Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Chinese Cargo Ships Dump 73% Of Trash In Atlantic Ocean

Started by Anonymous, January 11, 2020, 08:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its time!

To put the japanese headbands on..

">

Do you normally listen to Japanese music.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

">

Nope..

Usually rock, schlager, country, metal..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

">

Nope..

Usually rock, schlager, country, metal..
I only bone kinky Japanese gals. Old Herman don't listen to their music.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Would be nice if NATO fires a missile onto one of those Chinese ships if this shit keeps up.

How about they just put a recycling dumpster or two on those ships.

I like your idea brother, but it's hopeless when it comes to Chinese, they're the type of people that would never be civilized unless they feel threatened.  My workshop is located at an industrial plaza and 90% of the tenants are Chinese, the management office has mentioned all tenants are supposed to park at the back of the plaza, but they all still park at the front, leaving no vacancy for customers to park.  Then comes the garbage issue, tenants are supposed to put their garbage in the dumpster, but people just put it on the ground next to it or around it causing all the rubbish to be blown everywhere.

Some people are so selfish and irresponsible.

I guess some people needs a kick in the ass in order to help themselves.

I cant stand litter bugs. You need me to come up there? I'll even leave the bubble gum at home  :laugh:

Tell ya what, if you have a logo for the industrial plaza, you could or I could easily make up a letter, pretending its from property management lol. Have it state that such tenant was caught on camera, and that the next time caught, its a $500 fine for cleanup up fees or some shit lol.

I think me and you should join Zetsu and go say howdy to these lazy pricks.

ac_drinks

ac_beating

Old Zetsu is usually a calm cat, but he is pissed off about this.

He seems upset..

I hope he calms down before he does anything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Would be nice if NATO fires a missile onto one of those Chinese ships if this shit keeps up.

I like your idea brother, but it's hopeless when it comes to Chinese, they're the type of people that would never be civilized unless they feel threatened.  My workshop is located at an industrial plaza and 90% of the tenants are Chinese, the management office has mentioned all tenants are supposed to park at the back of the plaza, but they all still park at the front, leaving no vacancy for customers to park.  Then comes the garbage issue, tenants are supposed to put their garbage in the dumpster, but people just put it on the ground next to it or around it causing all the rubbish to be blown everywhere.

Than you have to shame them. If you see them doing it, say something. Embarrass the hell out of them. Nobody likes getting caught being a lazy slob. They will change their ways.

I'm having the same thoughts too, think it's time I should buy a new surveillance camera and use it to monitor the parking lot and the dumpster area and forward it to property management.

Do it. And when you have video of tennants being lazy assholes, take it to them and say, I got something I want to show you. Remain calm when you do it. They will park their cars where they are supposed to and put their garbage in the dumpster. Trust me brother, it will work.

Thanks brother, now I know what to do  ac_cool

Let us know how it went.

Will do, though I'll be honest and having some doubts whether I can manage it or not since I'm one of the few people that parks at the back, while about 90% of them parks at the front entrance, it'll definitely take some time to get this all sorted out.   Think I should start with the dumpsters first, especially if someone is trespassing and throwing garbage on our property.

You don't have to set a cctv like you are some security guard. I am sure you know who is parked where they should not be. Stick a not under their wiper blade. That freaks out people. They won't do it again. Same with the garbage. If you see who is doing it, tape a not to their door telling them to stop. It will brother, trust me.

That sounds like a good idea.  The dumper part might be hard to catch, but putting a sign on it telling people to not litter should solve most of the problem.  ac_cool  If the issue still persist think I'll just buy the camera.

Buy a sign saying the dumpster is being monitored. That should do the trick.

Anonymous

Than you have to shame them. If you see them doing it, say something. Embarrass the hell out of them. Nobody likes getting caught being a lazy slob. They will change their ways.

I'm having the same thoughts too, think it's time I should buy a new surveillance camera and use it to monitor the parking lot and the dumpster area and forward it to property management.

Do it. And when you have video of tennants being lazy assholes, take it to them and say, I got something I want to show you. Remain calm when you do it. They will park their cars where they are supposed to and put their garbage in the dumpster. Trust me brother, it will work.

Thanks brother, now I know what to do  ac_cool

Let us know how it went.

Will do, though I'll be honest and having some doubts whether I can manage it or not since I'm one of the few people that parks at the back, while about 90% of them parks at the front entrance, it'll definitely take some time to get this all sorted out.   Think I should start with the dumpsters first, especially if someone is trespassing and throwing garbage on our property.

You don't have to set a cctv like you are some security guard. I am sure you know who is parked where they should not be. Stick a not under their wiper blade. That freaks out people. They won't do it again. Same with the garbage. If you see who is doing it, tape a not to their door telling them to stop. It will brother, trust me.

That sounds like a good idea.  The dumper part might be hard to catch, but putting a sign on it telling people to not litter should solve most of the problem.  ac_cool  If the issue still persist think I'll just buy the camera.

