The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Samurai vs the Mongols

Started by Gary Oak, October 19, 2012, 01:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"They're facts Gary, not insults.  What's the point of reading all those children's book when you can still only come up with misinformed bullshit, it's not surpising you have the time considering you're just some uneducated bum in Hong Kong working as a bouncer in some disco.

For me I was award as the top cross country runner and swimmer in my school and competed in many other tournaments.  Now my eldest brother and I are responsible for running and expanding a company in Hong Kong with over 900 employees.

My goodness, I didn't know we had a tycoon on our little forum.

Shen Li must not know about your wealth Zetsu, otherwise she would begging for your hand in marriage.

Your comments are flattering Fashionista, but to be honest my father was the one that build it, my eldest brother and I only take his place since he's retired now.  Not to mention we're no were near a tycoon, our family business is more like one of the most disorganized companies in Asia, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"They're facts Gary, not insults.  What's the point of reading all those children's book when you can still only come up with misinformed bullshit, it's not surpising you have the time considering you're just some uneducated bum in Hong Kong working as a bouncer in some disco.

For me I was award as the top cross country runner and swimmer in my school and competed in many other tournaments.  Now my eldest brother and I are responsible for running and expanding a company in Hong Kong with over 900 employees.

My goodness, I didn't know we had a tycoon on our little forum.

Shen Li must not know about your wealth Zetsu, otherwise she would begging for your hand in marriage.

Your comments are flattering Fashionista, but to be honest my father was the one that build it, my eldest brother and I only take his place since he's retired now.  Not to mention we're no were near a tycoon, our family business is more like one of the most disorganized companies in Asia, lol.

I like to hear how the other half lives even if it is your father's company.

You seem like a sweet person Zetsu and I'm glad you joined us.

:)

Zetsu

TBH there's nothing really much to say about our jobs, for my task I happened to be just one of the members in our companies sales team, while part of my other job is in market research and hosting expos with my cousin.  For my eldest brother he's the real CEO of the company, he's practically does almost everything ranging from HR management, financial analysis to production, industrial engineering, quality control, investments etc.  At the beginning when I first worked for my old man he tasked me with managing the company's product data base and creating a new OS with our IT.  That's pretty much about it, frankly speaking I'm no were near as a workaholic like my eldest brother or my dad, more likely I would waste my time on the internet arguing with people like Gary, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"TBH there's nothing really much to say about our jobs, for my task I happened to be just one of the members in our companies sales team, while part of my other job is in market research and hosting expos with my cousin.  For my eldest brother he's the real CEO of the company, he's practically does almost everything ranging from HR management, financial analysis to production, industrial engineering, quality control, investments etc.  At the beginning when I first worked for my old man he tasked me with managing the company's product data base and creating a new OS with our IT.  That's pretty much about it, frankly speaking I'm no were near as a workaholic like my eldest brother or my dad, more likely I would waste my time on the internet arguing with people like Gary, lol.

You are so modest Zetsu.

What kind of product or service does your company sell?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"TBH there's nothing really much to say about our jobs, for my task I happened to be just one of the members in our companies sales team, while part of my other job is in market research and hosting expos with my cousin.  For my eldest brother he's the real CEO of the company, he's practically does almost everything ranging from HR management, financial analysis to production, industrial engineering, quality control, investments etc.  At the beginning when I first worked for my old man he tasked me with managing the company's product data base and creating a new OS with our IT.  That's pretty much about it, frankly speaking I'm no were near as a workaholic like my eldest brother or my dad, more likely I would waste my time on the internet arguing with people like Gary, lol.

You are so modest Zetsu.

What kind of product or service does your company sell?

Ahh we're a clothing supplier company in Hong Kong.

Gary Oak

still living off of dad are you..... boy

Gary Oak

You are still living off of your dad and mom too ?

But back on the topic of the amazing Samurai....they really kicked Koreas ass :lol:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You are still living off of your dad and mom too ?

But back on the topic of the amazing Samurai....they really kicked Koreas ass :lol:

Korean soldiers and Chinese allied troops manage to stop the invasion of Japanese veteran samurai during the Ming dynasty, why don't you share some of your story how you got your ass kicked by Chinese fighters instead.  :lol:

Gary Oak

Okay Zetsu, here's an example. I have lots of examples that will amaze Canadians at just how cowardly ,sleazy and  backstabing  chinese fighters are. I sent this email off shortly after this match. As a Hong Kong cop told me  " it is a major disgrace for a chinese  to lose to a foreigner"  so they simply wouldn't allow me to take a match unless it was ridiculously rigged. I have lots of examples to tell everybody about. Canadian chinese love the backstabbing of a Canadian. that is what FAN QING FU MING is all about and you Zetsu know it too so enjoy this story traitor monkey

The Brit HK cop that put on the last fight will finally get me a copy of the match.This is the sleaziest boxing match I have ever heard of.The gloves were rigged among many other things.This could have ripped my face off.Fortunately the winner never hit me in the face once and only hit me 3 times to the body and twice to the side of my head on the cheek bone.The Chinese judges couldn't see that I was obviously outpointing him every round.

I suspect that the triads were betting on a stoppage win due to the rigged gloves would have called for a stoppage if he had hit me in the face.I want everybody to see the sleaze.I was looking at his face while we were waiting for the decision which I knew he would get undeservedly and he was crying and had a black eye.They get got really exposed and a contingent from my fan club at CSIS was certainly there too to be amazed by the sleaze.The twenty something cop referee of my match waited for me in my changing room to tell me that I would have won if he hadn't taken that point away.He then started laughing and sped out of the room.He has a Canadian accent too.Something that CSIS should look into as being highly suspicious of triad affiliation.The HK chinese cops are predominantly triad affiliated.I obviously won the match.

Anonymous

Korean soldiers and Chinese allied troops manage to stop the invasion of Japanese veteran samurai during the Ming dynasty, why don't you share some of your story how you got your ass kicked by Chinese fighters instead.  :lol:

For God sakes Zetsu don't encourage Gary Oak. We all know the sore loser loves to whine about the bitchslapping he got at the hands of a Chinese boxer.

Gary Oak

Boxing in Hong Kong was an education for me. and I learned fast. when I first went to Hong Kong I was saying " let them all come to Canada " and there are chinese guys who remember me saying that however..... the jokes on you guys now as you can see not only did i learn how to speak ,read ,write chinese learned chinese history and know china better than most chinese guys I do influence a lot of Canadians everywhere I go

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

For God sakes Zetsu don't encourage Gary Oak. We all know the sore loser loves to whine about the bitchslapping he got at the hands of a Chinese boxer.

Lol I'll try my best, it's just funny watching this loser bitch and moan and shoots out of his ass on a daily basis.  :lol:

Gary Oak

A real George Burns you are. I told one friend about you guys and within a week he beat a chinese guy into a coma. You backstab monkeys couldn't even do that with rigged gloves and a rigged ref

Now i am not up on all this Hong Kong ESL lingo.  shooting out of my ass ? Now explain why it makes you so happy that a Canadian was cheated in Hong Kong ?  are you a tong member ?

Hornung

Clearly you are f*cked in the head Gary Choking the Chicken? MMB Members can see you are truly f*cked in the head by your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads. Now why would a normal person would do this unless they were f*cked in the head ? Now what is your reason for your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming Gary Choking the Chicken?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"A real George Burns you are. I told one friend about you guys and within a week he beat a chinese guy into a coma. You backstab monkeys couldn't even do that with rigged gloves and a rigged ref

Now i am not up on all this Hong Kong ESL lingo.  shooting out of my ass ? Now explain why it makes you so happy that a Canadian was cheated in Hong Kong ?  are you a tong member ?

You're not a Canadian, neither am I, you're just a stupid miserable racist troll that discriminate against innocent based on race.