The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Samurai vs the Mongols

Started by Gary Oak, October 19, 2012, 01:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

They're facts Gary, not insults.  What's the point of reading all those children's book when you can still only come up with misinformed bullshit, it's not surpising you have the time considering you're just some uneducated bum in Hong Kong working as a bouncer in some disco.

For me I was award as the top cross country runner and swimmer in my school and competed in many other tournaments.  Now my eldest brother and I are responsible for running and expanding a company in Hong Kong with over 900 employees.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"They're facts Gary, not insults.  What's the point of reading all those children's book when you can still only come up with misinformed bullshit, it's not surpising you have the time considering you're just some uneducated bum in Hong Kong working as a bouncer in some disco.

For me I was award as the top cross country runner and swimmer in my school and competed in many other tournaments.  Now my eldest brother and I are responsible for running and expanding a company in Hong Kong with over 900 employees.

Maybe you can help out the unfortunate and offer Gary a job scrubbing shitters at your facility. Don't offer him a security job though because anyone can kick his ass and rob your facility blind.

Haha there's no point when he'll just end up fired on the first day.

Gary Oak

Chinese fighters are the most cowardly bunch of fags in the world. I broke the nose of the mainland China champion and he cowarded 4 times in the last 2 minute round. It was probably on national television too. So in Hong Kong I wouldn't have to worry much.As for working for a Chinese employer ...I don't think so ? At least your back in Hong Kong backstabbing your countrymen instead of Canadian....well at least not as much.

As for Seaulbro, are you some freaky white guy who lived in Korea for a few months teaching ESL and now thinks that this makes you an expert on Asia ?

Gary Oak

Well maybe one day your English will be good enough to teach then.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chinese fighters are the most cowardly bunch of fags in the world. I broke the nose of the mainland China champion and he cowarded 4 times in the last 2 minute round. It was probably on national television too. So in Hong Kong I wouldn't have to worry much.As for working for a Chinese employer ...I don't think so ? At least your back in Hong Kong backstabbing your countrymen instead of Canadian....well at least not as much.

Backstabbing my own peole for hiring them?  Sounds like only a jealous loser with a crap job would say that, lol.  

Oh wow you beat some Chinese guy, good for you.  I've also defeated other Brits before, they were at least twice my strength and a head taller than me, yet they became instant pussies from just taking one of my punches.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chinese fighters are the most cowardly bunch of fags in the world. I broke the nose of the mainland China champion and he cowarded 4 times in the last 2 minute round. It was probably on national television too. So in Hong Kong I wouldn't have to worry much.As for working for a Chinese employer ...I don't think so ? At least your back in Hong Kong backstabbing your countrymen instead of Canadian....well at least not as much.

Backstabbing my own peole for hiring them?  Sounds like only a jealous loser with a crap job would say that, lol.  

Oh wow you beat some Chinese guy, good for you.  I've also defeated other Brits before, they were at least twice my strength and a head taller than me, yet they became instant pussies from just taking one of my punches.

As if, how many friends were with you. A chinese guy would never face a British guy one to one in Hong Kong. I can see you having a measure of success fighting a British girl though :lol:

Zetsu

You don't believe that junkie's hallcuinations do you? If you want to see his 'moves', download Bum Fight's and watch Gary struggle with a fellow skid for a bottle of hand sanitizer.

He always claims he competes with other MA fighters in China, but you are right again Seoulbro.  Duno why did I bought into this crap in my last post when he freaks out like a little girl from just being punch in the head with a pair of rigged knuckle coined gloves.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

As if, how many friends were with you. A chinese guy would never face a British guy one to one in Hong Kong. I can see you having a measure of success fighting a British girl though :lol:

Lol you've just described yourself perfectly.

Gary Oak

Actually they pack the gloves with iron ballbearings. you know those cops most likely have friends and family in Canada too if they don't themselves have citizenship. This would have been a glorious vistory for them if the british cops didn't find out what they did. What a joke. They must have looked so stupid. It is a telling reality that Chinese as a whole cheer a victory against the people who let them in a country like this.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually they pack the gloves with iron ballbearings. you know those cops most likely have friends and family in Canada too if they don't themselves have citizenship. This would have been a glorious vistory for them if the british cops didn't find out what they did. What a joke. They must have looked so stupid. It is a telling reality that Chinese as a whole cheer a victory against the people who let them in a country like this.

