The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Google "Goes Orwell", Erasing Picture Of Climate Dissident Founder From History Of Greenpeace

Started by cc, March 18, 2019, 04:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"I been saying this is happening for over a year now! A LOT of the stuff I use to look up, gone. Its like a purge of certain info has been happening.

I have not seen it myself. But, anti progs tell me they have been censored on Twitter.

Fuck censorship!!!

This is why I dont do social media, and remain on forums.

Besides Duckduckgo, there is also the Russian google lol, Yandex.com

I still Google.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I been saying this is happening for over a year now! A LOT of the stuff I use to look up, gone. Its like a purge of certain info has been happening.

I have not seen it myself. But, anti progs tell me they have been censored on Twitter.

Fuck censorship!!!

I still Google.

Its habit, but I really need to make the switch. It was when they started censoring and removing things that triggered me. When companies censor, its because its things they dont want you to know.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Fuck censorship!!!

I still Google.

Its habit, but I really need to make the switch. It was when they started censoring and removing things that triggered me. When companies censor, its because its things they dont want you to know.

I haven't noticed it yet, but I have read that Google has an agenda.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Leave Google.

Now.

It's a sinister and disreputable company.

And I may do that in the not too distant future.

Bricktop

DuckDuckGo.

It's easy. Just set your browser's default search engine to DuckDuckGo.

No software to install.

Blazor

Now.

The man said NOW Fash! Stop procrastinating things!  :laugh:

Im the worst for procrastinating sometimes lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Patrick Moore is a problem for ignorant alarmists like AOC and Sanders.

ICELANDIC GLACIERS ARE EXPANDING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DECADES — GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

https://electroverse.net/icelandic-glaciers-are-expanding-for-the-first-time-in-decades-grand-solar-minimum/">https://electroverse.net/icelandic-glac ... r-minimum/">https://electroverse.net/icelandic-glaciers-are-expanding-for-the-first-time-in-decades-grand-solar-minimum/

Anonymous

Speaking of Google et al....

Some of you will doubtless have problems with this.  However, some of Burnett's comments strike me as well-founded and based on what appears to be careful (if not meticulous) research.  Take it or leave it.  It's a longish read which I found informative, provocative and worth the effort.

For those unfamiliar with Burnett, he's a genius level musician and music producer who's well respected in that arena and has won major awards.  This link will give you the full text and/or video of his keynote address to a recent festival of SXSW in Austin, TX.  (South by Southwest® (SXSW®) Conference & Festivals celebrated the convergence of the interactive, film, and music industries from March 8-17.)

https://www.fastcompany.com/90320480/fu ... sw-keynote">https://www.fastcompany.com/90320480/full-text-t-bone-burnett-rips-big-tech-surveillance-capitalists-in-blistering-sxsw-keynote[/url]

Anonymous

Actors, athletes and musicians, is there anything they don't know.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Right, every single one of them is too dumb to read, write or reason -- even when you're looking at proof to the contrary.

Plus, they have a lot more fun than you do.   :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Actors, athletes and musicians, is there anything they don't know.  ac_toofunny

They think they know what's best for everyone..

Meanwhile they are narcissistic and self-indulgent.

Bricktop

Now.

The man said NOW Fash! Stop procrastinating things!  :laugh:

Im the worst for procrastinating sometimes lol.

One of these days I'm going to stop procrastinating.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"Right, every single one of them is too dumb to read, write or reason -- even when you're looking at proof to the contrary.

I got THIS far...

"the Grammy- and Oscar-winning musician/producer spoke out against the growing power of Silicon Valley giants like Google and Facebook while affirming the importance of artists' rights. "Artists create conscience," the O Brother, Where Art Thou? producer said. "The artists are our only hope."

...and walked away.

If "artists" are our only hope, the end is well and truly fucking nigh. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"Right, every single one of them is too dumb to read, write or reason -- even when you're looking at proof to the contrary.

I got THIS far...

"the Grammy- and Oscar-winning musician/producer spoke out against the growing power of Silicon Valley giants like Google and Facebook while affirming the importance of artists' rights. "Artists create conscience," the O Brother, Where Art Thou? producer said. "The artists are our only hope."

...and walked away.

If "artists" are our only hope, the end is well and truly f@cking nigh. :001_rolleyes:

oh yes