Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Iran’s options in showdown with America all bad

Started by Anonymous, January 10, 2020, 12:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Funny thing is that the russian government published their bullshit story too late..

They denied it after the iranians had admitted it..

Oh...Those...Russians...

The Russians denied what?

The ukraine airlines missile strike.

Because they sold the missilea to Iran that were used to shoot down the airliner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Funny thing is that the russian government published their bullshit story too late..

They denied it after the iranians had admitted it..

Oh...Those...Russians...

The Russians denied what?

The ukraine airlines missile strike.

Because they sold the missilea to Iran that were used to shoot down the airliner.

You are today's Jeopardy champion.

cc

Quote from: "Gaon"Killing the world's number one terrorist has had the added bonus of destabilizing the Islamic regime.

Oh don't worry. They have protectors

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/14/democrats-block-vote-support-iran-protesters/">Democrats Block A Vote To Support Iran Protesters

The resolution would have condemned the Government of Iran for killing 1,500 Iranian citizens who were protesting their government (those known over the last while) , as well as condemned the Government of Iran for shooting down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, killing 176 people.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

oops

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-state-tv-news-anchors-quit">Iran State TV Sees At Least 2 News Anchors Quit: 'Forgive Me For The 13 Years I Told You lies'

At least two Iranian journalists at a state-owned media outlet reportedly resigned from their jobs, with one of them apologizing to viewers for "the 13 years I told you lies."

As Tehran continues to grapple with the fallout from protests stemming from a cover-up of its accidental downing of a Ukrainian airliner, TV anchor Gelare Jabbari addressed her viewers on an Instagram post that appears to have been deleted.

"It was very hard for me to believe that our people have been killed," the post read, according to The Guardian. "Forgive me that I got to know this late. And forgive me for the 13 years I told you lies."

Two other news anchors at the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) thanked their supporters in separate statements.

"Thank you for accepting me as anchor until today," said Zahra Khatami. "I will never get back to TV. Forgive me."

Fellow anchor Saba Rad said she was leaving journalism after 21 years.

"Thank you for your support in all years of my career," she said. "I announce that after 21 years working in radio and TV, I cannot continue my work in the media. I cannot."

The resignations come as Iranians again took to the streets in anti-government protests Monday. Many are calling for the ouster of government leaders after the shooting down of a Ukrainian passenger plane that Iran initially denied responsibility for. Tehran later walked back its denial and admitted to downing the plane in a misfire during attacks on bases in Iraq where American troops are housed. The attacks followed the killing of Iranian Quds Gen. Qassem Soleimani in a U.S. airstrike.

Anonymous

I saw her resignation on Global Calgary...she has courage.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Gaon"Killing the world's number one terrorist has had the added bonus of destabilizing the Islamic regime.

Oh don't worry. They have protectors

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/14/democrats-block-vote-support-iran-protesters/">Democrats Block A Vote To Support Iran Protesters

The resolution would have condemned the Government of Iran for killing 1,500 Iranian citizens who were protesting their government (those known over the last while) , as well as condemned the Government of Iran for shooting down Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752, killing 176 people.

Today's Democrats only care about working against Trump. Domestic issues, and promoting human rights are not on their to do list.

cc

Options Getting Worse

"Dispute Mechanism" for the so-called Iran Nuke Deal was triggered today by Europeans

Top Iranian officials really really mad .. lot's of threats etc

BBC - European powers have triggered a formal dispute mechanism over Iran's breaches of key parts of the 2015 nuclear deal - a move that could spell its end.

Iran has gradually lifted all limits on its production of enriched uranium, which can be used to make reactor fuel but also nuclear weapons.

It has said it is entitled to do so in response to sanctions reinstated by the US when it abandoned the deal in 2018.

France, Germany and the UK said they did not accept Iran's argument.

The mechanism, set out in article 36 of the deal, involves the dispute being referred to a Joint Commission that will have a minimum of 15 days to resolve the issue.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51104579">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51104579

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Options Getting Worse

"Dispute Mechanism" for the so-called Iran Nuke Deal was triggered today by Europeans

Top Iranian officials really really mad .. lot's of threats etc

BBC - European powers have triggered a formal dispute mechanism over Iran's breaches of key parts of the 2015 nuclear deal - a move that could spell its end.

Iran has gradually lifted all limits on its production of enriched uranium, which can be used to make reactor fuel but also nuclear weapons.

It has said it is entitled to do so in response to sanctions reinstated by the US when it abandoned the deal in 2018.

France, Germany and the UK said they did not accept Iran's argument.

The mechanism, set out in article 36 of the deal, involves the dispute being referred to a Joint Commission that will have a minimum of 15 days to resolve the issue.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51104579">//https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51104579

Do you think the latest anti government protests in Iran will push them to speed up their nuclear program?

Anonymous

American diplomats will return to the negotiating table next week to begin talks on a return to the Iran nuclear deal. We had peace and stability in the region under Trump. Old Jim Crow Joe has to screw it up.

cc

The OP Title was appropriate for January 10th, 2020 when submitted, but it was always temporary so long as media, internet & dirty tricks were in play

Progs will give away the farm .. in fact are already at it 24/7

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=407067 time=1617398289 user_id=88
The OP Title was appropriate for January 10th, 2020 when submitted, but it was always temporary so long as media, internet & dirty tricks were in play

Progs will give away the farm .. in fact are already at it 24/7

Jim Crow Joe's incompetent regime can't wait to undo the succcess of Trump's ME policy and make the world less safe like it was in 2016.

Anonymous

Iran has just unveiled a new missile that can strike targets in Israel and American military bases in the Middle East.

On Wednesday, the Iranian government debuted its new solid-fuel missile on state television. The missile has a range of 1,450 kilometers — roughly 900 miles — and is called the Khaibar-buster.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

The US needs a new enemy to invade.

Iran should do nicely.