Yet you still freaked out like a little girl from being punched :lol:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Actually they pack the gloves with iron ballbearings. you know those cops most likely have friends and family in Canada too if they don't themselves have citizenship. This would have been a glorious vistory for them if the british cops didn't find out what they did. What a joke. They must have looked so stupid. It is a telling reality that Chinese as a whole cheer a victory against the people who let them in a country like this.

Hardly, he was trying not to cry while were waiting for the decision that he knew he didn't deserve and he had a black eye. I mean gloves packed with iron ballbearing is a lethal weapon and i still kicked his ass in front of 200 British HKPD. Now do you really think that they could fool the British HKPD ? Does anybody really think that the British HKPD doesn't understand these guys. But this is a prime example of what happens when Chinese take over a place. They turn on you. They will always be able to find a justification for their backstabbing. The British gave them everything and yet they were so commited to backstabbing them every chance they had. I met the highest ranking chinese army officer in the Hong Kong Chinese Army in one of my surprise meetings with the Wo Shing Yi dragonhead. Now this guy probably has Canadian citizenship. He is a triad. It's no wonder that the British weren't stupid enough to trust these people. Just remember that when Japan invaded the Hong Kong's disloyal Chinese helped the Japanese by sabataging British Army vehicles etc... in preparation for Japans invasion. So does any Canadian really believe that Chinese Canadiscams aren't supporting Chinas efforts against Canada ?

Zetsu

Hardly, he was trying not to cry while were waiting for the decision that he knew he didn't deserve and he had a black eye. I mean gloves packed with iron ballbearing is a lethal weapon and i still kicked his ass in front of 200 British HKPD. Now do you really think that they could fool the British HKPD ? Does anybody really think that the British HKPD doesn't understand these guys. But this is a prime example of what happens when Chinese take over a place. They turn on you. They will always be able to find a justification for their backstabbing. The British gave them everything and yet they were so commited to backstabbing them every chance they had. I met the highest ranking chinese army officer in the Hong Kong Chinese Army in one of my surprise meetings with the Wo Shing Yi dragonhead. Now this guy probably has Canadian citizenship. He is a triad. It's no wonder that the British weren't stupid enough to trust these people. Just remember that when Japan invaded the Hong Kong's disloyal Chinese helped the Japanese by sabataging British Army vehicles etc... in preparation for Japans invasion. So does any Canadian really believe that Chinese Canadiscams aren't supporting Chinas efforts against Canada ?

These kind of stuff happens everywhere, not just in HK.  For example the Chinese government allows racists like you into their country was also a grave mistake.

Zetsu

These kind of stuff happens everywhere, not just in HK.  For example the Chinese government allows racists like you into their country was also a grave mistake.

I wonder if they would consider taking him back? If he is still there, would they consider keeping him? It would be the most generous good will gesture any country has ever made.

Lol I doubt Canada or the UK would want him back either since he probably has a criminal background now, can't think of anything he can do asides from whining and spewing more racist BS from his rear end.

Gary Oak

I wonder if they would consider taking him back? If he is still there, would they consider keeping him? It would be the most generous good will gesture any country has ever made.

Actually when I first arrived I saw chinese through rose coloured glasses but as you are well aware ...most of you believe that you must get your backstabs in before other of your compatriots do and whoever it is wakes up and sees you for how you really are.. I was so naive there are people who remember me saying "let them all come "  Well you traitor monkeys clued me in very effectively as everyone can see :lol:  Now reap the rewards. Everywhere I go people also get  clued in. This also is indicative of one of your tactics. Get as many CHinese in before Canadians realise what they have done to their country. This goes for all nations that allow large scale Chinese immigration

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"They're facts Gary, not insults.  What's the point of reading all those children's book when you can still only come up with misinformed bullshit, it's not surpising you have the time considering you're just some uneducated bum in Hong Kong working as a bouncer in some disco.

My goodness, I didn't know we had a tycoon on our little forum.

Shen Li must not know about your wealth Zetsu, otherwise she would begging for your hand in marriage.