap from the 19th, where they nestled comfortably away from the modern world.

I heard rig hands in camp say they were surprised Christchurch has two mosques.

Bricktop

I've never been, but my daughter has, and she says Christchurch (anyone else see the irony in the name?) is very cosmopolitan and tolerant to all races and cultures.

It's a place everyone could feel safe and comfortable, until now. She was sad for the people of that city, who pride themselves on their integration of all newcomers, and providing an environment where all are welcome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've never been, but my daughter has, and she says Christchurch (anyone else see the irony in the name?) is very cosmopolitan and tolerant to all races and cultures.

It's a place everyone could feel safe and comfortable, until now. She was sad for the people of that city, who pride themselves on their integration of all newcomers, and providing an environment where all are welcome.

NZ has far too many immigrants.

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"

New Zealand is perfect and so are the people, didn't you know?  :001_rolleyes:

And he WAS reported to the police... and the police fobbed the informer off.

I think the NZers have been deflowered and welcomed into the 21 century.

The land of hobbits, Ents, Elves and wizards..

What happened..