Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

an interesting question

Started by jaysings, September 18, 2013, 06:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Maybe next time you need to plan your invasion strategy a little better. Maybe next time you will issue some rain gear.

Kids raising kids...sad really.

Yea it´s alot better when they are raised by babymomma whom brags on how good dicksucker she is.

Are you gonna teach your kid how to suck dicks properly?

How vulgar and rude.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Kids raising kids...sad really.

Yea it´s alot better when they are raised by babymomma whom brags on how good dicksucker she is.

How vulgar and rude.

She started talking about raising kids. A stripper would be a better mother. They usually just dance.

Anonymous

How vulgar and rude.

She started talking about raising kids. A stripper would be a better mother. They usually just dance.

I don't know why you think you are superior to anyone, but especially Shen Li since your personal situations are so similar.

Wulf

How vulgar and rude.

I don't know why you think you are superior to anyone, but especially Shen Li since your personal situations are so similar.

I wonder if his big black mama knows that he talks like a racist punk to people around here? If she does, she must be a real "gem" of a person as well. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

I wonder if his big black mama knows that he talks like a racist punk to people around here? If she does, she must be a real "gem" of a person as well. :lol:

Hello Mr. Wulf, how nice to see you.

:)

I agree that poor woman must have low self esteem if she knows how he talks about black people behind her back.

Odinson

How vulgar and rude.

There´s nothing similar about them.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"

Hello Mr. Wulf, how nice to see you.

:)

I agree that poor woman must have low self esteem if she knows how he talks about black people behind her back.

I talk about the dudes. A culture where men are happy to sponge of women.

Low self-esteem is not something these black women possess. Especially when she looks like Cleopatra.

Anonymous

True, I don't talk shit about my husband's family behind his back like you do about your gf's brothers, father and so on. Hypocritical, alcoholic waste of fucking skin. Fuck you're an asshole.

Odinson

True, I don't talk shit about my husband's family behind his back like you do about your gf's brothers, father and so on. Hypocritical, alcoholic waste of fucking skin. Fuck you're an asshole.

Yea, I´m a fucking alcoholic... Couple of beers and I´m doing karaoke.

It is kinda hard to not talk shit about them when they are 90% complete fuck ups... There´s a reason why almost every1 hates them. Especially you asians. You even hate darker skinned asians.

But my opinion on the individual depends on the impression he gives me.. Act like a typical negro and the deals off.

jaysings

hey guys, u all are out of topic...

Romero

Never make a deal with Satan! You just can't trust that guy. Make it Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie and we'll talk.

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"hey guys, u all are out of topic...

A little bit. ;)

jaysings

Quote from: "Romero"Never make a deal with Satan! You just can't trust that guy. Make it Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie and we'll talk.

ok just forget about the name. if Aladdin's lamp makes this deal with u, what will u do?

jaysings

A little bit. ;)

stop quarrelling with Shen. pls tell me, if Aladdin's lamp makes this deal with u, what will u do?

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"

A little bit. ;)

stop quarrelling with Shen. pls tell me, if Aladdin's lamp makes this deal with u, what will u do?

Wish:

1. I want the turtle island Fiji for myself along with all its infrastructure.

2. Enough money to live in moderate wealth for the rest of my days.

3. A big sail boat.