Buy a sign saying the dumpster is being monitored. That should do the trick.

That would be funny seeing their heads revolve looking for the cctv.

:laugh:

Zetsu

Really appreciate all the support, advices and tips from all you guys.  It's been a few days and I've talked to my work partner(basically my 2nd brother) about the issue at our plaza, he told me to just let the property management to handle the issue since we do pay them half a grand every month to make our plaza a better place.  But if the issue still persist think I should start putting up a sign at the dumpster like Seoulbro said, or leave a note on their windshield or doors as Herman and Fash had mentioned, and I'd like to get down to business like what Odinson and Blazor had brought up but it's just not the best idea for now, come to think about it they're my neighbours and I'll have to deal with them everyday if I pissed them off lol, and the problem with chinks is most of them are too damn stupid to realize their own wrong doing.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Really appreciate all the support, advices and tips from all you guys.  It's been a few days and I've talked to my work partner(basically my 2nd brother) about the issue at our plaza, he told me to just let the property management to handle the issue since we do pay them half a grand every month to make our plaza a better place.  But if the issue still persist think I should start putting up a sign at the dumpster like Seoulbro said, or leave a note on their windshield or doors as Herman and Fash had mentioned, and I'd like to get down to business like what Odinson and Blazor had brought up but it's just not the best idea for now, come to think about it they're my neighbours and I'll have to deal with them everyday if I pissed them off lol, and the problem with chinks is most of them are too damn stupid to realize their own wrong doing.

Good point, you are just a tennant. Tell the owner and see if he or she does anything about it. I don't think they will because it aint their problem. As long as they get their frickin rent, they don't care. It's you and your brother's problem. Which is why you and your brother will more than likely have to handle this yourselves.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"Really appreciate all the support, advices and tips from all you guys.  It's been a few days and I've talked to my work partner(basically my 2nd brother) about the issue at our plaza, he told me to just let the property management to handle the issue since we do pay them half a grand every month to make our plaza a better place.  But if the issue still persist think I should start putting up a sign at the dumpster like Seoulbro said, or leave a note on their windshield or doors as Herman and Fash had mentioned, and I'd like to get down to business like what Odinson and Blazor had brought up but it's just not the best idea for now, come to think about it they're my neighbours and I'll have to deal with them everyday if I pissed them off lol, and the problem with chinks is most of them are too damn stupid to realize their own wrong doing.

Good point, you are just a tennant. Tell the owner and see if he or she does anything about it. I don't think they will because it aint their problem. As long as they get their frickin rent, they don't care. It's you and your brother's problem. Which is why you and your brother will more than likely have to handle this yourselves.

My brother and I do own the unit, but still pay $500 per month for the management office to run the place.  If they won't do anything guess we'll have no choice but to take care of it.

Anonymous

My brother and I do own the unit, but still pay $500 per month for the management office to run the place.  If they won't do anything guess we'll have no choice but to take care of it.

As long as they get their unit fees, I doubt they give a shit about you and your problems with the neighbours. I am fairly certain you and your brother will have to handle this yourselves.

Anonymous

As long as they get their unit fees, I doubt they give a shit about you and your problems with the neighbours. I am fairly certain you and your brother will have to handle this yourselves.

Give the building owners a chance.

Zetsu

I took some pictures of the trash around the dumpster and plaza and forward it to the management office's email last night, so far this morning they emailed everyone in the plaza a bit of warning to not litter and keep the place clean.  Lol but that's about it and they won't be sending anyone over to enforce the policy, guess it's still better than nothing.  Mean while my brother is kind of angry about me getting involved in this issue and doesn't want me to go around stirring crap with the neighbours, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I took some pictures of the trash around the dumpster and plaza and forward it to the management office's email last night, so far this morning they emailed everyone in the plaza a bit of warning to not litter and keep the place clean.  Lol but that's about it and they won't be sending anyone over to enforce the policy, guess it's still better than nothing.  Mean while my brother is kind of angry about me getting involved in this issue and doesn't want me to go around stirring crap with the neighbours, lol.

If it happens again, send another picture and then property management will have to get involved.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I took some pictures of the trash around the dumpster and plaza and forward it to the management office's email last night, so far this morning they emailed everyone in the plaza a bit of warning to not litter and keep the place clean.  Lol but that's about it and they won't be sending anyone over to enforce the policy, guess it's still better than nothing.  Mean while my brother is kind of angry about me getting involved in this issue and doesn't want me to go around stirring crap with the neighbours, lol.

Your neighbours are assholes. Tell your brother not to worry about it. They were never your friends anyway.

Zetsu

Somehow it seems to be working, I mean I noticed yesterday there's still some pieces of cardboard/garbage in the middle of the plaza, but not around or next to the dumpsters anymore.  Lol think next phase I should tell them my customers can't find any vacant spot in the front parking lot.