The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Samurai vs the Mongols

Started by Gary Oak, October 19, 2012, 01:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

I am Canadian. You are a Hong Kong cunt. Do you have any filipino friends ? do you feel that Indonesian and filipinos are lower status than you ? You can bullshiite clueless politically correct morons but you can't  bs me. Chinese fighters are the most cowardly dirty lowball bunch of h0h0's in the world and that is why they can't face a white guy in a fair fight

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am Canadian. You are a Hong Kong cunt. Do you have any filipino friends ? do you feel that Indonesian and filipinos are lower status than you ? You can bullshiite clueless politically correct morons but you can't  bs me. Chinese fighters are the most cowardly dirty lowball bunch of h0h0's in the world and that is why they can't face a white guy in a fair fight

You're nothing but amazingly stupid and worthless racist piece of shit, don't even think about cowardly exploiting the image of good Canadians like Romero to shield yourself.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I am Canadian. You are a Hong Kong cunt. Do you have any filipino friends ? do you feel that Indonesian and filipinos are lower status than you ? You can bullshiite clueless politically correct morons but you can't  bs me. Chinese fighters are the most cowardly dirty lowball bunch of h0h0's in the world and that is why they can't face a white guy in a fair fight

You're nothing but amazingly stupid and worthless racist piece of shit, don't even think about cowardly exploiting the image of good Canadians like Romero to shield yourself.

Zetsu, I think you are very intelligent and a very nice boy.

:)

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thank you Fash, it's a blessing to realize that I'm not alone.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

You are smart and nice and it makes me sad that Gary is so mean to you.

:(

Odinson

Good morning, Fash. :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Good morning, Fash. :)

Good morning Odie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"A real George Burns you are. I told one friend about you guys and within a week he beat a chinese guy into a coma. You backstab monkeys couldn't even do that with rigged gloves and a rigged ref

Now i am not up on all this Hong Kong ESL lingo.  shooting out of my ass ? Now explain why it makes you so happy that a Canadian was cheated in Hong Kong ?  are you a tong member ?

Why would you say that Zetsu is a backstabber?

What has he done to make you question his integrity?

Gary Oak

seoulfag you have so much shit up your nostrils your eyes are brown. aAncient Korean saying say  " brown nosing will get you everywhere"  why don't you go back to Korea ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"A real George Burns you are. I told one friend about you guys and within a week he beat a chinese guy into a coma. You backstab monkeys couldn't even do that with rigged gloves and a rigged ref

Now i am not up on all this Hong Kong ESL lingo.  shooting out of my ass ? Now explain why it makes you so happy that a Canadian was cheated in Hong Kong ?  are you a tong member ?

Why would you say that Zetsu is a backstabber?

What has he done to make you question his integrity?

Fash, you are using reason on a freakin lunatic. Gary is nuts, if he wants to make ridiculous accusations about Zetsu let him. He's a paranoid loser.

I don't know if Gary Oak is mentally ill, but he is wrong about yourself and Zetsu.

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

I wonder if the Samarai were the best soldiers ever ? They were so complete., experts in everything grappling,kicking,elbowing archery striking,etc... They saved JJapan as if you didn't surrender to the Mongols the genocided you.l so it was do or die for them and they did when nobody else could.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I wonder if the Samarai were the best soldiers ever ? They were so complete., experts in everything grappling,kicking,elbowing archery striking,etc... They saved JJapan as if you didn't surrender to the Mongols the genocided you.l so it was do or die for them and they did when nobody else could.

There is a show where they reconstruct great warriors of the past to determine who would be greater today..

I saw it twice, but I won't watch it anymore because it is so violent.