News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Velvet"Does anyone know when life will return to normal. I'll accept an educated guess.

It is being called the New World Order. This will be the new normal for a while sadly. ac_crying
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blazor

I seen a LOT of New York license plates this past weekend. Perhaps folks trying to get away from the quarantine zones.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Velvet"Does anyone know when life will return to normal. I'll accept an educated guess.

In 5 months is my guess. It is getting more worse instead of getting better.
Time is malleable

Odinson

In Sweden..

Half of the corona deceased are somalis..

Odinson

700 cases in Finland..

50 patients in the hospital..

13 in intensive care..

1 deceased.

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"626 cases in Finland..

12 in intensive care.

1 dead..

Are your borders closed?

We have 9 in intensive care and 2 dead.

Only people who have to work on the other side are allowed to pass.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"I seen a LOT of New York license plates this past weekend. Perhaps folks trying to get away from the quarantine zones.

Carpetbagging rodents scurrying...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I work for the provincial government..

There's a rumour around here that premier Kenny is going to close our provincial borders with Saskatchewan, BC, and the NWT.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I work for the provincial government..

There's a rumour around here that premier Kenny is going to close our provincial borders with Saskatchewan, BC, and the NWT.

As far as I know, only Nova Scotia is the only province that has placed any restrictions on it's provincial borders.

Anonymous

China and Korea are the only two countries that are in the down cycle of the curve. We know it's an eight to ten week curve. We have a long way to go yet in North America.

Vancouver

Quote from: "seoulbro"China and Korea are the only two countries that are in the down cycle of the curve. We know it's an eight to ten week curve. We have a long way to go yet in North America.

America is doomed. Nearly 8,000 new cases today bringing it to 42,964! Over 500 deaths. I thought it was bad in Canada. My blue frost American friend still thinks it's no big deal.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "seoulbro"China and Korea are the only two countries that are in the down cycle of the curve. We know it's an eight to ten week curve. We have a long way to go yet in North America.

America is doomed. Nearly 8,000 new cases today bringing it to 42,964! Over 500 deaths. I thought it was bad in Canada. My blue frost American friend still thinks it's no big deal.

Half the cases are in the US are in the New York City area. Five thousand new cases in New York state alone. There will soon be more deaths from COVID-19 than 9/11.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Half the cases are in the US are in the New York City area. Five thousand new cases in New York state alone. There will soon be more deaths from COVID-19 than 9/11.

There are globally, that's for sure.

Blazor

I been seeing SO many NY plates coming down here lately this week. Folks loaded with mattresses as if they were moving or something. I think they are trying to escape the virus and quarantine zone.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I been seeing SO many NY plates coming down here lately this week. Folks loaded with mattresses as if they were moving or something. I think they are trying to escape the virus and quarantine zone.

No New Yorkers allowed.