Murdy thanks Bricktop...

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Murdock"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"No, I meant Murdock. Platypus has a nice ring to it!!

I don't know Murdock, but I do know Herman makes my skin crawl. I thought he was Gordy Gambino.

It's nice to make your acquaintance :)

Can I ask about your life Murdock?

Where do you live? Do you have children?  What do you like to do in your free time?

Feel free to ask me anything too.

Fuck, you Chinks are nosy.

I didn't mean to be nosy..

I just wanted to get to know Murdy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't know Murdock, but I do know Herman makes my skin crawl. I thought he was Gordy Gambino.

Where do you live? Do you have children?  What do you like to do in your free time?

Fuck, you Chinks are nosy.

I didn't mean to be nosy..

I just wanted to get to know Murdy.

It's all good.  I don't mind answering questions about my life.

Anonymous

I live in the PNW.  

I have 2 children.  My daughter is 24 and my son will be 20 before the year is over.  

How long have you been married?

I've been married nineteen years..

My daughter graduated from high school in June and she'll be going to university in September..

My son is going into grade nine.

I was married for 18, we were together for 22.  Both of my children are in college.  My daughter graduated from a private college and decided to go to film school instead of law school.  My son is still figuring it out, but has an idea of where he is headed.

Anonymous

I live in the PNW.  

I have 2 children.  My daughter is 24 and my son will be 20 before the year is over.  

My daughter graduated from high school in June and she'll be going to university in September..

I was married for 18, we were together for 22.  Both of my children are in college.  My daughter graduated from a private college and decided to go to film school instead of law school.  My son is still figuring it out, but has an idea of where he is headed.

Thank you Murdock..

I'm still figuring life out and I'm over forty.

ac_wot

Anonymous

I live in the PNW.  

My first marriage didn't last long. I was in my early twenties,  I had my Ukrainian good looks, I was all over the world and making great cash. A bad mix with an oath of monogamy.

My son is twenty eight and lives in Regina with his Australian girlfriend. He has a liberal farts BA and works for the federal government.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I live in the PNW.  

My first marriage didn't last long. I was in my early twenties,  I had my Ukrainian good looks, I was all over the world and making great cash. A bad mix with an oath of monogamy.

My son is twenty eight and lives in Regina with his Australian girlfriend. He has a liberal farts BA and works for the federal government.

Does your future daughter in law work Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I live in the PNW.  

Does your future daughter in law work Herman?

Yes, she does. She is an ambitious one.

Anonymous

I live in the PNW.  

Welcome Murdock.

I am fifty, married, but no kids. I am a locomotive engineer for Canadian Pacific. I will be retired in four and a half years. ac_dance

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"50?

You're an OLD bastard!!!

What did you say sonny. I am a bit deef.

Bricktop

What are you talking about.

I HATE carrots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What are you talking about.

I HATE carrots.

What about carrot cake?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, yes!!!

I LOVE karaoke!!!

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, yes!!!

I LOVE karaoke!!!

You sing in karaoke rooms?