The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

obviously not however it is very possible that you yourself are Rambo Wong. Did her punches hurt ? ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"obviously not however it is very possible that you yourself are Rambo Wong. Did her punched hurt ? ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

ac_huh

Obvious Li

How did a thread entitled ..Blonde girls with big tits..make 26 pages.......congrats all... ac_flower  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"How did a thread entitled ..Blonde girls with big tits..make 26 pages.......congrats all... ac_flower  ac_drinks

Because it keeps getting bumped.

Gary Oak

big Wave Dave aka Rambo Wong fled to Thailand after this terrible beating scared him  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

cc

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I saw a blonde girl with big tits hitch hiking and I was worried that she was cold and might get a ride from some bad man so I let her in my car. She asked me to help her out with fifty dollars and so I did and then she hopped out of my car and I asked for my money back and she would not give it to me. I tried to grab the money and she started hitting and elbowing me screaming. She hit really hard too I phoned the police and told them that she had robbed me and she told them that I had tried to rape her and charged me too. This is so embarrassing. Don't pick up blonde girls with big tits who are hitch hiking

That is a very "Joe" kind of leading on post

BTW. Blonde Girls With Big Tits are da bomb !!!!!  ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

That is a very "Joe" kind of leading on post

BTW. Blonde Girls With Big Tits are da bomb !!!!!  ac_biggrin

I don't know about that CC. I have heard chicks with black hair and round asses are man candy. ac_razz

cc

That's what's so great about life.

The guys who like black hair and round asses like women such as you

The guys who like Blonde Girls With Big Tits like women such as me

I keep several dozen that like my type in my dungeon, so it's not like there is a "short"age  ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"How did a thread entitled ..Blonde girls with big tits..make 26 pages.......congrats all... ac_flower  ac_drinks

You have to ask that question? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's what's so great about life.

I keep several dozen that like my type in my dungeon, so it's not like there is a "short"age  ac_biggrin

Long silky black for Big Dave.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's what's so great about life.

Long silky black for Big Dave.

Here Dave, all yours.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/840098395_1/CPAM-free-shipping-Multi-speed-vibrating-huge-big-black-dildo-font-b-fake-b-font-penis.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

ac_tongue

Reading the fine print - He couldn't handle "High Quality Material" ^ .. THAT's the root problem

When one fears real women and then go toward trying  to justify chasing "little girl types" one just can't stop setting oneself up for major falls / fails

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"ac_tongue

Reading the fine print - He couldn't handle "High Quality Material" ^ .. THAT's the root problem

When one fears real women and then go toward trying  to justify chasing "little girl types" one just can't stop setting oneself up for major falls / fails

Just out of curiousity CC, do you not think me as real woman because I am Asian? Do you think of me as having the body of a 10 year old boy?

cc

Fair question - I was afraid I could be taken that way - Allow me to say what I mean in calling "little girl type" chasers  what they are ... ""little girl type" chasers

I have referred ONLY to the "little girl" image of the hookers - the ones they go there for all look like "Asian girls", not Asian women .. Many look like toys in fact, not women. Looking very young (whether they are or not)  is the prime requirement.

Asian females that look like real women  I not only see as attractive but find attractive to me. There are many stunners among Asian "women" ... even yer average woman is attractive looking and desirable

Those sex tourists who have never grown up like the young looking hookers.

Real men, Asian or otherwise, like Asian or  otherwise  WOMEN.

As I said above
QuoteThat's what's so great about life.

Away from the hooker areas where young looking is the objective, it's all good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Fair question - I was afraid I could be taken that way - Allow me to say what I mean in calling "little girl type" chasers  what they are ... ""little girl type" chasers

I have referred ONLY to the "little girl" image of the hookers - the ones they go there for all look like "Asian girls", not Asian women .. Many look like toys in fact, not women. Looking very young (whether they are or not)  is the prime requirement.

Asian females that look like real women  I not only see as attractive but find attractive to me. There are many stunners among Asian "women" ... even yer average woman is attractive looking and desirable

Those sex tourists who have never grown up like the young looking hookers.

Real men, Asian or otherwise, like Asian or  otherwise  women.

As I said above
QuoteThat's what's so great about life.

How do you know OL, Dave or my Daddy like "little girl" types? This whole topic of prostitution in Asia has brought out more stereotypes from all sides than almost any other thread we have done.