The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"You are from Shen Zhen? I love that city, been there at least 20 times. Any trip to Hong Kong usually includes a ferry ride over to She Kou port. I stay at the Haiwan not too far from the port. Lots of friendly, English speaking ladies at the port. I don't even need to go to Chicken Street when I am there. I hang out in that courtyard at the two storey McDonald's and more often than not I hook up with some sexy Chinese babe. But, I still like going to the Snake Pit and chatting with some Hash locals.

ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"You are from Shen Zhen? I love that city, been there at least 20 times. Any trip to Hong Kong usually includes a ferry ride over to She Kou port. I stay at the Haiwan not too far from the port. Lots of friendly, English speaking ladies at the port. I don't even need to go to Chicken Street when I am there. I hang out in that courtyard at the two storey McDonald's and more often than not I hook up with some sexy Chinese babe. But, I still like going to the Snake Pit and chatting with some Hash locals.

ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

holy shit princess.....don't tell me you are lost for words...... ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ac_wot  ac_wot  ac_wot

holy shit princess.....don't tell me you are lost for words...... ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny

That post did surprise me.

Gary Oak

Big WQave Dave is there for the whores, nothing else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Big WQave Dave is there for the whores, nothing else.

And you were there for what? To get your ass kicked?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Big WQave Dave is there for the whores, nothing else.

And you were there for what? To get your ass kicked?

As if Seoulfag.

cc

Big tits and blonde hair are good. They have been useful tools for me throughout my life ... making some things (and people) easy to get. Along with the right smile they have helped to open many doors for me in many areas of my life (including major Toronto corporate CEO  limo doors  ac_smile - some great mammaries .. Oops, I mean memories .... I have of those times)

I know progs will start a cause "White Blonde Big Tit Privilege"  .. and maybe start a University course on it's wrongness and the guilt those with such unearned privilege should feel ... but I remain guilt free -  We use the tools we were given, right?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Big tits and blonde hair are good. They have been useful tools for me throughout my life ... making some things (and people) easy to get. Along with the right smile they have helped to open many doors for me in many areas of my life (including major Toronto corporate CEO  limo doors  ac_smile - some great mammaries .. Oops, I mean memories .... I have of those times)

I know progs will start a cause "White Blonde Big Tit Privilege"  .. and maybe start a University course on it's wrongness and the guilt those with such unearned privilege should feel ... but I remain guilt free -  We use the tools we were given, right?

ac_lmfao

BTW, was Joe the driver?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

LOL!!

NO!!! ... but I will confess that it was extra exiting to see drivers .. always "special" confidants to their bosses ...  adjust the rearview ... and to occasionally check out their eyes locked to it

acc_devil
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Big tits and blonde hair are good. They have been useful tools for me throughout my life ... making some things (and people) easy to get. Along with the right smile they have helped to open many doors for me in many areas of my life (including major Toronto corporate CEO  limo doors  ac_smile - some great mammaries .. Oops, I mean memories .... I have of those times)

Racist, sinophobic, Islamophobic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, twirlybrained cyberbullying blonde girls with big tits like cc li tarte are the type of racist, sinophobic girls that beat me up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Racist, sinophobic, Islamophobic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, twirlybrained cyberbullying blonde girls with big tits like cc li tarte are the type of racist, sinophobic girls that beat me up.

If cc li tarte beats you up it will be while typing Rambo Wong.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"LOL!!

NO!!! ... but I will confess that it was extra exiting to see drivers .. always "special" confidants to their bosses ...  adjust the rearview ... and to occasionally check out their eyes locked to it

acc_devil

That "White Blonde Big Titt Privilege" must be nice. Unfortunately I was granted a slightly different kind of privilege. It's called "White, Bottle Blonde, Big Ass, Privilege".  

Unfortunately the only perks are being fondled by black guys in clubs and being called "mommy" by Mexicans as you walk down the street. ac_toofunny

Was that racist?  ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

acc_devil

That "White Blonde Big Titt Privilege" must be nice. Unfortunately I was granted a slightly different kind of privilege. It's called "White, Bottle Blonde, Big Ass, Privilege".  

Unfortunately the only perks are being fondled by black guys in clubs and being called "mommy" by Mexicans as you walk down the street. ac_toofunny

Being called "mommy" by Mexicans as you walk down the street?? Care to expand on that one a little for us tall and curvy yet ignorant East Asian chicks?

Renee

acc_devil

Being called "mommy" by Mexicans as you walk down the street?? Care to expand on that one a little for us tall and curvy yet ignorant East Asian chicks?

It's the Hispanic version of calling a woman "mama"; as in "Hey mama, you looking fine today" or something like that.  ac_blush

Anonymous

It's the Hispanic version of calling a woman "mama"; as in "Hey mama, you looking fine today" or something like that.  ac_blush

Oh yeah, what woman would not want that. ac_rollseyes