Started by Bricktop, April 05, 2019, 01:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We're very attached to our pooches.

We only have one dog and we too are very attached to her..

She' been part of our family for a long time.

I feel your pain Fash, it's always sad to lose a member of the family  :sad:  About 10 years ago I once had to put one of my birds to sleep, eventually I got depressed to a level I failed to pay attention on the road and hit my car to a sidewalk curb, messed up the front bumper and popped a tire, good thing I didn't got anyone else involved, and the car only suffered minor damages.

Every Christmas and Thanksgiving I have to put one of my birds to sleep. :laugh3:

Lol guess I do that too each time I pay a visit to my local KFC, sometimes I have a impulse to become a vegetarians, or least not eat birds, but damn KFC have to ruin everything.  :laugh:

Have you been dining with Shen Li?

:laugh:

Lol I almost forgot Shen loves KFC, if we ever hang out, I guess I know the perfect place to go.    ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We're very attached to our pooches.

We only have one dog and we too are very attached to her..

She' been part of our family for a long time.

I feel your pain Fash, it's always sad to lose a member of the family  :sad:  About 10 years ago I once had to put one of my birds to sleep, eventually I got depressed to a level I failed to pay attention on the road and hit my car to a sidewalk curb, messed up the front bumper and popped a tire, good thing I didn't got anyone else involved, and the car only suffered minor damages.

Every Christmas and Thanksgiving I have to put one of my birds to sleep. :laugh3:

Lol guess I do that too each time I pay a visit to my local KFC, sometimes I have a impulse to become a vegetarians, or least not eat birds, but damn KFC have to ruin everything.  :laugh:

Have you been dining with Shen Li?

Lol I almost forgot Shen loves KFC, if we ever hang out, I guess I know the perfect place to go.    ac_drinks

If you take Shen to KFC, she'll fall in love with you.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna" It's impractical to spend money on a pet with major issues.

Really?

Why?

Owning a pet makes you responsible for its health and welfare.

If you can't afford it, don't buy a pet.

And don't pull this bullshit about being a "country boy". You're no farmer, son.

Frood

If a pet has major health issues, it is taken care of.

Either in a deeply dug hole sporting a frozen pork chop or in a cardboard box hooked up to a hose leading to a tail pipe.

Both are humane and expedient methods to put an animal out of its misery.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I would expect no less from a demented twerp such as yourself.

Frood

Idc what you think or expect.

Be the master, not the pet.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Being a master does not mean you kill those that no longer meet your requirements or expectations.

But what would you know about being a master? You've been a follower for all the years I've known you.

Frood

Animal husbandry is a responsibility.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm sorry...but you trying to discuss the issue of responsibility is like Hilary Clinton discussing email security.

Frood

You're not sorry and you don't understand responsible animal ownership. They are not people. No matter how much you may pretend they are.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna" It's impractical to spend money on a pet with major issues.

Really?

Why?

Owning a pet makes you responsible for its health and welfare.

If you can't afford it, don't buy a pet.

And don't pull this bullshit about being a "country boy". You're no farmer, son.

I agree Bricktop.

Frood

I agree to an extent as well but there are limits like I suggested in major health issues.

I'm not wheeling a pet around in a wheelchair, emptying its colostomy bag, and hand feeding it sardines. I don't with Bricktop and I'm not about to start with the four legged varieties.
Blahhhhhh...