News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

That vaccine is an mRNA and it's being developed by Providence Therapeutics..

Last I heard they were in stage two testing, but that was in September.

Anonymous

So, this is where boosters come in. People who are immunocompromised need a "boost." They were the ones who were most likely among the minority of double dosed to get sick from COVID.

Vaccinated People Who Had Severe COVID-19 Outcomes Had at Least One Risk Factor, Study Suggests

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a study on Jan. 7 which found that every one of the 189 vaccinated people who experienced a severe outcome after contracting COVID-19 had at least one risk factor, like being 65 or older.

Scientists affiliated with the National Institutes of Health and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases studied approximately 1,228,664 persons aged 18 and over who completed primary vaccination from December 2020 to October 2021, receiving either Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or an "unspecified mRNA vaccine."

Among these, 2,246 contracted COVID-19, including 327 who were hospitalized, while 189 had a severe COVID-19 outcome. Thirty-six people had a COVID-19-related death, including nine persons discharged to hospice, the study found.

The study defined serious COVID-19 outcomes as hospitalization with a diagnosis of acute respiratory failure, the need for noninvasive ventilation, intensive care unit (ICU) admission, including requiring invasive mechanical ventilation, and death.

Among those who acquired COVID-19 after primary vaccination, 36 died, 24 survived and were admitted to an ICU, and 129 survived but were diagnosed with acute respiratory failure or required non-invasive ventilation but were not admitted to an ICU.

The study said that severe outcomes associated with getting the vaccine are rare, with 0.015 percent of those who were studied having severe outcomes and 0.0033 percent of the people studied dying.

Those who suffered serious outcomes had risk factors which included being aged 65 and older, being immunocompromised, or having underlying conditions involving pulmonary disease, liver disease, chronic kidney disease, neurologic disease, diabetes, or cardiac disease.

All those with severe outcomes had at least one of these risk factors, and 77.8 percent of those who died had four or more risk factors, the CDC said.

"Vaccinated persons who are older, immunosuppressed, or have other underlying conditions should receive targeted interventions including chronic disease management, precautions to reduce exposure, additional primary and booster vaccine doses, and effective pharmaceutical therapy to mitigate risk for severe outcomes," the CDC said. "Increasing vaccination coverage is a critical public health priority."

Among 3,395 persons who received booster or additional vaccine doses, 27 contracted COVID-19, of which three had severe outcomes but this did not include ICU admission or deaths.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/all-vaccinated-people-with-severe-covid-19-had-at-least-1-risk-factor-cdc-study_4198628.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-09&mktids=62d0a3752b4e860bb5e6984d01755221&est=0TZTJ2pdiYyNZMmd1JvzQwi8WthTDJdzpTqFioVmt4ykp1cUoSvc%2Fyc14N%2BGOAgr3Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... gr3Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/all-vaccinated-people-with-severe-covid-19-had-at-least-1-risk-factor-cdc-study_4198628.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-09&mktids=62d0a3752b4e860bb5e6984d01755221&est=0TZTJ2pdiYyNZMmd1JvzQwi8WthTDJdzpTqFioVmt4ykp1cUoSvc%2Fyc14N%2BGOAgr3Q%3D%3D

Frood

Injections for the old and sick....they'll die anyway.

The Great Reset isn't a thing.... leaders aren't trying to reduce the population and make the remaining folk eat lentil burgers.

Do your fucking part for the the fucking earth and Climate Change, and global warming and global cooling.

You crazy motherfuckers....... just get your kids jabbed.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=434002 time=1641733178 user_id=114
So, this is where boosters come in. People who are immunocompromised need a "boost." They were the ones who were most likely among the minority of double dosed to get sick from COVID.

Vaccinated People Who Had Severe COVID-19 Outcomes Had at Least One Risk Factor, Study Suggests

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published a study on Jan. 7 which found that every one of the 189 vaccinated people who experienced a severe outcome after contracting COVID-19 had at least one risk factor, like being 65 or older.

Scientists affiliated with the National Institutes of Health and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases studied approximately 1,228,664 persons aged 18 and over who completed primary vaccination from December 2020 to October 2021, receiving either Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or an "unspecified mRNA vaccine."

Among these, 2,246 contracted COVID-19, including 327 who were hospitalized, while 189 had a severe COVID-19 outcome. Thirty-six people had a COVID-19-related death, including nine persons discharged to hospice, the study found.

The study defined serious COVID-19 outcomes as hospitalization with a diagnosis of acute respiratory failure, the need for noninvasive ventilation, intensive care unit (ICU) admission, including requiring invasive mechanical ventilation, and death.

Among those who acquired COVID-19 after primary vaccination, 36 died, 24 survived and were admitted to an ICU, and 129 survived but were diagnosed with acute respiratory failure or required non-invasive ventilation but were not admitted to an ICU.

The study said that severe outcomes associated with getting the vaccine are rare, with 0.015 percent of those who were studied having severe outcomes and 0.0033 percent of the people studied dying.

Those who suffered serious outcomes had risk factors which included being aged 65 and older, being immunocompromised, or having underlying conditions involving pulmonary disease, liver disease, chronic kidney disease, neurologic disease, diabetes, or cardiac disease.

All those with severe outcomes had at least one of these risk factors, and 77.8 percent of those who died had four or more risk factors, the CDC said.

"Vaccinated persons who are older, immunosuppressed, or have other underlying conditions should receive targeted interventions including chronic disease management, precautions to reduce exposure, additional primary and booster vaccine doses, and effective pharmaceutical therapy to mitigate risk for severe outcomes," the CDC said. "Increasing vaccination coverage is a critical public health priority."

Among 3,395 persons who received booster or additional vaccine doses, 27 contracted COVID-19, of which three had severe outcomes but this did not include ICU admission or deaths.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/all-vaccinated-people-with-severe-covid-19-had-at-least-1-risk-factor-cdc-study_4198628.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-09&mktids=62d0a3752b4e860bb5e6984d01755221&est=0TZTJ2pdiYyNZMmd1JvzQwi8WthTDJdzpTqFioVmt4ykp1cUoSvc%2Fyc14N%2BGOAgr3Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... gr3Q%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/all-vaccinated-people-with-severe-covid-19-had-at-least-1-risk-factor-cdc-study_4198628.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2022-01-09&mktids=62d0a3752b4e860bb5e6984d01755221&est=0TZTJ2pdiYyNZMmd1JvzQwi8WthTDJdzpTqFioVmt4ykp1cUoSvc%2Fyc14N%2BGOAgr3Q%3D%3D

Good information Seoul.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433983 time=1641710307 user_id=3254

I wonder if they ran into a problem. I thought they were expecting to have approval from Health Canada by now.

Frood

Well... it's an mRNA drug and nobody could get it to work previously.. They ran into a problem for sure...

They were told to stop playing around because other mRNA poisons are already out there..

And people like you people accept it into your veins like manna from the heavens...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

There are now a total of 440 pages of posts in two threads related to Covid. Note; both threads were initiated by the paranoid and obsessed cc.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Are you going to check a web forum for your covid news, advice and updates?

Admittedly, there seem to be some "experts" here that know all about the virus and how to manage it.

440 pages. No doubt it will hit 500.

ac_boring

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=434024 time=1641740986 user_id=2015

I wonder if they ran into a problem. I thought they were expecting to have approval from Health Canada by now.

Not sure - will try to find info / status

Edit - tried, didn't find status update but they did recently get 2 B in funding last month for use in poor countries   .. but none of us are going to like the source
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

cc

I'll dig up all I can. Would be nice to see Canada back in the virus production game

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434048 time=1641769059 user_id=1560
Obsessive, much?

Obsessive, much?

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434040 time=1641767040 user_id=1560
There are now a total of 440 pages of posts in two threads related to Covid. Note; both threads were initiated by the paranoid and obsessed cc.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Are you going to check a web forum for your covid news, advice and updates?

Admittedly, there seem to be some "experts" here that know all about the virus and how to manage it.

440 pages. No doubt it will hit 500.

ac_boring

Why do you care so much as to post negatives on a thread  of 2 years of progression

Let go of it ... . and of your obvious and ongoing obsession with moi ffs

Relax .. all is well it you let go

deadskinmask

Quote from: cc post_id=434050 time=1641769556 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434048 time=1641769059 user_id=1560
Obsessive, much?

Obsessive, much?

Obsessive, much?

Bricktop

No, not really.

Unless you can point to conduct that evidences otherwise.

On the other hand, your obsession over this Covid fiasco is glaringly obvious. Which, as I've pointed out elsewhere, seems to be common among women.

It amuses me that you feel the necessity to set up your little information booth on a web forum, though. Are you trying to save the members here on the assumption that they cannot access important information without your help.

We shouldn't be surprised. Your OCD was also clearly demonstrated when you yapped on and on about muslims. I bet Covid is a real gold mine for you.

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=434045 time=1641768596 user_id=88
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=434024 time=1641740986 user_id=2015

Not sure - will try to find info / status

Edit - tried, didn't find status update but they did recently get 2 B in funding last month for use in poor countries   .. but none of us are going to like the source

I'll bring forward Fash's and IHJ's legit questions that got buried on previous page in hope of Reponses with updated info

It will be nice to see Canada back in the virus (across the board) game ... We used to be a world leader

Unfortunately, the 2 Billion in cash 3 weeks ago was from Gates  :sad:

PS Relax.

No one is bothering you other than you are appearing to actively be  "deliberately seeking" to be bothered.

Maybe go make another pontification on how females are the root of all evil in the world ... & you will feel better