The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Vancouver bus strike

Started by Superchecker, November 22, 2019, 08:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"I hate busses so I don't care, I took the seabus to North vancouver once and then took a bus to Grouse Mountain, it was a horrible experience

I've had my ASS grabbed on public transit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Skippy"I hate busses so I don't care, I took the seabus to North vancouver once and then took a bus to Grouse Mountain, it was a horrible experience

What is that avatar?

Gaon

I am happy the disruption of service is over.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

That must have made you day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What is that avatar?

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

What is that avatar?

A very round protruding derriere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

What is that avatar?

A very round protruding derriere.

Isn't it a thing of beauty.

@realAzhyaAryola

Ah, I shall never know the sensation.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Really? I enjoyed it. Grouse Mountain is incredible, eh?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Do you like Vancouver?

Gaon

Do you like Vancouver?

I don't think I could handle the weather in any other city in Canada besides Victoria.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Do you like Vancouver?

Yes, I do. I do not like the depressed areas. I don't like going to areas where there's a lot of hobos like some parts of downtown.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Do you like Vancouver?

Yes, I do. I do not like the depressed areas. I don't like going to areas where there's a lot of hobos like some parts of downtown.

I have to get to the left coast someday. I have transited through Vancouver airport, but I never saw the city. I hear Victoria is arguably  Canada's most beautiful city.

Anonymous

Do you like Vancouver?

What specifically do you like about Vancouver? it does nothing for me, but no Canadian city does.

Odinson

I like canadian landscape..

Mountains, waterfalls and forests.