Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

an interesting question

Started by jaysings, September 18, 2013, 06:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Asian females have booty when they are mixed. You forget that caucasians have been the overlords of asia for quite a long time. Having sex with the local women was common.

That's bullshit because most caucasian women have flat butts. So how did the mixing of Asain and caucasian blood create booty among asian women?  :lol: Your logic fails.

Not all white women are like me. I have a big ass and it would still be bigger than average even if I weighed 100lbs. I'm also as white as white can be but I also physically stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd of average white women.  :lol:

No offense, but yeah I have always thought of white women as having pancake butts. I know that is not always true and some white women have rounder derrieres, BUTT the ones I have seen have flat ones.

True some white women do have rounder butts but they are not the norm. In fact some of them go to gyms to do exercises so that they can develop a rounder ass. Unfortunately their genetics have most of the control and exercise can only do so much. Odie's idea that Caucasian men mixing with Asian women has caused Asian women to have bigger behinds is ludicrous and entirely racist.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That's bullshit because most caucasian women have flat butts. So how did the mixing of Asain and caucasian blood create booty among asian women?  :lol: Your logic fails.

Not all white women are like me. I have a big ass and it would still be bigger than average even if I weighed 100lbs. I'm also as white as white can be but I also physically stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd of average white women.  :lol:

No offense, but yeah I have always thought of white women as having pancake butts. I know that is not always true and some white women have rounder derrieres, BUTT the ones I have seen have flat ones.

True some white women do have rounder butts but they are not the norm. In fact some of them go to gyms to do exercises so that they can develop a rounder ass. Unfortunately their genetics have most of the control and exercise can only do so much. Odie's idea that Caucasian men mixing with Asian women has caused Asian women to have bigger behinds is ludicrous and entirely racist.

He posts some of the dumbest shit I have ever read in my life. That is saying something considering I used to post on both VF and MM.

Odinson

It´s not ludicrous... There are many types of caucasian males.

Judging by the fact that I went on a sex rampage in asia, other males must have done the same.

Renee

Judging by the fact that I went on a sex rampage in asia, other males must have done the same.

So you are insinuating that you have the genetics required to produce a big ass?

Yeah.....I can see the truth in that.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

So you are insinuating that you have the genetics required to BE a big ass?

YEP!!

Odinson

So you are insinuating that you have the genetics required to produce a big ass?

I ain´t producing anything... I just provide the ingredients.

You know when the frosty totem invades your most sacred place and makes a extremely deep contribution. Billions of soldiers and one of them takes the hill.

My aryan stormtroopers took the hill all too easily and now I have 3problems to take care of.

Odinson

So you are insinuating that you have the genetics required to BE a big ass?

YEP!!

Happy ending?

Renee

You know when the frosty totem invades your most sacred place and makes a extremely deep contribution. Billions of soldiers and one of them takes the hill.

My aryan stormtroopers took the hill all too easily and now I have 3problems to take care of.

Maybe next time you need to plan your invasion strategy a little better. Maybe next time you will issue some rain gear.

Anonymous

Maybe next time you need to plan your invasion strategy a little better. Maybe next time you will issue some rain gear.

Kids raising kids...sad really.

Odinson

Yea it´s alot better when they are raised by babymomma whom brags on how good dicksucker she is.

Are you gonna teach your kid how to suck dicks properly?

Odinson

Rain gear is so uncomfortable.

I had magnums but I was so goddamn willing to invade africa that I kinda forgot to put it on.

Renee

Yea it´s alot better when they are raised by babymomma whom brags on how good dicksucker she is.

OMG, you just can't shut up and play nice, can you? Why on God's green earth are you such a flaming asshole?   :x

Renee

I had magnums but I was so goddamn willing to invade africa that I kinda forgot to put it on.

Next time do us a favor and NOT "kinda" forget. Having you breeding must be a breach of international law or some shit. Something so heinous MUST be illegal.

Odinson

OMG, you just can't shut up and play nice, can you? Why on God's green earth are you such a flaming asshole?   :x

It´s her words, not mine. She just purged the whorish comments from VF.

I can´t believe that I played nice to some asian cumdumbster.

Odinson

Next time do us a favor and NOT "kinda" forget. Having you breeding must be a breach of international law or some shit. Something so heinous MUST be illegal.

Now don´t be like that. Think how many sad women that would produce... Not being able to bear my kids.