The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

why I think members here are not participating in flaming

Started by Anonymous, August 10, 2019, 09:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"I think another good question to ask, is why these new "flamers" dont join in other discussions downstairs. Perhaps they like playing in the mud hole vs taking a dive in the clean waters. Dont be afraid noobs, the water is fine lol.

Speaking of "flaming", all Im seeing is whining and bitching. I've seen better flames on a tea light candle. If you hadnt been quoted with a laughing emoticon, then you are failing at flaming. You suck, about as bad as a $2 hooker on a Sunday morning.

:laugh3:

I rest my case  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"What is this, the Pumba Rumble?

:laugh:

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Tell me they ain't fucking twins !

https://i.ibb.co/SJydt4K/A0-A4-E596-D285-4-CA2-A7-B2-9-B22-C12697-E2.jpg">

I have to admit that is funny  :laugh:

Lynn.F

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blurt"What is this, the Pumba Rumble?

:laugh:

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Tell me they ain't fucking twins !

https://i.ibb.co/SJydt4K/A0-A4-E596-D285-4-CA2-A7-B2-9-B22-C12697-E2.jpg">

I have to admit that is funny  :laugh:

So here we have one of the biggest opponents of "flaming", along with that insufferable twit Rotwang. Yet, naturally IS READING the "flaming", and even thought a 10 year old grudge picture is "funny".

I rest my case with you dim bulbs, you've just contradicted yourself just like the rest of the knuckleheads. I get it now. This is a haven for ex CJ'ers, Rant-Raver's, CO, TRF...and a "haven" for ex Brawl-Hall elite who were booted for actions unbecoming of an adult. Eh Rotwang?

Don't worry Rotwang, I won't tear your feeble looking head from your spine here, because of the Anti-Flaming Rotwang clause. If you ever decide to be a man, I'll take you on at Flame Truth. Pussy.

You are now free to interject whatever white-washed, trite response comes into that deviant little mind of yours. I won't respond, as you're full of overblown excuses; and no one want to watch another juvenile Rotwang temper tantrum. OR should I say Bricktop?

Blazor

Quote from: "Lynn.F"

So here we have one of the biggest opponents of "flaming", along with that insufferable twit Rotwang. Yet, naturally IS READING the "flaming", and even thought a 10 year old grudge picture is "funny".

I rest my case with you dim bulbs, you've just contradicted yourself just like the rest of the knuckleheads. I get it now. This is a haven for ex CJ'ers, Rant-Raver's, CO, TRF...and a "haven" for ex Brawl-Hall elite who were booted for actions unbecoming of an adult. Eh Rotwang?

Don't worry Rotwang, I won't tear your feeble looking head from your spine here, because of the Anti-Flaming Rotwang clause. If you ever decide to be a man, I'll take you on at Flame Truth. Pussy.

You are now free to interject whatever white-washed, trite response comes into that deviant little mind of yours. I won't respond, as you're full of overblown excuses; and no one want to watch another juvenile Rotwang temper tantrum. OR should I say Bricktop?

Opponent of flaming? Nah not me. Opponent of flames so stale, I thought I was eating crackers out of a WW2 bunker stash? Darn tootin' lol. Reading? Hardly, more like scrolling lookin' for the good bits  ac_boring  I think I have better chances reading the NY Times.

Rotwang

Quote from: "Lynn.F"

So here we have one of the biggest opponents of "flaming", along with that insufferable twit Rotwang.

Actually, here we have again is another trash mouth, who utterly fails to grasp the essence of good flaming, trying to build up his "I'm tough" portfolio by poking his tongue out at me. Did you learn your flaming skills from Thug Life?

This is what happens when your alt is run by a committee, folks.

I've gone to a great deal of trouble explaining to you what flaming is. But all I need to have said is flaming is the EXACT opposite of the imbecilic spittle you spray at your monitor.

Then you close it off by saying "I won't read or respond" when we all know that is bullshit. Your attention starved psychopathology won't allow the possibility that I have distinguished your paltry existence with a reply to be ignored.

Quote from: "Lynn.F"OR should I say Bricktop?

Oh NO!!! I've been exposed as a double agent!!! Did you work that out all by yourself, or do have have "alt recognition software" installed in your PC?

Ah, well...I'd better come up with another alt now that my cover is blown.

:001_rolleyes:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Or, re-arranged..."Drool speaks"???

Sometimes it does.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Just your typical "flamer" behaviour.

They see a new forum and flood in, looking for fresh meat.

When they realise that the core members are yawning at their antics, the move along.

Shame, really. But totally foreseen by your humble correspondent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just your typical "flamer" behaviour.

When they realise that the core members are yawning at their antics, the move along.

Those podcasts are money. I wonder why he isn't making any.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Just your typical "flamer" behaviour.

Those podcasts are money. I wonder why he isn't making any.

He's not posting much at SG lately.

Blazor

Maybe got busy with life. I do it to sometimes, and need a week or so here and there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Maybe got busy with life. I do it to sometimes, and need a week or so here and there.

It happens to everyone Blazor..

And I think King Martini has a full plate at any given time.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview