Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

landrover driver caught on video mowingdown NYC motorcyclist

Started by jaysings, October 02, 2013, 03:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

we just know the suv driver got really hurt this time. although the suv driver made one of motorcyclists severely physically damaged on his leg, he was found innocent accounting for his clean criminal record, probably. anyway, unless his behaviour, he shouldn't have been beaten as severe as he got in spite of horning the insane motorcyclists

Jay, I didn't know that part. To be honest, I haven't really been following it. I will Google it later for details.

he got beaten all the shit out of him. the scenario was too crazy when i saw one of motorcyclists knocking fiercely on the window with his helmet. I could imagine how severe the suv driver's injuries are based on the last few seconds of the video

It didn't show it in the vid, but you knew when those bikers started smashing windows with their helmets the end result for that driver of the SUV was not going to be good.

Odinson

Why didn´t the SUV driver just slam the gas?

Better run because the odds were slightly unequal even if the chinese had a firearm. Bikers are usually packing heat... Or atleast the angels and the bandidos are.

jaysings

Jay, I didn't know that part. To be honest, I haven't really been following it. I will Google it later for details.

he got beaten all the shit out of him. the scenario was too crazy when i saw one of motorcyclists knocking fiercely on the window with his helmet. I could imagine how severe the suv driver's injuries are based on the last few seconds of the video

It didn't show it in the vid, but you knew when those bikers started smashing windows with their helmets the end result for that driver of the SUV was not going to be good.

this typical scene is shown thousand times in movies or shows, and the occurrence often turns out to be violent. smashing up the window and then shaking hand with the suv driver only happens in comedic show.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"Why didn´t the SUV driver just slam the gas?

Better run because the odds were slightly unequal even if the chinese had a firearm. Bikers are usually packing heat... Or atleast the angels and the bandidos are.

many potential factors caused the suv driver failing to run

one of all, he was terrified, and his legs must be ceaselessly shaking. two of all, he couldn't leave his wife and child in the car. three of all, he was despair because he thought he was incapable to run faster than all of motorcyclists.

Odinson

one of all, he was terrified, and his legs must be ceaselessly shaking. two of all, he couldn't leave his wife and child in the car. three of all, he was despair because he thought he was incapable to run faster than all of motorcyclists.

I meant that he should have just speed away... Not jumping out of the car and running away leaving his family behind..  :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"

I meant that he should have just speed away... Not jumping out of the car and running away leaving his family behind..  :lol:

it is said that his tire got deflated by one of bikers while fleeing, and,unfortunately, he got blocked by a car ahead of him as well as getting cut off by the bikers. therefore, tragedy happened

Anonymous

Did he really do that?

:o

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Did he really do that?

obviously no. if he did so, he wouldn't have beaten the shit out of him so badly.

Anonymous

Did he really do that?

obviously no. if he did so, he wouldn't have beaten the shit out of him so badly.

The video ended when the men on motorcycles were breaking his windows, so I couldn't tell what the poor man did.

jaysings

Did he really do that?

The video ended when the men on motorcycles were breaking his windows, so I couldn't tell what the poor man did.

he was hiding in the vehicle until the biker drew him out. he was panicking for sure, and he couldn't leave his wife and daughter in the car. misfortune fell on this poor guy, as poor as me :cry:

Anonymous

he was hiding in the vehicle until the biker drew him out. he was panicking for sure, and he couldn't leave his wife and daughter in the car. misfortune fell on this poor guy, as poor as me :cry:

Your misfortune is only monetary..

That man was truly scared for his own life as well as that of his family.

Odinson

This is why people should carry a firearm at all times...

That includes you too fash..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"This is why people should carry a firearm at all times...

It is illegal to carry a gun in Canada, but even if it wasn't I would not want one.

Odinson

It is illegal to carry a gun in Canada, but even if it wasn't I would not want one.

I could easily imagine you carrying a sawed pump-action shotgun under your trench-coat. ;)

Anonymous

I could easily imagine you carrying a sawed pump-action shotgun under your trench-coat. ;)

Thanks, but no thanks.