The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Things are about to get interesting in Virginia

Started by Blazor, January 16, 2020, 11:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I notice a lot of older white men in that picture. But, that could be the narrative the msm wants to project.

Nah, just the times. More older folks care more, the younger crowd these days are brainwashed.

Supposedly the Antifa group got called off. Thank goodness. But they still accomplished some of what they wanted, less crowd, since some were fearful of going because of that. You'll also notice more folks stayed outside the fence, because they had guns.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I notice a lot of older white men in that picture. But, that could be the narrative the msm wants to project.

Nah, just the times. More older folks care more, the younger crowd these days are brainwashed.

Supposedly the Antifa group got called off. Thank goodness. But they still accomplished some of what they wanted, less crowd, since some were fearful of going because of that. You'll also notice more folks stayed outside the fence, because they had guns.

As long as Antifa stays away, so will the violence.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

As long as Antifa stays away, so will the violence.

Bingo!

Someone commented that there are more guns in one area, without one going off, and yet in Chicago, there will be dozens of deaths in the same time period.

Blazor

There would of been more than this I think, if not for the danger of a trap....

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/01/1862/1048/richmond-rally-6.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/01/1862/1048/richmond-rally-5.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

The surrounding streets were more packed than the Capitol grounds, because no guns were allowed in there.

https://localtvwtvr.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/ap_20020583711927.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770">

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/PZE5QRB3TEI6VL7CBEHLG63AWE.jpg&w=767">

I "think" that is the General Lee statue in the background.....

https://www.wect.com/resizer/QWrLb1imd52Sq3cLWuE71AD_p-M=/1200x600/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-raycom.s3.amazonaws.com/public/YOQ6AEXVY5EVFPIIRBM5EB4C2I.jpg">

Blazor

Hahahahahahahaha  :laugh:

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/fredericksburg.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/d/76/d7676113-2d09-5996-9d12-05be0a9be353/5e0f336bd27c1.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C900">

Blazor

Trump's tweet is right...

Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That's what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Trump's tweet is right...

Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That's what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

I do not see what rights have been taken away.

Blazor

Any gun laws against law abiding citizens, is an attack on gun rights.

Yet this fucker thinks killing babies on a table is totally fine.

You can bet he wont win the next election.

Anonymous

Any gun laws against law abiding citizens, is an attack on gun rights.

Yet this fucker thinks killing babies on a table is totally fine.

You can bet he wont win the next election.

Let's not conflate abortion with the second amendment.

Anonymous

On the other hand.

https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/50234238_1929988247070919_4688733466815102976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ohc=5duGWG4-9I8AX85xyGj&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=f3a263545ee545b45cf8bd4d48f4dcdd&oe=5E9238E0">

Anonymous

The gun gun rights demonstrators seems to like president Trump.

Gunning for status quo

Firearm-rights activists rally in Virginia

RICHMOND, Va. — More than 18,000 armed gunrights activists peacefully filled the streets around Virginia's capitol building Monday to protest gun-control legislation making its way through the Democrat-controlled state legislature.

Despite fears neo-nazis or other extremists would piggyback on the Richmond rally to stoke violence like the rioting at a 2017 demonstration by white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va., which killed a counter-protester, the police reported no arrests by midday.

Chants of "USA! USA! USA!" and others praising U.S. President Donald Trump reverberated as men and women carrying handguns and rifles squeezed into the streets around the Virginia state capitol, standing shoulder-to-shoulder for three blocks in all directions.

There was a heavy security presence after Gov.

Ralph Northam banned carrying weapons onto capitol grounds and the FBI last week arrested three alleged neo-nazis, who the bureau said intended to use the event to spark a race war.

But by Monday afternoon, nearly all rally-goers had left the area with volunteers picking up trash left behind. Police estimated the crowd at 18,000 people.

Activists at the rally organized by the Virginia Citizens Defense League argued Virginia was trying to infringe upon their right to bear arms, which is protected by the Second Amendment in the U.S. Constitution.

Northam, a Democrat, has vowed to push through new gun-control laws and is backing a package of eight bills, including universal background checks, a "red flag" law, a ban on assaultstyle rifles and a purchase limit of one handgun a month. It does not call for confiscating legally owned guns.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"The gun gun rights demonstrators seems to like president Trump.

Gunning for status quo

Firearm-rights activists rally in Virginia

RICHMOND, Va. — More than 18,000 armed gunrights activists peacefully filled the streets around Virginia's capitol building Monday to protest gun-control legislation making its way through the Democrat-controlled state legislature.

Despite fears neo-nazis or other extremists would piggyback on the Richmond rally to stoke violence like the rioting at a 2017 demonstration by white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va., which killed a counter-protester, the police reported no arrests by midday.

Chants of "USA! USA! USA!" and others praising U.S. President Donald Trump reverberated as men and women carrying handguns and rifles squeezed into the streets around the Virginia state capitol, standing shoulder-to-shoulder for three blocks in all directions.

There was a heavy security presence after Gov.

Ralph Northam banned carrying weapons onto capitol grounds and the FBI last week arrested three alleged neo-nazis, who the bureau said intended to use the event to spark a race war.

But by Monday afternoon, nearly all rally-goers had left the area with volunteers picking up trash left behind. Police estimated the crowd at 18,000 people.

Activists at the rally organized by the Virginia Citizens Defense League argued Virginia was trying to infringe upon their right to bear arms, which is protected by the Second Amendment in the U.S. Constitution.

Northam, a Democrat, has vowed to push through new gun-control laws and is backing a package of eight bills, including universal background checks, a "red flag" law, a ban on assaultstyle rifles and a purchase limit of one handgun a month. It does not call for confiscating legally owned guns.

Prolly cause there is only one tiny area in Virginia, over there by Richmond and the coast (Richmond is the highest crime city in VA too btw, go figure), that all those liberals are compacted into. The rest of the state, is pro Trump. Look at this map, the blue area in the upper right, is where all the population is, near D.C., they are all Democratic. See how much red the rest of the state is? We are more spread out. Last election was fairly close. I'd be willing to bet, this election, will be a landslide win for us. I know folks that have never voted before are gonna come out of the wood work, and vote for Trump, and against Northam. The motto around here is "we gonna swing Virginia RED!" lol.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wvtf/files/styles/medium/public/201710/Virginia_State_House_Districts_by_2015_House_and_2016_Presidential_Party.png">

I've seen some other articles, and a lot of them still paint the gun rights folks as bad people, even though it was peaceful. They are also downplaying the laws that Northam wants to introduce.

I had also heard that the turnout was closer to 22,000.

Also that there was one arrest, looked like a dyke, she wouldnt remove her mask. Prolly part of the anti-gun crowd. Wearing a mask is illegal in VA.

Anonymous

That graph is misleading. The blue areas are where most people live.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"That graph is misleading. The blue areas are where most people live.

And both Richmond and the DC area are government hubs. Who controls government cities. The democRAT party machine of course.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"That graph is misleading. The blue areas are where most people live.

And both Richmond and the DC area are government hubs. Who controls government cities. The democRAT party machine of course.

I'm not denying the Dems have a stranglehold on urban areas. I was just pointing out that Blazor's graph was a bit misleading.