The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Oh, look...another shooting in the USA.

Started by Bricktop, July 29, 2019, 12:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"Misdialed 911 call leads RCMP to home with 100 unsecured guns

94 long guns, 6 handguns seized from Yarmouth County home in Nova Scotia, police say

https://i.cbc.ca/1.5238564.1565185959!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_780/yarmouth-county-guns.jpg">

Actually, all guns were legally owned - laying around unsecured etc was the problem

Guns were found throughout the house, none of them secured, she said.

"What we should be seeing with something like a rifle is that it was disabled or locked in one way."

The man was later released and is scheduled to appear in Yarmouth provincial court in October.

He meant to dial 411, screwed up - cops have to come to (and into) home if 911 is dialed (in error or otherwise)

Some people make the police's job really easy.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is a scourge on the consciousness of all Americans if nothing is done to amend regulations soon. It is a very complicated and intricate matter. I just don't see why good and responsible gun owners must be punished for the actions of some. Nevertheless, a good and responsible gun owner could make mistakes too and leave his/her gun locker unlocked and a young child or troubled person gets a hold of the weapon. Very intricate matter. Not certain where to begin to fix it.

I don't know if anyone can fix America's problem of mass killings.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I don't know if anyone can fix America's problem of mass killings.

I know what will fix it, Fash. It will come from decades of evolution.

As proven, we continue to evolve. If you had said to me in the 1970s that one day my brother will never eat meat again, I would have laughed at you. He is now a vegan and will not touch anything that came from meat, even eggs or dairy. He now considers animals as our fellow beings and he does not want to see them suffer. They have feelings too, he insists.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Some gun owners are not to be separated from their guns. While reading a magazine on the great outdoors this weekend, I came across an article about hunting. Some families have hunting in their blood, for generations. I came upon a photo of a lad who is about 9. He was posing with a wide smile next to his kill, a deer. You can tell how very proud he was. He is only one of millions around the world who hunt for sports. I do not see them surrendering their weapons. It is a way of life for them.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Some gun owners are not to be separated from their guns. While reading a magazine on the great outdoors this weekend, I came across an article about hunting. Some families have hunting in their blood, for generations. I came upon a photo of a lad who is about 9. He was posing with a wide smile next to his kill, a deer. You can tell how very proud he was. He is only one of millions around the world who hunt for sports. I do not see them surrendering their weapons. It is a way of life for them.

Hunting in rural Canada or Finland is part of the culture.

@realAzhyaAryola

Precisely. How are you going to ban their weapons?
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Just as they do in MANY other countries.

It's not hard if the community supports it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just as they do in MANY other countries.

Step down Hitler! I do not support your quest for world domination!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

You would have to take away the Indians guns and they aint giving the white man anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

You would have to take away the Indians guns and they aint giving the white man anything.

:laugh3:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Just as they do in MANY other countries.

Step down Hitler! I do not support your quest for world domination!

You vill be SCHOTT!!!