The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Yep I think so too, Fash  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Ohhh I got tops!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Ooohhh my download is done!! Gonna watch The Walking Dead now! Wooohoooo! Chow for now  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ooohhh my download is done!! Gonna watch The Walking Dead now! Wooohoooo! Chow for now  ac_dance

I hope you enjoy it Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

Ohhmyyygawwd it was!  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohhmyyygawwd it was!  ac_dance

The Walking Dead and the Game of Thrones have very devoted fans.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_biggrin lol I am

I am happy it makes you happy Annie.

ac_smile

keeper

Next week is the final 90 minute season ender.

Rick has lost his mind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Next week is the final 90 minute season ender.

Rick has lost his mind.

Annie and Azhya will be happy.

@realAzhyaAryola

Rick has lost his mind.

He just can't understand why these Alexandrians don't seem to have a good grasp of the seriousness of life outside their walls. Someone needs to educate them about what they've gone through--the Governor, Terminus, the band of thugs, etcetera. It's not Kansas anymore.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frost

Rick has lost his mind.

Yeah, playing it really stupid, kind of like a school kid mentality with the fight scene.

He should have never told the woman about needing to kill the hubby also, bad idea.

I just wonder if this is planned so he can work from the outside, or if he's just that stupid.

Frost

http://oi61.tinypic.com/10d6ywy.jpg">

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Bluey! Good to see you around here. ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hey, Bluey! Good to see you around here. ac_hithere

It sure is Azhya.

ac_smile