Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I don't recall anyone saying they were. However, some people think comments about their personal choices they themselves have elected to share are attacks on their kids.

When the comments revolve around using someones kids as examples of their bad personal choices it IS degrading their children.

Telling someone they would have been more responsible or whatever had they had not had their children is saying "the fact that your kids exist is proof you make bad choices" is degrading someones kids.  Its using children as a shaming tool.

How grown people do not get this is beyond me.

And to that prick who referred to my kids as "dirty laundry"?  My kids are NOT dirty laundry, you unbelievable pig, and you are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. I was not the one who went there.

You guys gotta be kidding me. I never brought my kids up here, that was you. You guys decided to bring it up and use their existence to attack my choices. I just put you and that other asshole in your places.

How gross and arrogant can two grown women be. Uhg.

It's not your kids that made bad choices. Almost everybody will tell you, you need another relationship like Herman needs another bottle of booze. I don't give a fuck what you do. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks anyway, because you are going to do what you are going to do.

Back to my post that got this all started, I'm just surprised you were able to get a man. In Asia, we wouldn't be having this conversation, because no man would even consider you as relationship material.

You, Cascur and the other one are not "everyone" and again, IC

What part of using someones children as a shaming tool has you so tripped up? You are using my children's existence as an example of my poor choice, meaning my children are being called poor choice. Good fucking....yanno what? If you cannot get this maybe consider YOUR life choices. I'm not an asshole idiot. You guys are.

Yanno what men like more than virgins they can treat as property? Women with brains.

Just sayin.

You three are fucking hopelessly full if it.

Did absolutely anyone ask for any of your opinions? Yes or no?

This is what literally everyone but you and your dumb butt buddies realize you are saying "Dove, we arent insulting your kids. We just believe the fact that they exist is proof you make bad choices, because if you were smarter, none of them would be here. They really shouldnt exist....no offense to them".

You guys look like over grown high school mean girls and its pathetic to several posters here.

Grow up. No one is nearly as impressed as you think they are, least of all me.

As difficult as it may for the menopausal tea party of sanctimony here, realize when your thoughts are not needed or wanted and have the wisdom to shut the fuck up. IF your life choices served YOU well enough.

SL's observation was about you, not your mother, father, kids or Aunt Gertrude. Hey, I was a single dad when I met my Northern Chinese wife. She is a geologist from a well to do family. People asked her why she she didn't find a guy without "baggage". Such is life, and I do not give a shit. You shouldn't either.

What part of what I said is confusing?

How exactly was that "observation" made?

Dovey is irresponsible.

Dovey has 4 children from 4 fathers

Dovey would have been observed as responsible if she did not have these children

Doveys children's existence is proof of irresponsibility. They should not exist.

Saying the birth of my children is a negative "observation" about me is degrading my children.

Period.

Good freaking gawd.

I dont really give a shit, tbh. I like to fight on the internet and they kinda walked into it.

Why the fuck do you care if old SL thinks you are not a catch in Oriental countries. You don't live there. How the fuck does it have any affect on you. You got yourself another man, so obviously it does not.

Anonymous

^That is what this discussion is about. Dove has tried to divert it, but what you wrote, is my point. I'll say this again too, even though in my opinion very few men would consider Dove as a romantic partner, it doesn't mean I'm not happy for her, and KM.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^That is what this discussion is about. Dove has tried to divert it, but what you wrote, is my point. I'll say this again too, even though in my opinion very few men would consider Dove as a romantic partner, it doesn't mean I'm not happy for her, and KM.

Than please, leave it at that.

Rotwang

I'm going to lock this.

Again.

If you children cannot play nicely without throwing slurs and insults at other's children and personal circumstances (does the saying about people and glass houses seem relevant here?) then daddy is going to apply some tough love.

ANY post from ANY poster that references a persons children and family circumstance will be deleted without notice, no matter who the malefactor is.

This has to stop, and despite my efforts to take a soft approach in the hope that the hint would be taken, it does not seem to be slowing down.

SO, TO REPEAT...CRITICISE, INSULT OR BESMIRCH ANY POSTER USING THEIR CHILDREN WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE DELETION OF THE POST.

If there are those amongst us who simply cannot restrain themselves (and I hope there isn't) I will ask Admins to intervene with a period of timeout in the naughty corner.