Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Hypothetical Question

Started by caskur, March 08, 2020, 09:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Thiel

Quote from: "cc"It's not a matter that dogs are generally good swimmers ..... regardless, ANY kid gets preference

A no brainier

Of course.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"So there is flood and various people and pets are being swept away,

who would you try and save first, your dog or a stranger's child?

As I said on SG, I would eat the dog, but not the child. ac_dance

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "caskur"So there is flood and various people and pets are being swept away,

who would you try and save first, your dog or a stranger's child?

As I said on SG, I would eat the dog, but not the child. ac_dance

:MG_216:
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Of course I'd save the child.

@realAzhyaAryola

Me too. No question. I will be focusing on the child. I love animals and I have never been cruel to an animal. However, my relative who is a vegan claim I am monstrous for eating animal meat. I believe that humans are in a higher hierarchy than animals and some animal products provide good nutrients to humans. The vegan relative I debate with claim that animals are just like humans, same in every way. They have mothers and they have feelings and they cry. We are stealing the mother's milk for our consumption when it is meant for the cow's calf.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Me too. No question. I will be focusing on the child. I love animals and I have never been cruel to an animal. However, my relative who is a vegan claim I am monstrous for eating animal meat. I believe that humans are in a higher hierarchy than animals and some animal products provide good nutrients to humans. The vegan relative I debate with claim that animals are just like humans, same in every way. They have mothers and they have feelings and they cry. We are stealing the mother's milk for our consumption when it is meant for the cow's calf.

This would be a good question for your extreme vegan cousin.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Me too. No question. I will be focusing on the child. I love animals and I have never been cruel to an animal. However, my relative who is a vegan claim I am monstrous for eating animal meat. I believe that humans are in a higher hierarchy than animals and some animal products provide good nutrients to humans. The vegan relative I debate with claim that animals are just like humans, same in every way. They have mothers and they have feelings and they cry. We are stealing the mother's milk for our consumption when it is meant for the cow's calf.

I believe animals should be treated with as much respect as humans...

tell your relative that animals are far, far stronger and tougher than humans. Animals don't die if they are left outside all night, can humans claim the same?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"

tell your relative that animals are far, far stronger and tougher than humans. Animals don't die if they are left outside all night, can humans claim the same?

I dont die if I´m left outside all night..

I have passed out on the yard many times.

So close to my own bed... Yet, so far..

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"

Was that the middle of your winter?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

A couple of times...

Only austrians and germans die of cold.

caskur

A couple of times...

Only austrians and germans die of cold.

ac_lmfao

My husband is half Austrian... and his mother is half Swedish, half Cornish.... when it comes to cold, I tolerate it better.
- Andy Warhol

@realAzhyaAryola

I consider myself gentle to all animals. I love animals. However, to my vegan relative, I am guilty of animal monstrosity because I eat meat.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

I consider myself gentle to all animals. I love animals. However, to my vegan relative, I am guilty of animal monstrosity because I eat meat.

While being vegan can be a healthy SHORT TERM experience, long term not so much.

God gave humans permission to eat meat when Noah came off the ark if you know your old testament...

I'm angry with my younger half sister over her converting my son to being vegetarian... He developed an eating disorder because of it. He died 20 kgs underweight.

Don't talk to her about meat eating... her vision isn't balanced.

And you are not an evil person because you eat meat.
- Andy Warhol