The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

landrover driver caught on video mowingdown NYC motorcyclist

Started by jaysings, October 02, 2013, 03:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/30/land-rover-driver-caught-on-video-mowing-down-nyc-motorcyclists/">http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/30/land ... rcyclists/">http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/30/land-rover-driver-caught-on-video-mowing-down-nyc-motorcyclists/

this incident has been being concerned in public in these days. especially on chinese forum,that,how we would do in that situation if surrounded by a group of motorcyclists,becomes a heat topic to discuss about. according to the video, it is conspicuous to see that the motorcyclists challenged the landrover driver at the first place. based on the reported details of this case,we tend to believe that the driver's wife and children in the car probably got threatened by the group. if u were the driver, how would u deal with this trouble?

Odinson

Anonymous

Thank you for posting that Jaysings..

I don't know how anyone could allow road rage to go that far?

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"I would have ran them over.

most people anwsered so. as the result came out, it is really not a good idea to get away in that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

most people anwsered so. as the result came out, it is really not a good idea to get away in that way.

Let's not pretend the SUV driver was totally blameless here Jay.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

everybody seems tolerating these menacing motorcyclists on the road. they literally act as if they were supercilious over any drivers on the road, even drivers in a vehicle as solid as landrover

Anonymous

everybody seems tolerating these menacing motorcyclists on the road. they literally act as if they were supercilious over any drivers on the road, even drivers in a vehicle as solid as landrover

Again Jay, there are two sides to this story.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

check the video clearly, one of the motorcyclists slowed down at the first place, and the suv driver probably hit his motorcycle in a mild way in order to warn him to make way for him. however, the motorcyclist gathered others to engulf the suv driver, and the tragedy happened.

Anonymous

check the video clearly, one of the motorcyclists slowed down at the first place, and the suv driver probably hit his motorcycle in a mild way in order to warn him to make way for him. however, the motorcyclist gathered others to engulf the suv driver, and the tragedy happened.

There is no such thing as "mild way" of hitting a motorcycle if you are in a Landrover. That could be potentially fatal. I am not excusing how the motorcyclists reacted, but what the driver of the SUV did was very, very provocative.

jaysings

the motorcyclists blocked the way ahead of the suv driver and refused to make way for the suv. the suv horned those guys and warned them to make way for him. if they were conscious, they should have made way for others but not attempted to harass others.

jaysings

There is no such thing as "mild way" of hitting a motorcycle if you are in a Landrover. That could be potentially fatal. I am not excusing how the motorcyclists reacted, but what the driver of the SUV did was very, very provocative.

the only one thing the suv did wrong is that he didn't stop to call cops as soon as possible. even while escaping on the road, he didn't ask his wife to do so. instead of call cops, he kept driving ahead until he slightly hit the motorcycle,seemed warning the motorcyclist to fuxk off. although how the suv driver reacted is wrong, the motorcyclists shouldn't have blocked the way at the first place. they were sharing the road but not occupying the entire road for their party.

Odinson

That gang was trolling the SUV driver.. They got what was coming to them.

It´s like one of those times where some1 delibaretly waits until the last second in traffic lights and makes the light go red again for the next driver.

Odinson

The SUV driver panicked because he didn´t know why they were doing that.

Anonymous

the motorcyclists blocked the way ahead of the suv driver and refused to make way for the suv. the suv horned those guys and warned them to make way for him. if they were conscious, they should have made way for others but not attempted to harass others.

It is right around the 50 second mark you see the SUV driver rolling over a motorcycle. However, I can't tell what was happening prior to that. Was the Landrover driver threatened? I don't know.

I would like to know what happened at the very end of the vid when the biker started smashing windows in on the SUV? Did they put the SUV driver in the hospital?

jaysings

It is right around the 50 second mark you see the SUV driver rolling over a motorcycle. However, I can't tell what was happening prior to that. Was the Landrover driver threatened? I don't know.

I would like to know what happened at the very end of the vid when the biker started smashing windows in on the SUV? Did they put the SUV driver in the hospital?

of course they did. we can imagin the scenario from watching the end of the video and can know the result according to the recent report. how fierce they were in smashing the window with thier helmet when they eventually approached the suv.