The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=434373 time=1642007696 user_id=2221
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=434354 time=1642001044 user_id=114
Quote from: Blazor post_id=434351 time=1641990698 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434348 time=1641985345 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434340 time=1641968293 user_id=1560

I'm not referring to the videos above. However, you raise an interesting question of governance in this age of scurrilous and deceptive material being distributed on the internet.

This behaviour can only increase, and the potential harm it causes will do likewise.

Already, governments are proposing legislation that requires ISP's to identify web users who commit crimes via the web. But if society continues to be threatened by fallacious and detrimental material, will the concept of freedom of speech be retained in the digital age?

I don't know. But history tells us that governments respond when society complains about an unacceptable conduct.

How far are we from posting a video on a web forum, even unaware that the content is fictitious, and having a knock on the door the next day?

My belief is that we are closer than we think. Inevitably, governments will act to eradicate mischievous and harmful web submissions where some form of harm occurs as a result, either to an individual or society in general.

I'm not advocating for these measures...but the internet has become toxic and harmful to many people.

It's an interesting thought though.

It's not a big issue for me because if it seems false, as the ones DD and Blazor posted did, I do a sixty second check and it almost always proves my hunch was right..

It's people that don't do the time to do that I worry might believe these fake videos and memes.

But,

Let me guess, you checked on GOOGLE to get your facts lolol.

You need to switch search engines lil lady, google is in on it. FACT.

And if dude didnt say that, what was those words coming out of his mouth?

Lol "fact checkers"  :roll:

Y'all have become just like those Facebook fact checkers. Which have proven time and time again to be wrong.

But if you feel the need to keep jabbing yourself with something that aint working, then that is your choice.

I shall remain a Pureblood.

She checked what they actually said instead of taking a video of a soundbite like you did and believing it without question. What you posted was one hundred percent misleading. Stefan Oelrich does not disparage COVID vaccines. Bitchute took a portion of his speech to misrepresent what he said. It's the same as the other bitchute video of Obama.

Even now, instead of saying, oops I screwed up, you are doubling down on decpetion. I agree with you on most things, but deceitful videos are not helping our cause.

I wont say "oops", cause I know what I heard.

Wasnt trying to be deceitful at all.

So you're saying he didnt say what he said? Cause it sure sounded like them words came out of his mouth.

Herman posted his whole speech. The deceitful garbage cherrypicked on bitchute you posted was taken out of context and does not represent his opinions of vaccines at all. Doesn't that bother you that bitchute deceived you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=434374 time=1642007742 user_id=2845
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434368 time=1642006617 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=434367 time=1642006391 user_id=2845
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=434366 time=1642006116 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=434365 time=1642006030 user_id=2845
I'm on day 8. This fucking "cold"/ Omicron is costing me my money and my sanity. I had symptoms for TWO DAYS, that's it. Paying hundreds for rapid tests and hotels cuz the hub tested negative.

I see people having gatherings and partying, spreading it like crazy. Not sure what to believe anymore.

I read that you caught the virus while I was on VF..

You're feeling okay now?

Yes, I'm good. Thank you for asking.

The anxiety is what is messing with me. I'm vaxxed, btw. Everyone should be Leary of these tests tho. Like I said, I have no clue what to believe anymore.

I remember Seoul said he needed two consecutive negative tests after a certain time to be considered recovered..

Is that what you require Erica to be considered recovered?

My job wants a negative rapid OR ten days since testing.

I required two to be taken twenty four hours apart. But, that was provincial regulations.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=434387 time=1642013704 user_id=114
Quote from: Blazor post_id=434373 time=1642007696 user_id=2221

It's not a big issue for me because if it seems false, as the ones DD and Blazor posted did, I do a sixty second check and it almost always proves my hunch was right..

It's people that don't do the time to do that I worry might believe these fake videos and memes.

But,

Y'all have become just like those Facebook fact checkers. Which have proven time and time again to be wrong.

But if you feel the need to keep jabbing yourself with something that aint working, then that is your choice.

She checked what they actually said instead of taking a video of a soundbite like you did and believing it without question. What you posted was one hundred percent misleading. Stefan Oelrich does not disparage COVID vaccines. Bitchute took a portion of his speech to misrepresent what he said. It's the same as the other bitchute video of Obama.

Even now, instead of saying, oops I screwed up, you are doubling down on decpetion. I agree with you on most things, but deceitful videos are not helping our cause.

