Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

White privilege doesn't exist

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2019, 08:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Manseur was a Christian from Samatra... not all Indonesians are Muslims.

And every man in the group (singers and muscians) married white women...

And Mercedes Corby was married to an Indonesian and had a few children and lived in Bali... Bali is predominantly HINDU, not Muslim.

I realize about twenty per cent of Indonesians are not muslim. I lived there. I met the old lady who was working there at the time. The old lady is from Northern China.

caskur

Way back one of my dad's dad's relatives married someone from Burma... I met her once...She was fairly light skinned and actually had freckles.

And currently one of my cousins is married to a Seven Day Adventist Solomon Island woman... She's quite dark. My cousin is a blondie like me.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Mansuer, my Indonesian uncle said his ancestors ate the first missionaries that came to convert them...

Anyway, Samatra has plenty of Christians.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Mansuer, my Indonesian uncle said his ancestors ate the first missionaries that came to convert them...

Anyway, Samatra has plenty of Christians.

North Sumatra has a significant Christian population. Around fifteen to twenty per cent of the population.

Anonymous

I read a lot of Christians are converting to Islam.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"I read a lot of Christians are converting to Islam.

Our Thai friend converted from Budhist to Islam.

They don't know what they want... all they know is they're dissatisfied with their current theology.
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

They arent really christians..

Just in the books.

caskur

I know my Fillipina aunty couldn't stand muslims and nor could my Indonesian uncle.

The Indonesian government is making a law that only married people can have sex...

that's going down real well amongst the population. NOT....lol
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
The Indonesian government is making a law that only married people can have sex...

that's going down real well amongst the population. NOT....lol

It will not pass as is. Prostitution is rampant in that country as it is in all of SE Asia.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/indonesia-set-to-outlaw-sex-before-marriage-affecting-tourists/11532328">https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/ ... s/11532328">https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-20/indonesia-set-to-outlaw-sex-before-marriage-affecting-tourists/11532328

Indonesian President Joko Widodo has suspended a raft of draconian amendments to the country's criminal code — that would ban sex outside marriage and limit other personal freedoms.

Key points:

The Government had been planning on bringing forward a vote on the new criminal code next week

But late on Friday, the Government said it would delay introducing the new laws

More than 6 million tourists visited Indonesia last year

The Indonesian Government had been planning to bring forward a vote on a new national criminal code as early as next week. Among other things, it would make it illegal to criticise the president, have sex outside of marriage, sell contraceptives and take away a women's rights to choose an abortion.

caskur

You cannot police something like that anyway...

Tourists cancelled trips to Bali from Australia.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"You cannot police something like that anyway...

Tourists cancelled trips to Bali from Australia.

There are lots of impractical laws in Asian countries that aren't enforced..

Even a watered down version law would probably just sit on the shelf.

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "caskur"Women no longer need men for their future and just settle for any creepy thing....

All you checked off your list was physical requirements you want for yourself....

What do you want from a woman the other 23.5 hours of the day?

Nothing...

She is off the hook..

I´ll call her when I´m horny..

Other than that, leave me in peace.

haha.

dream on!~

I thought you women were tough..

Just sex... No feelings...

Odinson

There is an indonesian woman here who always counter-attacks the somali muslim muppet in the news...

The somali muppet wants us finnish taxpayers to pay for the grand mosque...

Building a mosque would be like raping the traditional finnish scenery.

We get raped, we pay for it and we have to be grateful after we´ve been raped.

Thiel

What privileges are white Americans and Canadians supposed to have? That is when all other socio-economic factors are equal.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"What privileges are white Americans and Canadians supposed to have? That is when all other socio-economic factors are equal.

I would think none if they all come from loving stable two parent families..

That's the best guarantor of success.