an interesting question

Started by jaysings, September 18, 2013, 06:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

jesus blesses u

Jesus was a dead Israeli at best. Religion is man made horseshit designed to scare weak minds.

is Christ Fash's belief ?

I am a Christian Jaysings.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Odinscum is:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/163985_121417787923353_6800230_n.jpg">

Since when males have kept your kind on a pedestal?

Did I say something that is not true?

It is a well known fact. Every1 knows what you chinks are.

Anonymous

This what makes that lush Odinson drool

http://www.thedieline.com/resource/Finlandia_vodka_redesign-2011.jpg?fileId=13151677">

Odinson

Sure...

You fucking dick sucking sex doll did not answer my question...

You afrocentric dumbasses are all the same. "Meee hates the white man, he keps me doun."

I feel like a father when I´m talking to you. Nice being white... Means I have to babysit all of you.

Odinson

Create another thread about me...

See I have not created a thread about you.  :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

jesus blesses u

Jesus was a dead Israeli at best. Religion is man made horseshit designed to scare weak minds.

Says the chink baby... Chinks are the epitome of weak mind. Goddamn robots.

You chink females are after money and nothing else. Chinkie females are a black hole. Robots...

Black males are not interested in asian females... No booty and no spirit.

Your blackie is a reject and your stupid ass afrocentric ideals prove that.

What the hell are you talking about? I've seen lots of Asian women with "booty". I'll bet Asian women have the same amount of backside on average as a white woman does, maybe more even.

As for spirit, I think you are very wrong there as well. If seeing Shen put you in your place over and over again isn't proof enough then you are dumber than I first thought.

You sure are consumed with stereotypes, aren't you?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

You chink females are after money and nothing else. Chinkie females are a black hole. Robots...

What the hell are you talking about? I've seen lots of Asian women with "booty". I'll bet Asian women have the same amount of backside on average as a white woman does, maybe more even.

As for spirit, I think you are very wrong there as well. If seeing Shen put you in your place over and over again isn't proof enough then you are dumber than I first thought.

I am one of them Renee. Sorry Odinscum, but I don't fit your stupid stereotype of a stick thin submissive East Asian.

Odinson

Asian females have booty when they are mixed. You forget that caucasians have been the overlords of asia for quite a long time. Having sex with the local women was common.

Has she kicked my ass?

And as for the stereotypes. The tar-nobs are certainly living up to them.

Filippinas have more ass than an average asian female and that is because U.S. army soldiers have been poking around there for decades. And filippinas do not care what race the male is. They are mixed with white/black/asian/martian and the moon nazis.

Odinson

I am one of them Renee. Sorry Odinscum, but I don't fit your stupid stereotype of a stick thin submissive East Asian.

You fit the stereotype nicely. You are low self-esteem nob shiner.

Renee

Asian females have booty when they are mixed. You forget that caucasians have been the overlords of asia for quite a long time. Having sex with the local women was common.

That's bullshit because most caucasian women have flat butts. So how did the mixing of Asain and caucasian blood create booty among asian women?  :lol: Your logic fails.

Not all white women are like me. I have a big ass and it would still be bigger than average even if I weighed 100lbs. I'm also as white as white can be but I also physically stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd of average white women.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

That's bullshit because most caucasian women have flat butts. So how did the mixing of Asain and caucasian blood create booty among asian women?  :lol: Your logic fails.

Not all white women are like me. I have a big ass and it would still be bigger than average even if I weighed 100lbs. I'm also as white as white can be but I also physically stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd of average white women.  :lol:

Our women have big asses.  Many european women have nice curves.

It is the constant dieting which makes women lose their curves but the genes are still there.

Renee

You fit the stereotype nicely. You are low self-esteem nob shiner.

And you fit the stereotype of the white racist hate mongering subhuman slob. I would appreciate it if you would stop giving my race a bad name with your ignorant racist prattle.

Anonymous

No offense, but yeah I have always thought of white women as having pancake butts. I know that is not always true and some white women have rounder derrieres, BUTT the ones I have seen have flat ones.

Renee

It is the constant dieting which makes women lose their curves but the genes are still there.

Truth be told, the only big white ass around here is you.  :lol:

Odinson

True be told, the only big white ass around here is you.  :lol:

Yea yea...  :)