Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Would be nice if NATO fires a missile onto one of those Chinese ships if this shit keeps up.

How about they just put a recycling dumpster or two on those ships.

I like your idea brother, but it's hopeless when it comes to Chinese, they're the type of people that would never be civilized unless they feel threatened.  My workshop is located at an industrial plaza and 90% of the tenants are Chinese, the management office has mentioned all tenants are supposed to park at the back of the plaza, but they all still park at the front, leaving no vacancy for customers to park.  Then comes the garbage issue, tenants are supposed to put their garbage in the dumpster, but people just put it on the ground next to it or around it causing all the rubbish to be blown everywhere.

Than you have to shame them. If you see them doing it, say something. Embarrass the hell out of them. Nobody likes getting caught being a lazy slob. They will change their ways.

I'm having the same thoughts too, think it's time I should buy a new surveillance camera and use it to monitor the parking lot and the dumpster area and forward it to property management.

Do it. And when you have video of tennants being lazy assholes, take it to them and say, I got something I want to show you. Remain calm when you do it. They will park their cars where they are supposed to and put their garbage in the dumpster. Trust me brother, it will work.

Thanks brother, now I know what to do  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Would be nice if NATO fires a missile onto one of those Chinese ships if this shit keeps up.

I like your idea brother, but it's hopeless when it comes to Chinese, they're the type of people that would never be civilized unless they feel threatened.  My workshop is located at an industrial plaza and 90% of the tenants are Chinese, the management office has mentioned all tenants are supposed to park at the back of the plaza, but they all still park at the front, leaving no vacancy for customers to park.  Then comes the garbage issue, tenants are supposed to put their garbage in the dumpster, but people just put it on the ground next to it or around it causing all the rubbish to be blown everywhere.

Than you have to shame them. If you see them doing it, say something. Embarrass the hell out of them. Nobody likes getting caught being a lazy slob. They will change their ways.

I'm having the same thoughts too, think it's time I should buy a new surveillance camera and use it to monitor the parking lot and the dumpster area and forward it to property management.

Do it. And when you have video of tennants being lazy assholes, take it to them and say, I got something I want to show you. Remain calm when you do it. They will park their cars where they are supposed to and put their garbage in the dumpster. Trust me brother, it will work.

Let us know how it went.

Anonymous

Some people are so selfish and irresponsible.

Zetsu

Let us know how it went.

Will do, though I'll be honest and having some doubts whether I can manage it or not since I'm one of the few people that parks at the back, while about 90% of them parks at the front entrance, it'll definitely take some time to get this all sorted out.   Think I should start with the dumpsters first, especially if someone is trespassing and throwing garbage on our property.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I guess some people needs a kick in the ass in order to help themselves.

Anonymous

Let us know how it went.

Will do, though I'll be honest and having some doubts whether I can manage it or not since I'm one of the few people that parks at the back, while about 90% of them parks at the front entrance, it'll definitely take some time to get this all sorted out.   Think I should start with the dumpsters first, especially if someone is trespassing and throwing garbage on our property.

You don't have to set a cctv like you are some security guard. I am sure you know who is parked where they should not be. Stick a not under their wiper blade. That freaks out people. They won't do it again. Same with the garbage. If you see who is doing it, tape a not to their door telling them to stop. It will brother, trust me.

Zetsu

Let us know how it went.

You don't have to set a cctv like you are some security guard. I am sure you know who is parked where they should not be. Stick a not under their wiper blade. That freaks out people. They won't do it again. Same with the garbage. If you see who is doing it, tape a not to their door telling them to stop. It will brother, trust me.

That sounds like a good idea.  The dumper part might be hard to catch, but putting a sign on it telling people to not litter should solve most of the problem.  ac_cool  If the issue still persist think I'll just buy the camera.

Anonymous

Let us know how it went.

That sounds like a good idea.  The dumper part might be hard to catch, but putting a sign on it telling people to not litter should solve most of the problem.  ac_cool  If the issue still persist think I'll just buy the camera.

I think the thing is to make sure you keep calm..

Don't get angry....it will quickly escalate.

Odinson

Zetsu... You cant let this slide..

Dont listen to Fashie... She thinks violence is not the answer... Boo-fucking-hoo..

The only good chinese.. Is something you can eat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Zetsu... You cant let this slide..

Dont listen to Fashie... She thinks violence is not the answer... Boo-fucking-hoo..

The only good chinese.. Is something you can eat.

Odi, he'll get arrested if gets too confrontational.

Blazor

I cant stand litter bugs. You need me to come up there? I'll even leave the bubble gum at home  :laugh:

Tell ya what, if you have a logo for the industrial plaza, you could or I could easily make up a letter, pretending its from property management lol. Have it state that such tenant was caught on camera, and that the next time caught, its a $500 fine for cleanup up fees or some shit lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I cant stand litter bugs. You need me to come up there? I'll even leave the bubble gum at home  :laugh:

Tell ya what, if you have a logo for the industrial plaza, you could or I could easily make up a letter, pretending its from property management lol. Have it state that such tenant was caught on camera, and that the next time caught, its a $500 fine for cleanup up fees or some shit lol.

I think me and you should join Zetsu and go say howdy to these lazy pricks.

Blazor

ac_drinks

ac_beating
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

ac_drinks

ac_beating

Old Zetsu is usually a calm cat, but he is pissed off about this.

Odinson