I wont say "oops", cause I know what I heard.

Wasnt trying to be deceitful at all.

So you're saying he didnt say what he said? Cause it sure sounded like them words came out of his mouth.

Herman posted his whole speech. The deceitful garbage cherrypicked on bitchute you posted was taken out of context and does not represent his opinions of vaccines at all. Doesn't that bother you that bitchute deceived you?

I have not had time to hear the whole speech. Have you?

It might of been "cherry picked", but I heard what he said.

By definition, these things are not a "vax" either.

I dont like being lied to, or "deceived". So far I dont feel like either has been done to me.

It is up to us, to listen to or read something, and take away from it what we deem feels right. Bitchute is not the end all of info either. It is much like YouTube, as it is comprised of many posters. So some may be more factual than others. Bitchute is simply freedom of speech, like YouTube use to be, til YouTube got "woke", and is now censoring like crazy. Much like Google and Facebook and Co. are doing. I also go to Gab, another free speech platform.

I dont need any "fact checkers", when they have been proven wrong as well. Over and over again.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=434340 time=1641968293 user_id=1560
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=434326 time=1641961273 user_id=2015

I was not a fan of Obama, but Freud posted a really misleading video of him. Blazor did the same with this one. They have to know what they are posting is deceptive which means they have no eithics. It's either that or they are too lazy to check them.

I'm not referring to the videos above. However, you raise an interesting question of governance in this age of scurrilous and deceptive material being distributed on the internet.

This behaviour can only increase, and the potential harm it causes will do likewise.

Already, governments are proposing legislation that requires ISP's to identify web users who commit crimes via the web. But if society continues to be threatened by fallacious and detrimental material, will the concept of freedom of speech be retained in the digital age?

I don't know. But history tells us that governments respond when society complains about an unacceptable conduct.

How far are we from posting a video on a web forum, even unaware that the content is fictitious, and having a knock on the door the next day?

My belief is that we are closer than we think. Inevitably, governments will act to eradicate mischievous and harmful web submissions where some form of harm occurs as a result, either to an individual or society in general.

I'm not advocating for these measures...but the internet has become toxic and harmful to many people.

It's an interesting thought though.

But,

Are you saying that bitchute is bad??
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=434390 time=1642014858 user_id=2221
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=434387 time=1642013704 user_id=114

I have not had time to hear the whole speech. Have you?

It might of been "cherry picked", but I heard what he said.

By definition, these things are not a "vax" either.

I dont like being lied to, or "deceived". So far I dont feel like either has been done to me.

It is up to us, to listen to or read something, and take away from it what we deem feels right. Bitchute is not the end all of info either. It is much like YouTube, as it is comprised of many posters. So some may be more factual than others. Bitchute is simply freedom of speech, like YouTube use to be, til YouTube got "woke", and is now censoring like crazy. Much like Google and Facebook and Co. are doing. I also go to Gab, another free speech platform.

I dont need any "fact checkers", when they have been proven wrong as well. Over and over again.

We get it, you don't need facts, They just get in the way don't they. Bitchute cherrypicks a man's words to make it appear his views are the opposite of what they really are and you are fine with that.

And by the way, I did watch his entire speech. It was about twenty five minutes. It was worth it. So, in your words put that in your pipe and smoke it. You posted another decption. Thanks for the spam liar.

Frood

Bitchute is a platform. Not a big bad boogie man, lil choo choo boi...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434400 time=1642028419 user_id=1676
Bitchute is a platform. Not a big bad boogie man,

Correct for once.

It is a key source of highly distorted info to disseminate by people like those who post & infect threads here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434404 time=1642029151 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434400 time=1642028419 user_id=1676
Bitchute is a platform. Not a big bad boogie man,

Correct for once.

It is a key source of highly distorted  info to disseminate by people like those who post  & infect threads here

Exactly. That's all about all it's good for.

cc

It's disseminators spread  poison just like the  XI variant itself

and prolly as much

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434407 time=1642029775 user_id=1676
You people are barking mad....

they really are.... its fuckin scary how weird they've gotten....

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=434409 time=1642029898 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=434407 time=1642029775 user_id=1676
You people are barking mad....

they really are.... its fuckin scary how weird they've gotten....

Must be something in the water... or the juice....
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I get it. 99.9  % of the world are stupid & the tiny few nutcases who suck up the bitshit sewage  are smart

Right. I get it now

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

99.9% of the world is vaccinated? what? lmmfao.... :laugh: