Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

what's with SG?

Started by Anonymous, February 21, 2020, 08:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Honest Abe"

Yes. I run it, that's why

Joo made it.  Joo runs it.  Don't get it twisted.    ac_lmfao

If that's the case, why aint you allowed in ?

Burn lol

So that's who Honest Abe is.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Burn lol

Flea's enemy ran in to poke her in the ribs...

But it seems the nick switch was poked back harder.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Everyone claimed they did not read Flame Truth, but back at their forums they could not stop talking about it.

Anonymous

KM made MMP look like a giant tool.

That site would be closed now if not for vitriol and his amazing fractals.

Anonymous

KM is a self proclaimed somebody; community named nobody

Anonymous

Quote from: "Flame Truth News"KM made MMP look like a giant tool.

That site would be closed now if not for vitriol and his amazing fractals.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Burn lol

Flea's enemy ran in to poke her in the ribs...

But it seems the nick switch was poked back harder.

"A house divided against itself, cannot stand."

Also,

"Bitches be crazy."

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"I posted there today for the first time in a week or so..

The enjoyable posters seem to be absent..

But, if one likes to be followed around the board with primary school insult replies every time you post, no matter the subject, you might like it..

When did SG become BF?

I have a handle at SG. Since my credentials were recognized in Canada, I have been working long hours. Usually six days each week. I have not had time to read and post as much as I would like.
The Russian Rock It

Dove

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Johnny Sins"It seems almost everyone is waiting for Poofers new forum to come online.

Rumor has it that everyone is sick of the bullshit behind the scenes of Joo, Dovey, and Murdoch and want a forum free of the three.

Does anybody really think SG will survive once Poofers forum is online?

I do.

You might be the only one.

Martini is what he is but he also plays the game the right way. Once he outted (with proof,btw) that Flea was blackmailed from not banning Dovey for contacting family members when she, Flea, wanted to because Joo threw a temper tantrum saying he would leave if she did, the tables turned that second.

As you can see, Martini trolled Murdochs forum into a one post a day hovel now rendering it and Murdoch net dead. Martini has enough dirt on Joo to prove he's just as mentally unhinged as his two wing tards, give it time.

The balance of power in this community has changed. Long live Martini, his forum, and the soon to be return of Flametruth.

Kevin have you considered medication?

There is a lot of delusional bullshit here that literally no one thinks.

I was banned, btw. And the ban wasnt permanent and neither was yours.

You are the one who chose to drag all this personal bullshit to the internet and call my job.  So the consequences of that are all on you.

Get the fuck over it. No one even believes you are starting a forum.

This is paranoid delusional nonsense and I'm actually embarrassed for you. You are a real fucking mental case.

Move the fuck. You are not banned anywhere. Smdh.

You really are a trainwreck. Accusing Flea of being blackmailed because you couldnt manipulate her into banning ME because you drug real life conflict to the internet is insane.

If you want to come back and post, come back and post. But this constant fucking delusional drama you continue wallowing isnt interesting to anyone and no one gives a fuck about it.

It's like you are obsessed with controling a narrative that no one cares about.  Get. Over. It. Fuck.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Its like he purchased the Brooklyn bridge for 5 bucks and now he's all losing his shit cause no cars are stopping to pay his toll  ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Johnny Sins"It seems almost everyone is waiting for Poofers new forum to come online.

Rumor has it that everyone is sick of the bullshit behind the scenes of Joo, Dovey, and Murdoch and want a forum free of the three.

Does anybody really think SG will survive once Poofers forum is online?

Yes, but Martini made your forum. Your forum would not be anything without the content he created.

You don't think he has a game plan to create content once his forum is up and running, hmm?

There's one person in this community that can create content others will want to see, one.

And he's not on your forum. Fancy that.

"Martini" spammed the board with personal dramas no one wanted to read about.

You didnt do fuck all for SG but damn near kill it.

It's been just fine without you on every level.  People have posting, debating and enjoying it. Without you.

If you would like to come back and post like a fucking normal person do it. Your ban was lifted a long time ago like mine was.

Literally all you did was post podcasts, make promises no one cares about, talk about this "content" you never provided and bitched about people posting about stuff YOU dont find interesting. Like how dare people debate politics or talk about anything that Poofer doesnt find interesting or isnt smart enough to discuss.

I just dont understand how a grown man nearing 50 suffers this level of arrested development and cognitive dissonance. I honestly actually feel bad for you.

But Flea and Joo built SG. You didnt do fuck all but abuse the position they gave you. Over estimating your importance and trying to take credit for other peoples work is just sad.  No one cares about the "icons" of flametown anymore(if anyone but you ever did in the first place). It's dead. Its dumb. Learn to evolve.

">

How quaint.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Its like he purchased the Brooklyn bridge for 5 bucks and now he's all losing his shit cause no cars are stopping to pay his toll  ac_toofunny

How long do you think he is gonna hang onto this bullshit?

He really thinks he built SG. Smh.

I bet he has spent his life a complete dead beat bum taking credit for other peoples work.

This drama didnt go his way, so he is gonna constantly go over it and going off into delusions trying to rewrite it all in his favor and he wonders why he gets called a narcissist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
 I just dont understand how a grown man nearing 50 suffers this level of arrested development and cognitive dissonance.

It's a real laboratory curiosity, that's for sure.

Dove

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dove"
 I just dont understand how a grown man nearing 50 suffers this level of arrested development and cognitive dissonance.

It's a real laboratory curiosity, that's for sure.

That's perfect lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview